Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senny thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maddi1994

Exactly,there is a sort of mystery hidden in his character..I'm really excited to see more of his work,He is indeed doing a gr8 job!!

I know he is doing a great job!
Senny thumbnail
Originally posted by: rose82

He is so natural and at ease...I like him...even if he was negative..he's good at his game!

Yeah he is and all his scenes seemed really natural and fitting in with the flow!

For a first day, first show kind of a thing, Awesome job,

His character is a sweet one with shades of grey and so there will be something more to him guys!
guyz... u all are sooooo sweet...😳😳😳 kisi ne b rohit k baare mein bura nahi likha... thank u soooooo much...😳😳

my take on his entry.....
well i dont knw much abt the story, but i was expecting nupur to NOT recognize dhruv... but EVEN after tht passionate moment btwn that mayank n nupur, she seemed really HAPPY meeting dhruv... dont knw why tht happened...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

but yah... rohit has cumpletely CHANGED.. he just did NOT remind me of VANSH SINGH BUNDELA but of a diff man with a SAME face... he really knws how to draw a CLEAR line between two different characters... πŸ‘πŸ‘

well m a PROUD fan of rohit khurana...😳😳😳 hope he'll stand strong to wht he is playing... n i HOPE he do bags few MJHT forum members as his fans.. lolz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

todays episode... LOVED IT...!! LOVED IT...!! LOVED IT...!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
t-mayur-sajan-j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i don't kno y,, but i don't like him, i mean he acts fine nd everythng but still something is missing fr me to like him
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah he did a fine Job....i won't say that it was his best but he did a very good job considering there wasn't much to do in the first episode.....
I like him as an actor......He is talented.....His character is really interesting so looking forward to it....
sheebs_ratifan thumbnail
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: t-mayur-sajan-j

i don't kno y,, but i don't like him, i mean he acts fine nd everythng but still something is missing fr me to like him

nothing is missing actually v love mayur more isliye aisa lagraha hai but im enjoy mjht
t-mayur-sajan-j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sheebs

πŸ˜‰

nothing is missing actually v love mayur more isliye aisa lagraha hai but im enjoy mjht

maybe ur right
we love mayur that i don't like seeing nupur with dhruv
Originally posted by: t-mayur-sajan-j

maybe ur right
we love mayur that i don't like seeing nupur with dhruv

awww... how sweet...😳😳 well yah its OBVIOUSLY hard to see sum other guy cuming btwn ur FAV couple... i can understand..😳😳😳 but guyz... we all knw... he is there JUST FOR FEW EPISODES... ur couple will b BACK and ROCKING TOGETHER...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  dont worry...😊😊😊

P.S. thank u all for appreciating rohit... love u guyz...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow ...loved rohit's entry todayπŸ‘
he is one fabulous actor n made his prsence felt totally with his screen presence n great acting....though he has just come in...n is doing a cameo...I am sure Rohit will do full justice to his role... i for one will be a regular watcher of MJHT from now on...

loved to see the changing expressions on mayank's face brought on by dhruv's entry... this jealosy track will be interesting...will help in getting mayur together once again...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
Senny thumbnail
Originally posted by: eku15

guyz... u all are sooooo sweet...😳😳😳 kisi ne b rohit k baare mein bura nahi likha... thank u soooooo much...😳😳

my take on his entry.....
well i dont knw much abt the story, but i was expecting nupur to NOT recognize dhruv... but EVEN after tht passionate moment btwn that mayank n nupur, she seemed really HAPPY meeting dhruv... dont knw why tht happened...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

but yah... rohit has cumpletely CHANGED.. he just did NOT remind me of VANSH SINGH BUNDELA but of a diff man with a SAME face... he really knws how to draw a CLEAR line between two different characters... πŸ‘πŸ‘

well m a PROUD fan of rohit khurana...😳😳😳 hope he'll stand strong to wht he is playing... n i HOPE he do bags few MJHT forum members as his fans.. lolz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

todays episode... LOVED IT...!! LOVED IT...!! LOVED IT...!! πŸ‘

Aww so sweet. He hasn't got that much to do for now, so ahead hopefully we will get something more too!

I agree, i was wondering that if she is really scared of him or at least was on the phone, may be she is upset or scared when he would do something really crazy. He must be having his moods i guess.

Hehe yeah he sure will. If he does a great job, then I am sure there are many who appreciate true talent!