Thendral

Kaathadi of the Week is....???? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

@ Radha :

out of two whole weeks, one is gone, now one baaki.. ange thaan vuttu time ellam pudipomle naama LOLLOL

Innamum oru week aa? Naan etho oru week and neenga ransulations ellaam forgot panniteengalo nnu santhosappatten..Day Dreaming but ippo thaan neenga rendu week nnu solli oru periya gunda thookki podureenga.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaathadi of the Week is....???? (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
hey sorry been very busy this week,Unhappy saw this thread and mentally made not of reading and posting but just got time for it. Amazing answers till now sri Thumbs UpHere is my set:
all what if ones
1. What if u were made the prime minister of India for one day? Inthellaam namakku othu varaathu, but ethaavathu small changes make pannalaam.
2. What if u were offered a villan's role in a big movie? Ithukku oru BIG yes. but storyline um romba imp.
3. what if you were given a free ticket to one place on this earth, where would it be? My ideal location.. antha kudisai veedu will do.Wink
4. What if you could eat only one dish the whole day, which dish/food would it be? Hmm.. cheese burger .Big smile
5. What if u loved both thulsi and charu equally and had to choose one who would it be? why? Ithu romba tough.. kadhal oruthar kitta thaan varum (my opinionWink) - so, ithu antha maathiri LOVE illai and I will continue to wait for the girl whom I want to be my wife.Big smile
6. last but not least tell us about one very funny incidentin ur lifeWink How about the trip one? I'll come back and update this post with another funny incident - ippo nothing comes to mind.Wink

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 September 2010 at 12:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanagudgal-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
still editingShocked Thinking of taking whole week va...besh..beshLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Intha set romba ve bayangaramaa irukku with pictures and members name.. kadavul eh kaapparththu!Big smile

Okay Sri..i see you have been konjam free so I landed up here to give you more *work*Evil Smile

What is the biggest mistake ever made? wasting this year doing nothing.. work experience ethaavathu paarthu poganum but ippo too lazy to look for any work exp.
Do you cry in emotional movies? Yes, esp. when the movies are about kids/ amma sentiments.. Kutty and Kannathil Muthamittaal to name a few EmbarrassedIppo recent aa vantha movie ethuvum cry panna vaikkalai.Big smile
What is one thing you fear the most about life? I don't fear anything.. seriously, what is there to fear?
Who is your best friend on I-F? Best friend nnu yaarum illai.. so, the members I interact with.Wink
How many languages do you speak? Eng, Tamil and bit of GermanDisapprove and Spanish.
What is the most touching thing someone has said to you? thanking me for helping her and missing me when living away from me.. ithu romba touching and she says it every time I went to see her.Cry
What is your favorite quote? So many.. recent fav. : "beware of the young doctor and the old barber" - Benjamin Franklin
If you were given 3 wishes, what would they be? to travel back in time, into the future and more wishes from the last wish .. it might work.Wink
From your post,I can see you have an softcorner for Charu than Thulasi so you haveto write 20 sentence on why you have more sympathy for Charu than Thulasi!
Unmai thaan.Embarrassed But, athukkaaga naan 20 sentence ellaam ezhutha mudiyaathu.. kai valikkum.Wink How about a few words?Wink She's a nice girl, talkative, and emaarthu patta ponnu.. athaan intha sympathy and soft corner ellaam. Thulasi, on the other hand, is the heroine so Thamizh kooda onnu seruvaa nnu theiryum and ithaan slightly more sympathy for Charu. Wink
Describe the following members:
Atina Helpful, always there whenever you need her and a good friend from the early days.Big smile
SrimaKind person, very supportive and can't wait to get to know her more.. congrats, Srima.Clap
Khpriya Arai kurai help panni irukken.. sorry, Priya. She seems to be a fun and loving person.. and beautiful too (muthala sonenaa nnu theriyalle !)
Ranuja I don't know much about Ranu.. she's very balanced and talentedClap (eppo Thamizh oda second VM varum nnu aavaludan ethir paarkum rasigan.. COME BACK VEL!!!).
Caryn My first ever interaction was with Caryn.. ippo think panni paarthaa ennoda behaviour romba childish nnu thonnum, but I enjoyed it very much. She's serious (K, too), but it's not a bad thing because sometimes you've got to be serious and otherwise a loving person (K, too).Wink
Theiva Again, I don't know much about Theiva.. seems to be a kind and helpful person.
Nikila Caring, supportive and a nice sis to talk to and pulamupufy.Embarrassed
Suenair Very kind, understanding and funny.
Sweety green bubbly, fun and someone you can talk to about anything.
Eljay balanced, supportive and a sweet person.
Rojapoooo Caring and crazy .. she's one of my fav. membersWink and you can always turn to when you're in trouble. Roja, lately neenga romba inactive and CKs ellaam missing.. Roja enna aachchu?
Kuttyponnu Ivange romba secretive.. I think she's a sweet and kind member - interact pannitu thaan sollanum.
Gudgal Funny and COOL. En mela avalavu nambikkai, but ennala anthe nambikkai ellaam kaappaatha mudiyaathu nnu thonuthu.
Hema my thangatchi and she's a kind and lovely sis.
Aisha Another understanding, kind and support person. Enakku ippadi oru thangai kidaithathil migavum santhosam.
Me You are every member here put together,,, you have bit of every quality and an awesome friend.. miss the old old chats.
Lets say as a punishment some of the Ifians has to be locked into a room with Padma in one room and TAs mother in another one for a entire weekOuchCry...pick 5 member to be locked with Padma and 5 with TAs mother...you cant choose the same members and you have to explain why you think they should be punished n y exactly TAs mother/PadmaLOL

Padma's ROOM - Kuttyponnu , Ranu, Theiva, ADP and Shammu <-- Padma ivanga kooda antha chair la raatchasi maathiri sit panni question pannanum, so we (or I) can get to know them more..

TA's mum's ROOM - Sue, Usha <-- punishment queen PHd irukku illai, so they can punish TA's mum . Rojapoo <-- suththa vidarathukku . Mels and Aisha <-- classic reactions kku. Wink

Write funny captions for the pictures below:LOL
Thats all from moi....enjoy annatchiROFL
[/QUOTE]

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 21 September 2010 at 10:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaHema_M-musicluv-Quelle-BelleSweetyGreen

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

hey sorry been very busy this week,Unhappy saw this thread and mentally made not of reading and posting but just got time for it. Amazing answers till now sri Thumbs UpHere is my set:
all what if ones
1. What if u were made the prime minister of India for one day? Inthellaam namakku othu varaathu, but ethaavathu small changes make pannalaam.
2. What if u were offered a villan's role in a big movie? Ithukku oru BIG yes. but storyline um romba imp.
3. what if you were given a free ticket to one place on this earth, where would it be? My ideal location.. antha kudisai veedu will do.Wink
4. What if you could eat only one dish the whole day, which dish/food would it be? Hmm.. cheese burger .Big smile
5. What if u loved both thulsi and charu equally and had to choose one who would it be? why? Ithu romba tough.. kadhal oruthar kitta thaan varum (my opinionWink) - so, ithu antha maathiri LOVE illai and I will continue to wait for the girl whom I want to be my wife.Big smile
6. last but not least tell us about one very funny incidentin ur lifeWink How about the trip one? I'll come back and update this post with another funny incident - ippo nothing comes to mind.Wink

SRI I had high hope from u, idhu enna answer LOLLOLLOL  Kudusai veedula cheese burger eat panni waiting for girl of ur dreams? ROFL oru nalla romatic aa answer irrukum pathen Wink (jus kidding) waiting for answers to  mel's koshtins . njoy!!!!TongueTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-Belle

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged

^ High hopes vachchathu unga thappu..Approve neenga romantic aa kelvi ketaathaan naan romantic aa answer thara mudiyum.Wink Sorry for the not so good answers.. mels oda questions la ithukkum serthu nalla romantic pathil thaaren. Cool

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Sweety green bubbly, fun and someone you can talk to about anything.

Thanks a lot dear for ur understanding on me.. so sweet of u dear... so u all can feel free to ask me anything on any topics..

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Srrrrrrrrrrrrrri.....finish off the last Qs too ...I have my next baali adu readyEvil Smile but waiting for u to finish urs..no thanni kattufies hereLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top