Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

A Big
Hello  
Inyia Vanakkangals
Salaam Namaste
 to 
 Everyone Here..!

Our section is buzzing daily with discussions, promo talk and predications. We have so many new members and our family grows day by day here in Thendral Forum. Its time for us to get known to each other well, thats why we are introducing Member of the Week.

What is Member of the Week?

Every alternate week, we will select one member from the forum to be "Member of the Week", basically become the forums "Star" that particular week. This member will have to work daily as we will post questions and he or she has to answer our questionsπŸ˜† Its a golden opportunity to grill that member, tease, and bugg as much as you want *evil smile*.

Remember not to ask too personal questions, just fun related and some general questions about that persons personal life, i am sure everyone knows where the limit goesπŸ˜›

Okay enough of my buc buc..let us go straight to the business....

Any guess on who is gonna be our "bali aadhu"...i mean victim.....?????😈

This member is one our senior members....IFs Rockerz😎

A big fan of Ilayathalapathy Vijay...Maybe thats why that member ended up with one of his movie title as his user ID??πŸ€”

I guess everyone by now has guessed whom our victim could be...if not I am sure this video will help you as a last clueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1T_VbkV0DM[/YOUTUBE]

*Thamizhan*

Congrats Sri and welcome as the first victim.  Use this siggie:

(Credit for the siggie - MP_Radha )

Before the real grilling session starts, you need to answer to this questions:

Name:
Birthday:

Profession:
Hobbies:

Favorite color:
How I got started with IF:
My Favorite section on IF:

What do you think about Thendral Forum:
What do you think about the Thendral Dev Team?

***Thendral Forum Dev.Team***
Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Woohoo... the moment i step into tamil seciton... namma aalu has posted my MOST FAVORITE THING ON earth...... MOTW!!!

Yay.. let me come back with my set of koestions......... and of course the long listu of rraaansulaationsuuu πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

Congratz Sri Anna πŸ˜³πŸ‘
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aha our crime partners pet project [MOTW] is back with a bang.All the best Sri , my boy , get ready for the dissection & mince meat. Thulasi madhiri smarta bali aadu vesham pottundu get your way.
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Sri.. Have fun!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mellisai thumbnail

@ Aahanaa: Thanks for putting me on the hot seat. Introduction thaan enakku konjam over nnu thonnuthu and the new title is more suited to our Thendral forum.πŸ˜ƒ I will come back later and answer your questions.

@ Aisha: Thanks for the signature, sis. πŸ˜‰It is mind blowing and go easy on the lyrics.πŸ˜‰

@ Srima: Thanks. Ennakku antha vesham ellaam podamale varum pola irukku,πŸ˜†

@ Priya: Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Hehehe..Cool...Congrats Sri Anna!!...Haha..Semmaya matthikittheenga pole..! πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways have fun and enjayyy!!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sri, Congrats.............As u said the intro title is very apt for this forum..........
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Bro Sri,

Here comes by first set (only the starter):

1. The first SITUATIONAL question is based on the show Thendral!  Assume that you are Thamizharau (for the purpose of this question πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....you've done something to anger Thulasi (you must choose an actress from Kollywood for this role πŸ˜›).  To calm her down, you decide to take her on a Candle Light Dinner ❀️ (aahaa super scene aa irukkum 😍).  In a small paragraph, describe your romantic Candle Light Dinner with Thulasi  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!  [Bro Sri, kandippa answer kodukkanum ok πŸ˜›... this is a great chance for you to be a director here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†]. 

2.  If you were given a chance to act in a movie, would you accept the role?  If so what sort of a script should it be? 

3.  Who is your role model in life?

4. Describe the real Sri in 5 words.

5. Where do you see yourself in another 10 years? 

Bro Sri.. i shall come back with my raaansulattionss koestions soon as well πŸ˜›!

mellisai thumbnail
Name:Sri
Birthday:25th Nov. 91
Profession: Voluntary workerπŸ˜›
Hobbies: So many.. reading, listening to music, watching TV, playing and many more.πŸ˜‰
Favorite color: Red. Sivappu thaan enakku pidichcha colour ru!
How I got started with IF: Selvi serial a google pannum pothu thaan IF popped out and that one single click gave me this second home. Now it's been almost 5 years (or more) and I'm still here reading and updating serials.. ithu thaan namma Tamil section oda one of many successes.πŸ˜‰
My Favorite section on IF: THENDRAL, no second thought.πŸ˜‰ It's a great place with so many different members and we often don't agree on things. Kumaran ukku oru BIG thanks for giving us so much to discuss and disagree about.πŸ‘
What do you think about Thendral Forum:Naan munthiri kottai maathiri athukku muthale pathil solli aachchu. It's all about the discussions and activeness of Thendral section. Athukku mela, all the members because without them it would be a dull place.
What do you think about the Thendral Dev Team?Atina kku oru BIG thanks for starting all this and without her none of this would have been possible. She's always there whenever you need her and she doesn't turn her back even when you (illai, it's more like me) do the silliest things.πŸ˜ƒ Meli, you are another gem and always there when things get a bit out of hand, (i.e. implementing new rules). You're helpful and thanks for all the support you've given me. Simply sonnaa.. both of you are AMAZING. Sorry paa for the pulambals, but I can't thank you enough.

First set done and next set kku munaadi oru small break thevai. BYE!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
congrats sri.. nee kalaku..