where will Onu take taani??

Posted: 13 years ago
what do you guys think???
i am just wondering...where will anu take taani..i think he will take her to that water fall...
express your opinions...
i think he will take her to the water fall because that is were the saw each other for the last time in 8 years
yaaa i too think he will take her to the waterfall....woow just imagining them there together..hope they play sme goood song too
yessssssss even i agree with u guys.... he might take her to da waterfall..... 😊

Anurag may take Taani to the waterfall. 

But, I also have a strange feeling, that he might show Taani the photograph of his girlfriend in US -  Anurag likes to share his secrets with Taani ...
Originally posted by skydome

Anurag may take Taani to the waterfall. 

But, I also have a strange feeling, that he might show Taani the photograph of his girlfriend in US -  Anurag likes to share his secrets with Taani ...

I think u could be  right......Anurag might show Taani his girlfriend's pic, but i was thinking that they havent chosen the girl yet so would whose pic would Anurag show to Taani 😆

evn i thgt d same guys bcz that is d place whch is left and they hvnt gone there since they hv met each other.......................skool bhi chale gaye and waterfall woh dono hamesha raat me he milte hai ek dusre se
How about to the airport to pick up Nupur? 😆
Originally posted by Soaps1

How about to the airport to pick up Nupur? 😆

😆 good one nadia.... jeez ur da only one who thinks out of da box i guess 😆 😆
You know unlike everyone else who wants her entry to be delayed I can't wait for her to enter the show. I mean she is the inevitable reality, no matter what she has to enter and only after she enters and gets out the love story of Anurag/Taani will actually start. So I can't wait for her to get in and get out quickly ðŸ¤£