Thendral

Kaathadi of the Week is....???? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
First of congrats on being MOTW! and secondly answering all of Priya's very ''tough'' questions. ClapClapClap Ennala mudiyathu pa... LOL Very honest answers Big smile

So here are some questions a little more philosphical (not really)... but here they are

1. Whose the one adult on Thendral that you can most see yourself become when you're older...
2. If you were trapped in your house bathroom by yourself for 5 hours, what would you do besides use the toilet......
3. If you had one place you could move to live there forever, where would you chose....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaathadi of the Week is....???? (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hi sri......way to go man.......
i too will join them with my q?
1) What will You do if you were cornered like TA in Thendral before the college students.......how would u handle such a situation?I will tell them about my situation and then go about solving the problems before tying the thaali. Blackmail ellaam namma kitta work aagaathu!Wink
2) what if U were TA and U were forced to marry Charu?Ithu nadakkaathu, BUT if I did get married to Charu, then I will try my best to be a good husband.Wink Of course, I will tell Charu about Thulasi and if both agree then orutharukku divorce, aduththavarukku thaali.Big smile
3) why are vijay movies not successful now-a-days(no offence just for fun)?We want to see different movies, not the same Vijay over and over again.Big smile
4)what advise will u give to vijay to make his movies successful?Go for a challenging role and balance between maintaining your image and doing something different.
5)will you openly tell the girl u are going to marry if u had had any love affair at all before?Yep, it's good to tell her before. They should not be any olivu maraivu.Big smile
6) Will u marry a girl like Thulasi if u fall in love with her madly or just ditch her even when u know she too is in love with u? Ithenna question? Of course. We are both in love, so why would I ditch her ?
7) If u marry her(Thulz) will u make her study? If u dont marry her will u help her ?I will help her, but ava graduation kku appuram thaan marriage.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-srimaQuelle-Belle

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Hi Sriiiii....eeeeeeeeee..Smilenice to see u caught up amidst so many interesting questions.......Evil Smile
Has anyone (ur friends/relatives) told u that u resemble any celebrity/celebrities?...If yes, List them
And who do you think u r the closest fit?........ Daniel Radcliffe, Hrithik Roshan and Anniyan (Vikram) for long hair .. but I don't think I resemble any of them (Intha three people um eh same kidai aathu, so you can clearly see the false comparison ). Enakku theriyaathu yaaru naan closest fit nnu, certainly not any of the actors that I know of. Wink
If noone has ever told u.that..have u urself felt that u resemble somone popular?..Name the person.
Answered above.Big smile
And my next question:
If you were invisible what would u do? DancingScare panurathu first and then I could a lot of things for free, so athellaam enjoy panna vendiyathu thaan.Big smile

AG25-musicluv-srima

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
First of congrats on being MOTW! and secondly answering all of Priya's very ''tough'' questions. ClapClapClapEnnala mudiyathu pa... LOLVery honest answers Big smileYes, very honest.Wink
So here are some questions a little more philosphical (not really)... but here they are
1. Whose the one adult on Thendral that you can most see yourself become when you're older... I don't know, may be Varadha and Nithess's dad put together - sensible and funny rendum older aa varum pothu romba imp., but Varadha va vida naan romba support pannuven Deepa maathiri oru daughter ai.Wink
2. If you were trapped in your house bathroom by yourself for 5 hours, what would you do besides use the toilet...... Ippadi ellaam question keppingala? Naan ange oru nalla space paarthu (bathtub?) , towel (if none, toilet roll) use panni naan oru thookkam pottuduven.Sleepy Five hours appa thaan quick aa pogum! Kadavuleh? Naan bathroom la padukkura nilamaikku vanththaachu! What more?Cry
3. If you had one place you could move to live there forever, where would you chose....Ethaavathu oru village side and oru otta kudisai thaan nammaloda heaven. Plus, raining um athigam irukkanum.Big smile

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 09 September 2010 at 11:57am

AG25-musicluv-srima

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Congrats for being the first MOTW of Thendral forum.Nice answers Thamizhan Smile!

Now over to my questions

I. If you get a "varam" now to be a world celebrity, which two people would you choose and why?

II. In case you are deeply in love with a girl from GB (not a tamil girl) and she too and your parents would accept only a tamil girl as their DIL (in case you can not convince your parents),what would you do then? (sorry Thamizhan if this question is too personal).

III. Which woman do you admire the most in your life? Don't say it is your mother or a teacher of yours.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hai Sri Anna,
Hope u r having a great time in answering our questions as MOTW Big smile.Enjoyyy!

Happy to know that u r a HarryPotter fan.I am also a fan of HarryPotter novel.But still didn't finish reading all the books.

My first set reagarding HarryPotter,
  • Which part of HP do u like the most and why?
  • Same way which character in HP do u like or admire the most and why?
  • The spell u would like to use?
  • What will u do if u get a chance now to join Hogwarts? If u choose to attend the school then after finishing the school will u continue to be a wizard or will u be back to normal world?why?

Second and final set regarding Thendral,
  • In ur point of view what is the uniqueness of Thendral that made u like this serial?
  • The most annoying one in Thendral which u want to change
I don't want to drill u more as everyone here needs to get a chance Wink

Edited by Hema_M - 09 September 2010 at 7:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~shubba

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hehe..Sri Anna superb answers...Congrats!!! Huh...Here are my qns..Hehe..!!

1. If Kumaran sir asked u to do a role in Thendral, yaaroda role-ahh neenga nadipeenga?? and why??
2. Ur ambition in ur LIfe??
3. If u had 1000000 dollar in ur hand what would u do with the money??

Hehe..i know silly qns..but enaku ippothaiki ethuvum gnabagam ille...naan yosichu mandaiyai kaasakikitthu killing questions-oda varen...

Next-uhh meet panren.!! Wink

Edited by Shammu26 - 09 September 2010 at 12:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Congrats for being the first MOTW of Thendral forum.Nice answers Thamizhan Smile! Thanks, Theiva.Big smile
Now over to my questions

I. If you get a "varam" now to be a world celebrity, which two people would you choose and why?
Rajni for his calm attitude and success. Surya - to be with Jyo. Embarrassed

II. In case you are deeply in love with a girl from GB (not a tamil girl) and she too and your parents would accept only a tamil girl as their DIL (in case you can not convince your parents),what would you do then? (sorry Thamizhan if this question is too personal). Convince panna mudiyalle naa anthe ponna avangalukku sollitu kalyaanam panikka vendiyathu thaan, but avanga vaarathum varaathathum avangaloda choice.Big smile

III. Which woman do you admire the most in your life? Don't say it is your mother or a teacher of yours. So many and for different reasons. For example, I admire inga ulla female updaters oda patience to update some of the worst serials.. neengalum for updating some boring episodes. Big smile

Theiva-musicluv-srima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top