Thendral

THENDRAL MONDAY 6.9.10 Update Pictures added (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@srima - Later one will be less noisier.....
very true.........LOL

whereever he is now, i mean TA.......i want him to realise what is he doing now and what he has done so far.......
shd be bold enough to admit/relaise his mistakes and get back to his work and get back the lost image..

As far as Charu is concerned.......i have seen this type of marriage proposals in reality, ofcourse all the three are my relatives.....but the case is that cancellation happened bcos of girls side........

one stopped just a day before the wedding as the girl had an affair and the guy called and told the bridegroom to cancel and it stopped..........
other two were cancelled even before the engagement happned.....thank god......
how much pain they had to undergo.....ofcourse all are happy now with a good life...........still the pain is pain..........
when a guy's side has so much pain.....being a girl unimaginable.....
i dont understand why director has to include such a painful part.......may be he wants people to know such things are happening in reality and better be cautious............
though they are hero and heroines even they do mistakes and probably he wants us know how their mistakes teach them a lesson....just like the movie alaipayuthe which shows post marriage difficulties.......when the main leads are shown this way, people take these things seriously and propably want people to be cautious...............such things are still happening..........

So Mr.TA make things stright asap.........get back your lost image......whatever good u had done so far has lost its value bcos u wanted to be nice to every1......learn from your mistakes....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THENDRAL MONDAY 6.9.10 Update Pictures added (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update,
Yesterday's episode was really nice.It was very natural.I think it is Thendral's speciality that is being natural.The director is really great,he is taking care of every small thing.Tamizh hesitating to get milk from Pavi,Boys asking girls to stay in and going out for them,Tamizh feeling happy for Grandma and her pethi centiment and MM were very natural Smile.Like this everything was nice but yes Thulasi was a bit too much eventhough I liked it to be frank.She know very well that Padma never liked her and she is asking her blessings.Adhu kooda paravaalla but asking her father"why she is like this?"like a apaavi as if she doesn't know why is too much.Thulasi aanaalum rombaaaa nallavaaaa LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.Theiva-musicluv-shubbaShemmo

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the kalakkal update Srima maa ClapClap

I managed to watch the episode in silent mode (for picture sake) and read your update as well LOLLOLLOL...

Man first of all, the last episode I saw was of Thamizh's mom thiruvaai... Ouch.... but Bravo Thulasi, you rightly made Thamizh marry you for his mom spoiling your image ClapClap.

But man that was indeed the biggest surprise.... we all wanted to know when Thamizh and Thulasi will marry.. now they are happily married LOLLOL..  but from now on they will have to face a lot of villains Ouch.... i hope they face all the problems with head on!

Charu maa... just note one thing maa... Emotional Blackmail never works Wink.  You had always been emotionally blackmailing... and you failed to accept the reality.. i mean you didn't even bother to know about Thamizh's real feelings (and him too never took the effort to say it Ouch).. but now paavom your cousin.......... his love life is at stake.. Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-shubbasrima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top