Dill Mill Gaye

Don't taint a Father-Daughter relationship(ARfans)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I just saw a post which compelled me to write this post ! Actually I have been hearing a lot of things about Dr Shashank ..No more specifically about a FATHER and it irritates me.I am not a Dr Shashank fan but I am surely a fan of father-daughter relationship,a HUGE fan and it breaks my heart to see such immature silly posts which call a father SELFISH!!
I can understand that AR fans are unhappy with the current track and think that Dr shashank is responsible but that in NO WAY means that you can call a father SELFISH!
And he is selfish for what reason?? For loving is daughter??For wanting happiness in her life??
And I want this answer from  those AR fans who have called a father selfish,I specifically said AR fans coz its you ppl only who have held him responsible and called him selfish!I still can't get over the fact that a father has been called selfish!!ShockedShocked

Maybe Dr Shashank judgement is wrong from many's pov but still he is not SELFISH in your sense coz a father can never snatch their child's happiness knowingly!

Edited by MagicalKash - 07 September 2010 at 7:43am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

jaskiratmeeranairlulu99ritusalujamarry21Dsntmatterana24KaShfan7bajlookakrina_17kripsykvvanoe23punjabkudi98Nikhi.rapunzel84papiaCess-kinny_ranvirsupercool3MahamARMaanEetJATINTHAKKARuppaasTheMummy_LeAbbaAnnaNAshleyprejudicedShiningStar18moonlight08StarshineHuespavsnyctophiliamonarfriends_rockLeenasmgPerfangel5655Pragzieromiosugar1-alimabi-nisha80LennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Don't taint a Father-Daughter relationship(ARfans)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Parul Awesome post!

I totally agree with you I don't get how someone can blame him for being a father. Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ritusalujakinny_ranvirStarshineHuesMagicalKashLennie

nazmobile

Goldie

nazmobile

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Good post and i agree...no parent is ever selfish when it comes to their child's happiness.
And i feel that Shanky has done what any parent would do in that he has assured that his child is taken care of and loved the way she needs to be.

Shanky has seen a character in Sid and he truly believes that this is the man to keep Riddhima truly happy and to be fair Siddhant hasn't lowered that expectation. He's totally taken the responsibility and in many ways made Riddhima a better person.

I don't think that a child should ever question a parent's intentions, i know myself that if my parents didn't agree to a guy i would clearly have reservations even if i loved him with my whole life.

Parents have a way of looking and judging things far better than us children can ever do. And we don't truly understand their sentiments until we ourselves become parents.

Look at all the stuff Riddhima said to Shanky when she found out about Armaan, that was so out of order of her and i was not impressed that a girl who has been taken in and raised as his own and showered with love and affection can forget all of that in a heartbeat over a guy....i'm sorry that just didn't sit well with me.

Not taking anything away from AR's love but i just think that parents should be listened to and no child should ever forget that a parent always has their best interests at heart.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jaskiratritusalujakinny_ranvirMagicalKashStarshineHuesLennienikita_88

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Dr Shanks as a father is a good father, there is no doubt and as a elder and a father she wants his child to have all happiness and also the right advice, and i have not seen him let Ridz down

Any father in Shanks place would have done the same, thats all i can say

Edited by Lennie - 07 September 2010 at 7:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ritusalujakinny_ranvirStarshineHuesMagicalKashnikita_88

Epiphany

Groupbie

Epiphany

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I don't think Shashank is a selfish father. But that being said, I don't know if he's a great father. In fact, personality-wise, he's quite like Riddhima: quick to judge and oftentimes, insensitive towards others feelings (cough cough Armaan cough).

I mean have you seen him in the first couple of years of the show?!? He really put Armaan through hell.LOLLOLAs if Riddhima wasn't enough. WackoLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

parthvimissbubbly04deadly-kiss-Su-MagicalKashRolzz

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Epiphany

I don't think Shashank is a selfish father. But that being said, I don't know if he's a great father. In fact, personality-wise, he's quite like Riddhima: quick to judge and oftentimes, insensitive towards others feelings (cough cough Armaan cough).

I mean have you seen him in the first couple of years of the show?!? He really put Armaan through hell.LOLLOLAs if Riddhima wasn't enough. WackoLOLLOL
I don't think so we,or for that matter anyone even the child has the right to judge whether a father is a good or not coz even if a father makes a wrong decision he only has good intention for his child in his heart!
I am not talking about Dr Shashank's relationship with Armaan over here ,No I am talking about a father and how a father can never hurt his child knowingly!
I can understand that AR fans don't like Dr Shashank but that doesnt give themthe right to call him,A father selfish and insensitive coz a father can never be that.You didn't call him so but you also know that there are many who still do that!Smile

AnnaNAshley

IF-Rockerz

AnnaNAshley

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
totally agree we really needed a post like this... If ppl are calling a father selfish then there is no need to even try and tell them anything...their minds are way too small to accept anything Tongue

angel_KSG

Goldie

angel_KSG

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
OK, HE IS RIGHT AS A FATHER THEN WAT ABOUT ANGIE??..HE IS NOT ONLY RIDDHIMA'S FATHER.....MOREOVER IF HE LOVES HIS DAUGHTER DAT DSNT MEAN DAT HE HAS D FULL RIGHT TO SPOIL AMMY'S LIFE..WAT ABOUT D HAPPINESS OF DAT POOR LOVER..??HE HAS LOST EVERYTHING BUT YET NO SYMPATHY FOR HIM..ONLY EXPECTATIONS TO MAKE RIDDHIMA HAPPY AT ANY COST....IF HE LOVES RIDDHIMA DEN WHY IS HE USING ARMAAN??.........I THINK U DINT READ MY POST PROPERLY,DEAR....DATS WHY U CNT UNDERSTAND WAT I WROTE.......AFTER SHOOTOUT AMMY WAS GOING DEN HE LET HIM GO BUT..AFTER HIS RETURN..WEN HE CAME TO KNOW ABOUT SR MARRIAGE ND WAS LEAVING DENHE STOPPED HIM NOT BCZ HE WORRIED ABOUT HIM BUT HE KNEW DAT ONLY ARMAAN CAN CONVINCE RIDZ FOR NYTHING....SO HE DID DAT EMOTIONAL BLACKMAILING......DINT HE KNEW HOW DEEPLY ARMAAN WAS HURT??..HE NEEDED SOME SPACE AWAY FROM RIDDHIMA BUT FOR SHANKY NOTHING IS IMPORTANT BEFOR RIDDHIMA..DATS NOT FAIR...............
                                                ND LET ME TELL 1MORE THING....HE USED SID TOO....RIDDHIMA'S CONDITION WAS CRITICAL SO HE FORCED HER UPON SID..HE KNEW MUCH MORE ABOUT AR DAN SID KNEW..EVEN DEN HE BREAK DEM......ITS ALL HIS FAULT....................READ IT CAREFULLY..I TOO RESPECT A FATHER'S LOVE BUT DAT DSNT MEAN DAT A FATHER HAS D RIGHT TO PLAY WID EVERYONE'S EMOTIONS..Cry

Edited by angel_ksg4ever - 19 December 2010 at 7:15am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyparthviNumayaanjali_prakashevelin97deadly-kissnayhajmasumab63meawNims-xx-Rai-xx.Kiran._innocent_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top