Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Epiphany thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MagicalKash

I don't think so we,or for that matter anyone even the child has the right to judge whether a father is a good or not coz even if a father makes a wrong decision he only has good intention for his child in his heart!
I am not talking about Dr Shashank's relationship with Armaan over here ,No I am talking about a father and how a father can never hurt his child knowingly!
I can understand that AR fans don't like Dr Shashank but that doesnt give themthe right to call him,A father selfish and insensitive coz a father can never be that.You didn't call him so but you also know that there are many who still do that!😊

First things first, I just want to clear the air that my post was not made on the basis of being an "AR fan" but as a mere onlooker. And you may not be talking about Armaan. But lets face it, no matter what we say about Shashank and Riddhima, Armaan will always be involved. When Shashank found out about Riddhima's love for Armaan, he FREAKED. That would be understandable had he not known Armaan. But he had seen enough of Armaan to know that he was a pretty decent guy.

As far as the stuff about every father caring, well that's obvious. But from a lotta personal experience, I can tell you a CARING father by no means represents a GOOD father. But Shashank's always been so intertwined with his work that every so often he pops up in Riddhima's life and just makes a snappy judgment. Decisions need good bases, and he often doesn't have those.
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I just saw a post which compelled me to write this post ! Actually I have been hearing a lot of things about Dr Shashank ..No more specifically about a FATHER and it irritates me.I am not a Dr Shashank fan but I am surely a fan of father-daughter relationship,aHUGE fan and it breaks my heart to see such immature silly posts which call a father SELFISH!!

I can understand that AR fans are unhappy with the current track and think that Dr shashank is responsible but that in NO WAY means that you can call a father SELFISH!

And he is selfish for what reason?? For loving is daughter??For wanting happiness in her life??

And I want this answer from those AR fans who have called a father selfish,I specifically said AR fans coz its you ppl only who have held him responsible and called him selfish!I still can't get over the fact that a father has been called selfish!!😲😲

Maybe Dr Shashank judgement is wrong from many's pov but still he is not SELFISH in your sense coz a father can never snatch their child's happiness knowingly!

LOL before i start blabling at you i have tpo admit that you are right father daughter relionship is the best 1st resion i bet you are saying cuz you are a siddima fan and second perhaps you are a new DMg watcher and if not then u pob. fporgot what shanky did and what kind of troubles arman had to go threw to get shanky's respect, so go back and watch. 😳
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Epiphany-^I am gonna repeat the same thing I said before.. We don't have a right to comment about a father's judgement. He said that all coz he didn't like Armaan . Clear and Simple. He freaked out coz of the fact that he knew him from before and unfortunately he had only seen the negative side of him. He had seen Armaan as a playboy in the beginning , he saw the guy who tried to impress him through funny hilarious way.. Remember Rab ne bana di Jodi get up.. Shashank felt Armaan mocked him. He saw him do pretty lame stuff like bhookh hartal, street fight etc . And in that case any father would freak out.. Wouldn't he?Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Parul. 👏

Completely agree with you. Shashank did what every father would have done seeing his daughter in such an swful condition. Everyone knows how Riddhima had become when she found about Armaan. Even then Shashank didn't force her and only adviced her to marry Siddhant after she screamed of her rape.

I have often read posts calling Shashank selfish but i never felt him being selfish. Infact, i think his character is one of the few which hasn't been butchered as yet.
krina_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, Very good post.
And Agree with you that father can't never be a SELFISH.
As per here Dr. Shashank, his character was never about selfishness, instead about taking a right decision from the beginning.. even when Riddima found out she is not Dr. Shanshank's daughter, but Dr. Shashank fullfilled ALL the dreams for Riddima.

Second thing, Armaan-Riddima's love. They both loved each other deeply. And Dr. Shashank knows everything... But after shootout it was Armaan''s decision to leave Riddhima. But when he came back Dr. Shashank wanted him to there..
I see as a concerned Father he was somewhere worried about him. If armaan would have gonna then there was no one to take care of him (if know abt Armaan's parents were divorced)... he was alone. Shashank wanted to be there for Armaan.

Another point. Riddhima was never forced into any relationship with Sid. It happened to be. And as being a father he saw that Sid is the person who can take care of her daughter, but DIDN"T forced them! Being a daughter, riddima, she took a decision for her father... cuz a daughter can never see their parents sad and worried.

When SR was about divorce... Was that fair to Siddhant? BEING A LOYAL AR's Fans... But technically we cannot forgot Sid SAVED riddhima at times when need her loved deeply. Riddima loved Armaan always but she also thought that Armaan wud never come back to her after reading that letter.
she was left heartbroken... And at that time only person who Saved her as a friend was SID.

On that note, I believe Dr. Shashank, as father always took a decision in the best interest of her daughter. He loves her very much and want to be the happiest, whether that be with Armaan or Sid.

MagicalKash thumbnail
@lovedDMG- I have watched DMG from KASH jungle epi.. So you can't blame me for that!
And I can assure you 100% about one thing for sure that even if I was an Armaan fan I would have NOT blamed A father and about other things on your post I have given reason for that in my previous post!
Epiphany thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@Epiphany-^I am gonna repeat the same thing I said before.. We don't have a right to comment about a father's judgement. He said that all coz he didn't like Armaan . Clear and Simple. He freaked out coz of the fact that he knew him from before and unfortunately he had only seen the negative side of him. He had seen Armaan as a playboy in the beginning , he saw the guy who tried to impress him through funny hilarious way.. Remember Rab ne bana di Jodi get up.. Shashank felt Armaan mocked him. He saw him do pretty lame stuff like bhookh hartal, street fight etc . And in that case any father would freak out.. Wouldn't he?

We don't have a right to comment about a fathers judgment? Why not? It's a show and we basically have the right to judge any character and action.😆😆

Armaan has definitely done stupid things. But he's also done good things, and Shashank has witnessed those things.😆😆 You are right in saying he merely doesn't like Armaan.😆😆 As I said before, it's the judgmental-ness in him. But to pair your daughter with the man that she accused of rape?😳
MagicalKash thumbnail
^
@Epiphany- okay I agree you can comment about a father!:D
But isn't he also the man who took responsiblity for everything even when it wasn't his fault .
He saw the goodness in him same way he saw goodness in Armaan later and was ready for AR for AR's marriage when he saw that Armaan was good for his daughter!
And he never forced Ridz or Sid to marry .. It was their OWN decision .. Yes it was fuelled due to him but SR were free to decide!
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
u said dat he is selfish for his daughter and only wants her happiness....den y on earth did he have to go through dat drama wen he gt to noe his daughter luved armaan....dint he CLEARLY hw much ridhima was happy in ammy's arms.....i hope u gt ur answer...if no im more dan willing to continue.....
-Ri. thumbnail
Amazing post Parul! (Saw your name in the replies.😛)

All I've known is nothing matters to a child's parents than the happiness of their child. Shashank did what he thought was GOOD for his daughter, obviously he wouldn't want his daughter to be ashamed in front of the whole world. I'm actually glad the words being used for Shashank is for a fictional character to be honest. 😃 Otherwise people using it for a real father, I would have no choice but to call them heartless. :)
Edited by KaShbaby_Riya - 13 years ago