Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sonia_Kaur_94

Sonia_Kaur_94

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Last year we went to Morocco with my high school during our trip we took pictures. The pictures are then put up on facebook by mates one of the girls put a picture up of me and a group of boys on facebook. She tagged me on her facebook and my cousin saw and told my mum. My mum is very strict and religious therefore she doesn't like it when I talk to boys or take pictures with them. My mum is really mad and doesn't talk to me as much. I begged the girl to delete it but she wont even my mates had begged her but she still refused. I am so upset, I feel so depressed. She wont delete the picture no matter what and I don't know what to do especially as my mum refuses to talk to me properly and looks at me disappointed. I don't know what to do please help I'm desperate.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Help me" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Wow....talk to your mom and tell her how sorry and how you feel. Tell your mom what the situation is and how the girl doesn't want to delete the picture.

*Jot*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Why does your mom not like it? Ermm And where are you from, India or you live abroad?

Anyways, see . . . you yourself willingly got the picture clicked, don't regret it now. Smile And now, that your mother does not like it, you can do two things. Either you can apologize and tell her you'd never get clicked with guys or convince her and let her know there's nothing bad in it cause honestly, this doesn't seem right. Guys and gals are no different and it's terribly backward a gesture to restrict gals like this. NO OFFENSE. =]

Edited by -Kanky- - 19 September 2010 at 2:53am

MMBG

IF-Rockerz

MMBG

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Well then report that picture in Facebook. Click to report button and write your problem. Facebook will delete it ASAP. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Selena-Lauren.brainychild92

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Erm wow,
If the girl is your friend why won't she listen to you?

- Always report/flag a photo if you don't like it, or if you are in it without permission.

Ebony.x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG-Nayab-

Sonia_Kaur_94

Sonia_Kaur_94

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
i tried reportin it but they wont delete it

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Is the girl one of your friends, try telling her parents and I know you might write that would be a snitch, but theres no harm trying.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
^ Telling her parents is good advice!

Also have your friends report the picture too, and I also recommend talking to your mom and explaining the situation. My parents are strict too, so i think talking to your mom will help.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top