Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Kaathadi of the Week is....???? (Page 5)

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hai Sri Anna,
Hope u r having a great time in answering our questions as MOTW Big smile.Enjoyyy!

Happy to know that u r a HarryPotter fan.I am also a fan of HarryPotter novel.But still didn't finish reading all the books. Another HP fan! So what book are you reading now - DH?

My first set reagarding HarryPotter,
  • Which part of HP do u like the most and why? Ithu romba kashtam aana kelvi. Oru part sollanum naa first book la varra wizard chess scene. Why? Intha oru scene laa thaan Ron oda strategic side JK kaaturanga, then he's just Harry's friend and we lose this side of him.Wink
  • Same way which character in HP do u like or admire the most and why? I like Hermione and Snape. I like the fighter in Hermione - her fight to gain rights for the house elves is admirable. Snape for his not so nice attitude and his handling of the students!Wink
  • The spell u would like to use? Expecto Patronum
  • What will u do if u get a chance now to join Hogwarts? If u choose to attend the school then after finishing the school will u continue to be a wizard or will u be back to normal world?why?I will choose to be a wizard, because they can lead a normal live (but in the wizard world).

Second and final set regarding Thendral,
  • In ur point of view what is the uniqueness of Thendral that made u like this serial? What made me like Thendral is the main plot - education. Uniqueness naa the regular twists.
  • The most annoying one in Thendral which u want to change Thamizh amma voda talk / blackmaila reduce panurathu oru nalla change for this serial.
I don't want to drill u more as everyone here needs to get a chance Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M-musicluv-srima

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hehe..Sri Anna superb answers...Congrats!!! Huh...Here are my qns..Hehe..!! Thanks, Shammu.Big smile

1. If Kumaran sir asked u to do a role in Thendral, yaaroda role-ahh neenga nadipeenga?? and why?? Vel character aa thaan nadippen - it's a challenging role and challenge naa enakku romba pidikkum!Big smile
2. Ur ambition in ur LIfe?? I don't know.. go with the flow and be a good human being!Wink
3. If u had 1000000 dollar in ur hand what would u do with the money?? Athu naan velai seithu vanththathunna worry pannaama spend panuven, but chumma vanthathunna konjam worry pannuven.LOL

Hehe..i know silly qns..but enaku ippothaiki ethuvum gnabagam ille...naan yosichu mandaiyai kaasakikitthu killing questions-oda varen... Ungalukku antha kashtam ethuvum venaam because ippave ennakku shhhh abbaaaa kanna (eyes) kattuthe!

Next-uhh meet panren.!!WinkCry

D'oh

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 10 September 2010 at 12:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Hi sri . Great job. As ever I admire & appreciate your maturity &  ability  of answering. well doneThumbs Up. Keep it up. You rockClap. srima is enjoying thoroughly. Srima is poor in asking & answering Qs.

mellisai

gudgal Senior Member
gudgal
gudgal

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
hey sorry been very busy this week,Unhappy saw this thread and mentally made not of reading and posting but just got time for it. Amazing answers till now sri Thumbs Up Here is my set:
all what if ones
1. What if u were made the prime minister of India for one day?
2. What if u were offered a villan's role in a big movie?
3. what if you were given a free ticket to one place on this earth, where would it be?
4. What if you could eat only one dish the whole day, which dish/food  would it be?
5. What if u loved both thulsi and charu equally and had to choose one who would it be? why?
6. last but not least tell us about one very funny incident in ur lifeWink

Edited by gudgal - 11 September 2010 at 10:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-mellisai

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
mature answers by u sri nee kalakku... ha ha ha

mellisai

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Okay Sri..i see you have been konjam free so I landed up here to give you more *work*Evil Smile

What is the biggest mistake ever made?
Do you cry in emotional movies?
What is one thing you fear the most about life?
Who is your best friend on I-F?
How many languages do you speak?
What is the most touching thing someone has said to you?
What is your favorite quote?
If you were given 3 wishes, what would they be?
From your post, I can see you have an softcorner for Charu than Thulasi so you have to  write 20 sentence on why you have more sympathy for Charu than Thulasi!

Describe the following members:

Atina
Srima
Khpriya
Ranuja
Caryn
Theiva
Nikila
Suenair
Sweety green
Eljay
Rojapoooo
Kuttyponnu
Gudgal
Hema
Aishu
Me

Lets say as a punishment some of the Ifians has to be locked into a room with Padma in one room  and  TAs mother in another one for a entire weekOuchCry...pick 5 member to be locked with Padma and 5 with TAs mother...you cant choose the same members and you have to explain why you think they should be punished n y exactly TAs mother/PadmaLOL 

Write funny captions for the pictures below:LOL

Thats all from moi....enjoy annatchiEmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Aahaana - 13 September 2010 at 7:56pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25Theiva-musicluv-mellisaishubbasrimaShemmoeljayMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

@ Sri Annaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

aaahaaa.........namma paapu paapu vetchutaale aapu... Melz oda question pathi thaan... btw, there is one picture there, that Melz particularly LOVES ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  plz avangalukkaga super aaaana captions kodunga antha particular photo kku ROFLROFLROFL....

@ Melz:  aahaa... whenever I show you that picture you tell me to stop b/c you can never stop ROFLROFLROFLROFL but ippo eppadhi maa ShockedShockedShocked.... ROFLROFL. enge irunthu vantha strength ShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL (hmmm ellam lala land pola Day Dreaming). but super questions daa ClapClap

@ Sri: great answers bro ClapClapClap.... really enjoyed reading all the answers... btw i still haven't forgotten your song ransulationsuu Tongue... out of two whole weeks, one is gone, now one baaki.. ange thaan vuttu time ellam pudipomle naama LOLLOL

Edited by MP_Radha - 13 September 2010 at 9:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-mellisai

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Sri, you are doing a great job answering all these questions, but I am wondering what you are going to do about Melz's latest questions!  My sympathies are with you!

mellisai

Go to top