Star Of The day : 7th September

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone ,

Yesterday's show  had only 3 nominees ...
Ajit, Satish and Archana ....

The rinner Up and the winner are as follows ...

RunnerUp :
Satish ..
What a guy ...Archu really missed a good oppurtunity in life when her rishta with Satish did not materialize . he si such a sensible , honest and sensitive person.
In all her family , he is the only one who understands Archana so well..
He understands her pain and he feels very sorry for her ...
It was so good of him to tell jaywant that he si a very lucky man indeed to get a girl like Archana ..
At the same time , he was so honest with Dharmesh when he told him a fact that unfortunately he cannot say the same for archu as she never gets what she really wants ...indeed a very unlucky girl ...

Winner ;
Ajit Lokhande :πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Just when we were getting frustrated , making plans to leave the show ....just when we were drowning  in the never ending tears flowing fro Manav and Archana's eyes ....
Just when the fans were helplessly looking around to see if there was anyone to help us get away from this world of glorified loosers .....

There came our Hero.......the real hero of P R Land ...Ajit Lokhande ..πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
He  promised us that he is not going to give up ...he messed it up, he will fix it ...
As Kool said ' Yeh hui na baat ' .
I want  to trust him ...he will do it as only he can do it ...and believe me , he will do it with style ....
just like  how a hero should do it .....
Three cheers to Ajit Lokhande and our best wishes for this difficult task that he has undertaken ....

Ajit wins from satish with a fantastic majority of 19 votes ...πŸ˜²πŸ‘

You all know the drill...
Keep the thread rocking with your votes and have fun ....πŸ˜‰

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
I think something huge has happened in TV Land.

A negative-turned-positive person who wants to make up for what they've done!  Wow!

Ajit has been so awesome lately.  I love his turnaround, and I love him with Vandu.  If there is anyone who can get-er-done, it's Ajit!  Maybe the show will be interesting now!!

Go AJIT!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hey folks today's episode is not yet completed but my SOTD is already decided.
Who else yaar its our one n only sensible guy in the PR land *SATISH*.... He was right wen he said 'we say dat archana hamari hai aur hum archana ke lekin hum kabhi uske dard ko nahi samjhe aur kisine bhi Arman ko milane ki koshish nahi kiya hai'...Jiyo satish jiyo.
Btw guys now a days varsha is becoming irritating.she always feels that she is great as her individuality is her asset.its boring now a days.
Waise Ajit bhi acha tha lekin satish mere liye kaphi acha tha..
Wow the precap was rocking.for the first time someone reminded phoons that she n sachin were in love once upon a time dat too sacha pyaar.
Phoons to bhool hi gayi hai ki sachin uske bete ka naam hi nahi us bete ka baap ka bhi naam hai jisse usne kabhi pyaar kiya tha(????)she keeps changing d guys na dats y she might have forgotten.but manav who loves archana always reminded her.phoons ki expression na dekhna wali hai.
10/10 for manav.
Congrats  to Tiger for winning πŸ₯³ d 12th time

Ma vote again goes to Ajith for making ARMAN understand. Though he failed bt he has kept his hope aliveπŸ‘ He was still doing ''archana yeh''  after d whole convo ,Damo n satish were also nice πŸ‘πŸΌ

Precap looks interested wonder wat tempted manav to say so?πŸ˜†
Ajit mua to the tiger...he has won with 19 votes.clap clap.
@Tanya is dat highest majority ever in Sotd thread?
Originally posted by armanz

Ajit mua to the tiger...he has won with 19 votes.clap clap.
@Tanya is dat highest majority ever in Sotd thread?

no armanz highest votes has won by manav i.e 24 on d day he beated prattypraksπŸ˜†
He won with 21 votes ...but his majority was of 19 as satish got only 2 votes .
I think the highest vote count was for maanv .I think the day he beat up Prakash , that day he broke the  record ..
I vote for Satish...⭐️.
Manav is solely responsible for ruining everyone's happiness...he is a stone heart...😑
Does this sachin se sacha pyaar dialogue has any effect on phoons??cant say the producer always builds our hopes n finally gives utter disappointment..pch bappa help us make our dream come true on ur chathurthi..