Debate Mansion

India- shd there b freedom 2 carry arms?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 09 December 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Should carrying arms in India be legalised ?  Like in the U.S you can procure a license for a gun easily !!

I am personally against carrying of arms !!Although people carry arms for their protection . For example , an elderly lady or a single woman who may want to keep a gun in the house to protect herself against intruders and burgulars .

Against it , there are often many instances when people have fired a gun for the wrong reasons - not for defense ....but for offense. Also often there have been cases when the child lock wasn't in place on the gun and it got fired accidentaly , to take away the life of some one very dear in your life.

Whats your take on this subject ..............please relate your discussion to India !!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India- shd there b freedom 2 carry arms?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 09 December 2005 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Hey no takers on this issue ?? Smile Wacko

chikoo

Goldie

chikoo

Posted: 09 December 2005 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Well, I agree with you! This idea does not make so much sense in a country like idea. One of the reasons:
* one interacts with many people and there are more social and family issues to make people emotionally weak and attempt an easy suiside or harm someone.

There are many other ways to protect self and arts like karate, pepper machine, knife and rods etc. work well. I am against any war or blood so I'm against weapons

devashree410

devashree410

Posted: 10 December 2005 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Well,I don't know.Maybe for safety....................

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 10 December 2005 at 4:40am | IP Logged
NO....arms should not be legalised in India.Coz if it is legalised them more crime will increase. Tongue

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 10 December 2005 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I agree with chikoo and vishesh.

kitty468

IF-Dazzler

kitty468

Posted: 11 December 2005 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
no definitely no. an incident which happened to my friend. he went to US to study he lived in a apartment. one day his towel fell down to the apartment below he went to pick it up. the elderly women got scared as he looked chinese and shot him dead. even for protection i dont support it.

dare_dis_devil

Groupbie

dare_dis_devil

Posted: 12 December 2005 at 1:47am | IP Logged
NOWAY....legalising arms in d land of ahimsa??....naah....

ok....the safety aspect is thr....but tht doesnt mean tat v all strt keeping arms n walkin' around da town.... gosh, da very thot is creeeeppppyyy......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top