Some serious drama needs to happen.......

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OK I don't know if its only me or rest feel same...............but the story needs to move on!!! Its like they are stuck on one page..........writers block or something......................Rashi's true colors need to be seen.......................not by just KOKI.....but Hetal and JIgar for the most part. This will bring Ahem and Gopi closer maybe also. Something truly needs to happen........because the show is loosing its charm for me atleast. Have not watched the last couple of episodes...........more because it was all about Rashi......and I can't stand her right now...........I thought she has some goodness in her............but nope she is all Urmi.........Jetubhai ka khoon usme tho hai he nai he. Nevertheless, there are still many stories that they have on the back burner. Kinjal's weding. Kinjal's truth, "dhaval" the unknown brother, Anita revenge maybe.........there are lots of twist and turns they can take..............but yet they are still stuck on the same stuff............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
m completely with u taral....
story is like a Baramuda Triangle...having Rashi, Koki n Gopi three angles of it...and show is not able to come out of it......
something veryyyyyyyyyyy bigggggggggg should happen to get them out of this BT....
mad_via thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pfff...
they are just streching the story like chewing gum...