Advice Corner
Advice Corner

India-Forums

Please Help me (Page 2)

Sonia_Kaur_94 Newbie
Sonia_Kaur_94
Sonia_Kaur_94

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
the girls my friend but she dont understand coz her parents arent strict. Im not that close to her and i dont know her parents. all my friends tried talkin to her and the boys in the picture told her to delete it but she wouldnt. I donno what to do my mum is still annoyed with me. All my friends also tried reporting the picture but its still on there. :'(

Thanks for all the reply guys
Babi_angel Groupbie
Babi_angel
Babi_angel

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

My parents are the same they are so strict aswell. The only thing i could say is if you get 3 or 4 friends to report the picture facebook would take it off straight away.

Also try talking to your mum and tell her how sorry you are at the end of the day she would understand especially because your in a multicultural society and they are you parents their love is unconditional.

good Luck
genifan Senior Member

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Sonia_Kaur_94 Newbie
Sonia_Kaur_94
Sonia_Kaur_94

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
It wasn't an inappropriate picture but my mums still angry at me. She don't talk to me properly and I'm still not allowed out of the house apart from college. The worst thing is my mum is starting to pick me up and drop me off at college. ITS a NIGHTMARE!!!!!! I tried talking to her but shes being stubborn :'(
I keep reporting the picture but they wont delete it :'(

Edited by Sonia_Kaur_94 - 09 November 2010 at 2:33pm
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
you sound like my cousin omg! u never shoulda took the pic..lol

report it.. or lock it.. cant u specify who can see it or not..  ask her to tighten the security so you cant see it.. and untag yourself..

i know its a multicultural society but if your parents don't like this then please try to refrain from it..

this happened with my cousin.. i was looking at pics and my mom was with me and saw a pic of her and a boy and i tried to hide it but she's my mom.. she told her sister and i am pretty sure she got in a LOAD of troube cuz its not our culture..her pic was a lil worse than ur pic but nothing bad (well considering the multicultural society) btu in our cultural society its horrible..     
i hope you don't mind me saying all of that.. its because i see my lil cousin in you and i don't want her to do this stuff behind her parents back either...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

It is very bad if your mother doesnt talk with u.. it makes you feel like you did a pretty bad thing... I think you should tell you mother that you r sorry and that the pic doesnt mean anything...i hope ur mom will understand...

also,,, that "friend" you are talking abt is not really a friend... ur friend shud've understood ur problem and deleted it.. i think u shud just delete her

i hope things work out for u .. Best of luck :) Thumbs Up

Go to top