Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@ Radha :

out of two whole weeks, one is gone, now one baaki.. ange thaan vuttu time ellam pudipomle naama πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Innamum oru week aa? Naan etho oru week and neenga ransulations ellaam forgot panniteengalo nnu santhosappatten..😍 but ippo thaan neenga rendu week nnu solli oru periya gunda thookki podureenga.

mellisai thumbnail
hey sorry been very busy this week,πŸ˜” saw this thread and mentally made not of reading and posting but just got time for it. Amazing answers till now sri πŸ‘πŸΌHere is my set:
all what if ones
1. What if u were made the prime minister of India for one day? Inthellaam namakku othu varaathu, but ethaavathu small changes make pannalaam.
2. What if u were offered a villan's role in a big movie? Ithukku oru BIG yes. but storyline um romba imp.
3. what if you were given a free ticket to one place on this earth, where would it be? My ideal location.. antha kudisai veedu will do.πŸ˜‰
4. What if you could eat only one dish the whole day, which dish/food would it be? Hmm.. cheese burger .πŸ˜ƒ
5. What if u loved both thulsi and charu equally and had to choose one who would it be? why? Ithu romba tough.. kadhal oruthar kitta thaan varum (my opinionπŸ˜‰) - so, ithu antha maathiri LOVE illai and I will continue to wait for the girl whom I want to be my wife.πŸ˜ƒ
6. last but not least tell us about one very funny incidentin ur lifeπŸ˜‰ How about the trip one? I'll come back and update this post with another funny incident - ippo nothing comes to mind.πŸ˜‰

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
still editing😲 Thinking of taking whole week va...besh..beshπŸ˜†
mellisai thumbnail

Intha set romba ve bayangaramaa irukku with pictures and members name.. kadavul eh kaapparththu!πŸ˜ƒ

Okay Sri..i see you have been konjam free so I landed up here to give you more *work*😈

What is the biggest mistake ever made? wasting this year doing nothing.. work experience ethaavathu paarthu poganum but ippo too lazy to look for any work exp.
Do you cry in emotional movies? Yes, esp. when the movies are about kids/ amma sentiments.. Kutty and Kannathil Muthamittaal to name a few 😳Ippo recent aa vantha movie ethuvum cry panna vaikkalai.πŸ˜ƒ
What is one thing you fear the most about life? I don't fear anything.. seriously, what is there to fear?
Who is your best friend on I-F? Best friend nnu yaarum illai.. so, the members I interact with.πŸ˜‰
How many languages do you speak? Eng, Tamil and bit of GermanπŸ˜’ and Spanish.
What is the most touching thing someone has said to you? thanking me for helping her and missing me when living away from me.. ithu romba touching and she says it every time I went to see her.😭
What is your favorite quote? So many.. recent fav. : "beware of the young doctor and the old barber" - Benjamin Franklin
If you were given 3 wishes, what would they be? to travel back in time, into the future and more wishes from the last wish .. it might work.πŸ˜‰
From your post,I can see you have an softcorner for Charu than Thulasi so you haveto write 20 sentence on why you have more sympathy for Charu than Thulasi!
Unmai thaan.😳 But, athukkaaga naan 20 sentence ellaam ezhutha mudiyaathu.. kai valikkum.πŸ˜‰ How about a few words?πŸ˜‰ She's a nice girl, talkative, and emaarthu patta ponnu.. athaan intha sympathy and soft corner ellaam. Thulasi, on the other hand, is the heroine so Thamizh kooda onnu seruvaa nnu theiryum and ithaan slightly more sympathy for Charu. πŸ˜‰
Describe the following members:
Atina Helpful, always there whenever you need her and a good friend from the early days.πŸ˜ƒ
SrimaKind person, very supportive and can't wait to get to know her more.. congrats, Srima.πŸ‘
Khpriya Arai kurai help panni irukken.. sorry, Priya. She seems to be a fun and loving person.. and beautiful too (muthala sonenaa nnu theriyalle !)
Ranuja I don't know much about Ranu.. she's very balanced and talentedπŸ‘ (eppo Thamizh oda second VM varum nnu aavaludan ethir paarkum rasigan.. COME BACK VEL!!!).
Caryn My first ever interaction was with Caryn.. ippo think panni paarthaa ennoda behaviour romba childish nnu thonnum, but I enjoyed it very much. She's serious (K, too), but it's not a bad thing because sometimes you've got to be serious and otherwise a loving person (K, too).πŸ˜‰
Theiva Again, I don't know much about Theiva.. seems to be a kind and helpful person.
Nikila Caring, supportive and a nice sis to talk to and pulamupufy.😳
Suenair Very kind, understanding and funny.
Sweety green bubbly, fun and someone you can talk to about anything.
Eljay balanced, supportive and a sweet person.
Rojapoooo Caring and crazy .. she's one of my fav. membersπŸ˜‰ and you can always turn to when you're in trouble. Roja, lately neenga romba inactive and CKs ellaam missing.. Roja enna aachchu?
Kuttyponnu Ivange romba secretive.. I think she's a sweet and kind member - interact pannitu thaan sollanum.
Gudgal Funny and COOL. En mela avalavu nambikkai, but ennala anthe nambikkai ellaam kaappaatha mudiyaathu nnu thonuthu.
Hema my thangatchi and she's a kind and lovely sis.
Aisha Another understanding, kind and support person. Enakku ippadi oru thangai kidaithathil migavum santhosam.
Me You are every member here put together,,, you have bit of every quality and an awesome friend.. miss the old old chats.
Lets say as a punishment some of the Ifians has to be locked into a room with Padma in one room and TAs mother in another one for a entire week😭...pick 5 member to be locked with Padma and 5 with TAs mother...you cant choose the same members and you have to explain why you think they should be punished n y exactly TAs mother/PadmaπŸ˜†

Padma's ROOM - Kuttyponnu , Ranu, Theiva, ADP and Shammu <-- Padma ivanga kooda antha chair la raatchasi maathiri sit panni question pannanum, so we (or I) can get to know them more..

TA's mum's ROOM - Sue, Usha <-- punishment queen PHd irukku illai, so they can punish TA's mum . Rojapoo <-- suththa vidarathukku . Mels and Aisha <-- classic reactions kku. πŸ˜‰

Write funny captions for the pictures below:πŸ˜†
Thats all from moi....enjoy annatchi🀣
[/QUOTE] Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
gudgal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

hey sorry been very busy this week,πŸ˜” saw this thread and mentally made not of reading and posting but just got time for it. Amazing answers till now sri πŸ‘πŸΌHere is my set:

all what if ones
1. What if u were made the prime minister of India for one day? Inthellaam namakku othu varaathu, but ethaavathu small changes make pannalaam.
2. What if u were offered a villan's role in a big movie? Ithukku oru BIG yes. but storyline um romba imp.
3. what if you were given a free ticket to one place on this earth, where would it be? My ideal location.. antha kudisai veedu will do.πŸ˜‰
4. What if you could eat only one dish the whole day, which dish/food would it be? Hmm.. cheese burger .πŸ˜ƒ
5. What if u loved both thulsi and charu equally and had to choose one who would it be? why? Ithu romba tough.. kadhal oruthar kitta thaan varum (my opinionπŸ˜‰) - so, ithu antha maathiri LOVE illai and I will continue to wait for the girl whom I want to be my wife.πŸ˜ƒ
6. last but not least tell us about one very funny incidentin ur lifeπŸ˜‰ How about the trip one? I'll come back and update this post with another funny incident - ippo nothing comes to mind.πŸ˜‰

SRI I had high hope from u, idhu enna answer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Kudusai veedula cheese burger eat panni waiting for girl of ur dreams? 🀣 oru nalla romatic aa answer irrukum pathen πŸ˜‰ (jus kidding) waiting for answers to  mel's koshtins . njoy!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
mellisai thumbnail

^ High hopes vachchathu unga thappu.. neenga romantic aa kelvi ketaathaan naan romantic aa answer thara mudiyum.πŸ˜‰ Sorry for the not so good answers.. mels oda questions la ithukkum serthu nalla romantic pathil thaaren. 😎

SweetyGreen thumbnail

Sweety green bubbly, fun and someone you can talk to about anything.

Thanks a lot dear for ur understanding on me.. so sweet of u dear... so u all can feel free to ask me anything on any topics..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Srrrrrrrrrrrrrri.....finish off the last Qs too ...I have my next baali adu ready😈 but waiting for u to finish urs..no thanni kattufies hereπŸ˜†
mellisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Srrrrrrrrrrrrrri.....finish off the last Qs too ...I have my next baali adu ready😈 but waiting for u to finish urs..no thanni kattufies hereπŸ˜†

Ippo finish pannitaa pochchu.. yaaruppa antha next bali aadu? Enakku questions kekurathu thaan nallaa varum, so BEWARE!😈