7th Sept: Sid & Shilpoo : Tauba , aapke ye ishaare

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

7th Sept. Sid & Shilpoo : Tauba , aapke ye ishaare.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

First things first!

I love love Mr.Riddhima Gupta'. Oops, I mean Mr. Siddhanth Modi'. Sigh! Ain't he God's own child? '. The whole universe gets together to box his ears when he is about to commit a mistake. Sid is pristine . NO MISTAKES ALLOWED.

I love love Shilpa'.. Such beauty and sensibility! ' the girl needs endless loving and hugging and if anyone ever hurts her , I promise to send hate mails to creatives but yeah with a dash of class. Haha.

I love love Siddhanthified Riddhima '. She was so excited about her marriage to Sid again. Ah, the glow!

I love love Anjie. Koi ladkon ki band bajaana seekhe to madam se seekhe varna na seekhe. But spankie spankie too ' Shilpa ka dil todh diyaa yaar. But it's okay, it was in all innocence.

I want to spank spank spank Armaan puttar. Creatives kar kya rahe hain? Acche khaase sohne munde ke character graph ke bhajiye tall diye hain. Shilpa ke saath rakho , apna ladka tabhi normal rehta hai.

Coming to the episode , well, it was more about essence than substance'.

1. Siddhanth Modi. I just loved the way the creatives indicated through Shilpa and signs and of universe that he is all purity and honesty ' a man you can trust , have faith in blind-folded and he will not let you down. Shilpa hardly knows Sid but she recognizes the sensible and sensitive man inside him and that is why the only one she could think of  when it came to Armaan's fiasco , it was Sid. And rightly so. Sid was not angry , Sid was not even hurt but just a tad disappointed in Armaan which in no way overrules his love and regard for him. And see how nature works. Sid was emotionally torn and confused between right and wrong as he oscillated between telling Riddhima the truth and hiding it. Agreed. It's human ' it's natural. It is the biggest moment in SR's lives and Riddhima is happy. You wouldn't have the heart to upset her'. But no' as this forum likes to believe ' Sid is NOT allowed to be a fallible human being. God sends him signs from a laddoo to a funny marriage hall manager to a torn dupatta ' that DUDE! TELL HER THE TRUTH. Riddhima loves you and respects you for your heart and virtues. And when you are taking this giant leap in your marriage , you cannot lie , you cannot hide the truth. And Sid actually blinks his innocent eyes up in the sky with that 'why me' look on his face and realizes that everything is going wrong because God is basically spanking him for daring to go wrong when it is just not on his nature'. Hmmm.. I do believe that Sid will tell Riddhima the truth that why Armaan did not show up right before the wedding. Signs are being sent to him' When you and Riddz enter this new life , go with full honesty. Don't let ME down, don't let her down'. Hotaa hai na? When you are doing something wrong , things around you start telling you that you must do the right thing'.

2. Shilpa. Can I say that I HATE to see her cry or even upset? It is just too much to take. I like her koodti-fudakti-naachti-gaati all over the world. Her sadness and hollowness just gets to you. When Sid was happy to see her and exercising rights over her of a family member , her eyes just lit up and you could see that brilliant smile on her face ' smile of compassion and acceptance. When Riddhima was superhappy to see her and hugged her out of genuine emotion and happiness taking the roses , Shilpa stayed in Riddhima's embrace as children snuggle up to their mothers ' that expression on her face was to die for and you realize how emotional acceptance makes us feel like living. It was just a fleeting moment of love from Riddhima to Shilpa who was elated that Armaan and Shilpa would be hopping around in her wedding ' but to Shilpa, that hug meant the world. Then, when she sees Anjie and Riddzie's hop around in sisterly love , the want and yearning in her eyes is heart wrenching as she looks from the outside into Anjie and Riddzie's world , totally separated and wondering if Riddzie will ever love her like she loves Anjie. And fate gives her signs when Anjie dumps the roses into the dustbin that no, Riddhima's love will not come easy ' Shilpa is just destined to be hurt ' she may get SR as family later and Armaan as her dreamboat but by then, all her strength and endurance will be dried out. When Riddzie gives Shilpa an apologetic look , Shilpa gives her an unusual ' it's okay' look and bows out' hurt , very hurt but telling herself that she has no right to be hurt or angry , she is not a part of them. Sigh! Everyone give Shilpoo bear hugs!

Anyway, that is my take on today's episode ' take on what stood out and what was important.

Title of the post: Oh, that is Sid and Shilpoo's song to God regarding today's episode ' " Tauba, aapke ye ishaare'.."

PRECAP: Patidev Siddhanth Patni Riddhima ke  feet mein' yahi jeevan ka satya hai. Haha.

Love note to creatives: Betaa, Armaan pe taras khaao, Siddhanth- Riddhima ki shaadi par taras khaao, Shilpa ke cutiekins dil pe taras khaao' and above all, apni jantaa par taras khaao aur please Armaan puttar ki gaadi aage badhaao. Kyun ladke ke character ke samose banaa banaa ke kha rahe ho?... We like the happy dude-ish Armaan we see with Shilpa , so why not keep him happy? Flashbacks bhi ghiss chukke hain , jaanemann ' ab zara Shilpa ke saath bhi LOVE TAKES EXAMS shoot kar lo ' lattoo to ho hi chalaa hai woh gol-gol aankhonwaali pe. Retain Armaan's essence ' don't make a mockery out of him.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I HEARD RUMOURS AROUND THE FORUM THAT TRPs OF DMG FOR LAST WEEK ARE OUT, IT IS A BIG FAT LIE BECAUSE THE GEC REPORT AS IN TRPs COME EVERY WEDNESDAY , NOT BEFORE THAT. SO, THEY WILL BE OUT TODAY. THEY HAVE NOT COME IN YET , ONLY AMAP COMES. 😊

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
👍🏼 👏 but missing arsh side story in ur posts too(and in dmg)
marry21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Poca!!! I loved ur post.... in today's episode my heart went out to shilpa...
mittu.sweety thumbnail
where were you   :Y:
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@TM

Nice post and u has described everything beautifully and coming to armaan dont worry dear he will be out of riddhima's flash back as soon as he will be back from kkk3 as u know he has already felt something for shilpa for the first time and when he will meet shilpa again and again in hospital he cant stop himself for falling for shilpa.

Right now enjoy wedding

ana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whoaaaa...... too good post yaar....hamesha ki tarah.....
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: prrk86

👍🏼 👏 but missing arsh side story in ur posts too(and in dmg)

Thank you.😳😳😳😳😳😳..... i guess once ksg starts shooting, ArShi will be back both in DMG and my posts. 😃
for the first time i DISAGREE with poco regarding the Armaan issue

though we all know armaan is not there coz ksg is in brazil.....................but even if ksg was available still i support was cvs r showing

Armaan has accepted SR.......but him not being able to witness SRs marriage is VERY MUCH understandable

its not that i dont want him to b a part of it............i also wanted to see ARSH=SIDDHIMA singing dancing 2gether

but wudnt it hv looked UN REALISTIC

cvs R NOT MKING A MOCKERY of Armaan..................ARMAAN is not SID............though both r good men..........still cvs hv been able to show a difference between the 2 lead males of the show and thats REALLY COMMENDABLE

it is REALLY HARD and AWKWARD to witness ur EX getting married in front of ur eyes.........no matter how much u try to ignore the awkwardness..............it will REMAIN

in Armaans POV..........the hurt of loosing Ridz is still fresh................and it wud hv looked unrealistic if cvs showed armaan showering flowers on Siddhima while they r tking the pheras

if the marrige had been tking place some time later.....like on SRs first anniversary....... when ammy is with shilpa ..................then armaan attending SR wedding with a smile wud hv made sense

i disagreed with shilpa when she said to sid that ammy hasnt accepted SR.thats NOT TRUE.......AMMY ACCEPTED SR as a couple LONG TIME BK

but he is still not in the position of seeing SR getting married with a  smile

and that is VERY MUCH understandable

regarding his moving on.................WHY IS EVERY1 getting so RESTLESS....................give him some time yaar

i dont want ARSH track to rush

SIDDHIMA journey has been given enuf time.thats why it looks so realistic..........the transition from RIDZ gupta To RIDZ MODI was a gradual process

and i want the same with ARMAAN...............cvs hv already put the foundation................now i want more ARSH scenes and aa GRADUAL moving on from Armaan....not an over night transition

so ARMAAN NOT ATTENDING SR WEDDING IS VERY MUCH JUSTIFIED

but regarding what u wrote abt  SID and SHILPA.............tk a bow gal.

u ROCK as Always

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: marry21

Hey Poca!!! I loved ur post.... in today's episode my heart went out to shilpa...

Thank you.😳.... Shilpa just makes you want to reach out and hug her until her pain stops.😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittu.sweety

where were you   :Y:

Matlab?.... main to yaheen hoon par rahugi kab takk, pataa nahiin.😆