Funny Male Celeb quotes on Pattinson

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Male Celebs Talk Pattinson - Bromance

Even straight men seem to find Robert irresistible. Ryan Reynolds, who you'd think would be plenty content with Scarlett Johannson, told ET he still finds Robert quite eye-catching:

"Oh my God, are you kidding me?!?! Robert Pattinson in a word: dreamy." - Ryan

ROFL

----------

Adding to the bromance, Daniel Radcliffe, who costarred with Pattinson on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire told UsMagazine:

"Rob Pattinson is a sex symbol. Rob Pattinson is a genuine sexy guy. He's got the height." - Daniel

Well at least this heartthrob has it right I mean Emma .. Did you hear what she said? Talk about  a diss or, Jealousy. 

---------------

Stephen is often asked if he feels any rivalry with the stars of Twilight but the British star is adamant he doesn't envy Robert Pattinson, who plays brooding Edward Cullen in the hit Hollywood vampire franchise. Robert, 24, regularly admits his life has changed since he landed the role and often finds it unbearable living in the public spotlight.

"Listen, if I were a teenage girl I'd want to f**k Robert Pattinson!" Stephen joked in an interview with the British edition of GQ magazine. "I would have been floating upside down in a canal if I was Pattinson's age. I wouldn't have made it. I wish him the best of luck with that." - Stephan

-------------

He's the object of many a woman's affection, so Hugh Grant knows a thing or two about how to get the ladies to swoon.

And the "Two Weeks Notice" stud has declared that Robert Pattinson is indeed worthy of the heartthrob status he's received from his fans.

Grant recently explained, "I haven't watched the second part yet of 'Twilight,' but I understand the fascination with Robert. I think he's really sexy!" - Hugh

--------

If you have any you have heard do post. I just found these hilarious.

Grant recently explained, "I haven't watched the second part yet of 'Twilight,' but I understand the fascination with Robert. I think he's really sexy!"

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 06 September 2010 at 10:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fibrinogen9richa94Angel-Jot.Beet-Seri-rob_ian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Funny Male Celeb quotes on Pattinson" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rob_ian

IF-Sizzlerz

rob_ian

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
LolzLOLLOL
That's really hilarious
Thanks Ayysha

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I could kiss Ryan for sayin that...ROFL

Thanks Ayysh.. but i think i have read a few before... u may have posted them Ermm

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anjz-

I'd Kiss him regardless LOL. He is so Cute.

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Originally posted by -anjz-

I'd Kiss him regardless LOL. He is so Cute.

Hmmm.. yeah.. thats true too... Love his movies.... Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top