Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shamil

For the past one week, the forum has been discussing SR remarriage- will they?/wont they? As the viewers are aware, Sidhu and Rampa had got married 7 months ago sulking and pouting like the kids who are forced to study rather than watch tv.

We decided to talk to the 'already married-would be couple' to know why they wanted to marry again. Rampa told us that last time she couldn't enjoy her marriage as she was busy planning to become 'swarg-vaasi' by drinking poison. Sidhu too had been angry and he had missed all the chances to do eyelocks and dupatta scenes with his bride. They could take only one marriage photo since Rampa's eye make-up had got washed away due to constant crying.

So this time around they will be having loads of fun and so shall their fans.

But Arju-Rampa fans have not given up their hopes yet. They have come up with a 'confirmed news' that the re-marriage after all may not happen as sidhu will be 'killed' according to one source while another source 'confirmed' that Rampa will realise she still loves arju and leave Sidhu. These 'confirmed' news have upset a few SR fans who fear they may never get to see SR C-night in this janam .

So what actually is going to happen during the re-marriage sequence? Will they Re-marry or will Rampa as usual start worrying about arju while taking the saath pheras and start rambling that 'Arju wud do this, arju wont do that'  which will make sidhu furious and end up kicking her into the 'Agni' ??

Lunatic Times decided to know more and hence had a talk with the famous astrologist Shri Bhavishyanda to know the future of SR but he said it is a difficult task as Rampa has this reputation of being the most uncertain female on earth and to know how she reacts to certain situation is highly unpredictable.

We later consulted the 'oracle' Paul the octopus to know who will Rampa finally choose. We  placed two jars with arju's and sidhu's names on them and requested Paul baba to select one.Paul first climbed on the Arju-jar and then came and sat on the Sidhu-jar. Within 5 minutes it again changed the jar; and this process is still going on while our readers go thru this article!

As the fans wait with bated breath to know will happen at the function, We at Lunatic Times wish good luck to both fans groups and give them a chance to predict Rampa's 'real love'. The winners shall get a chance to meet the CVs of Dill Mein Ghaas. (Whatever the winners intend to do to them , Lunatic Times shall not be held responsible)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
im laughing like a maniac at the Octopus Paul bit...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
the bits in red are my favorite
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shamil ji...youre getting better and better at this spoofing business day by day...what can i say??i come back after a hard days work and look forward to reading your topics..and they always make me de-stress...keep up the good work..God knows we need more people like u in this world..love you JS!!!

Edited by mjhtac - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nida_21

okay on a serious note ...shamil u rock ...super hilarious post ...👏👏👏

i m laughing like a mad psycho...

thank u for dis early morning dose of laughter .... 😊

a big tight jhappi 🤗🤗🤗
.hope i did not block ur breathing passage ..😃

thanks sweetheart.. 😆
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjhtac

🤣
im laughing like a maniac at the Octopus Paul bit...
🤣
the bits in red are my favorite
🤣
Shamil ji...youre getting better and better at this spoofing business day by day...what can i say??i come back after a hard days work and look forward to reading your topics..and they always make me de-stress...keep up the good work..God knows we need more people like u in this world..love you JS!!!

adiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗
Am really happy that u found this one entertaining.. to get appreciation from the spoof master is a big compliment😳☺️
I miss ur spoofs.. please pm me when ever u write one.. and yes IBL CC too.. have no idea where the latest one is😳

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣
👏👏

We later consulted the 'oracle' Paul the octopus to know who will Rampa finally choose. We  placed two jars with arju's and sidhu's names on them and requested Paul baba to select one.Paul first climbed on the Arju-jar and then came and sat on the Sidhu-jar. Within 5 minutes it again changed the jar; and this process is still going on while our readers go thru this article!

👏👏👏😆😆😆😆
psycho_angel thumbnail

adiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗
Am really happy that u found this one entertaining.. to get appreciation from the spoof master is a big compliment😳☺️
I miss ur spoofs.. please pm me when ever u write one.. and yes IBL CC too.. have no idea where the latest one is😳

Dude...youre the spoof master,not me...IBL has died...i guess in its terminal stages now...u need to come back and breathe life into our half dead CC😳...and i love all your spoofs...just read them on my mobile browser at work,so cant comment(ol'  Vijay has disabled cookies on mobile browsers)

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏👏...Hillarious as always...👏👏👏
shamil thumbnail
adi, u r the one who inspired me to write my first spoof story in mjht  IBL.
so ur my guru* does a sashtanga pranam😆
and lets not argue but U R the BEST
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: RehanSinha_XR

👏👏👏...Hillarious as always...👏👏👏

thanks rehan🤗
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: uppaas

🤣🤣🤣

👏👏

😆

thanks yaar🤗
psycho_angel thumbnail

adi, u r the one who inspired me to write my first spoof story in mjht  IBL.
so ur my guru* does a sashtanga pranam😆
and lets not argue but U R the BEST

Shamil,you were writing spoofs WAY before i even joined IBL😛..and lets not argue about "whos the best"..coz il never agree with you😛😃😳