Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I find Charu's father's reaction is quite natural...after all affected party...sudden shock , obviously anger & emotional breakdown will be the immediate reaction. More over charu is the only child , & girls are normally the pet of their father.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the update. Nice slap to Padma by MM πŸ‘, poor Nithesh. Charu please forget TA and lead a better life.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the Update!! πŸ‘

Me too liked the slap by MM..Padma deserve it..Becoz it was like ENAKU ORU SLAP KEDAICHA THAAN NAAN AVANGALA ULLE VIDUVEN... πŸ˜ƒ

Pavi and Patti were cute and T&T expressions are awesome..I liked the whole scene..Especially College boys were funny...!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ 😊

I pity Charu😭...And her words are very true..!!..Ippo avanga realize pannithanga that Thamil had noo interest on her...!!.. I wish she should forget TA and lead a happy Life with someone who loves her deeply like she does with Thamil!!

And her Periyappa is superb..Hats off to him..He is a pakka Gentleman..Please Charu dad learn the PORUMAI which u brother has from him!!..I pity him too...His pain is acceptable!!..!!

Btw like u all said..I wish too Thamil to go out from MM house asap...Veetthoda Mappilai is not nice..It would give a bad name to Thamil...(Erkanave bad image athule ithu veraya..Venampa saami) πŸ˜†

Haha..Im eagerly waiting to see Anands Face!! πŸ˜‰
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khpriya

Episode was good! I loved MM's slap.. that was classic!! πŸ‘ and the paal and pazham scene... the way Pavi hesitated and TA reacted... semma cute and natural! πŸ‘ I guess Deepak got reminded of his real wedding during that scene, looking at the way he reacted, cos he said that they drank the paal and pazham as a formality.. heheh no offence, just jk! πŸ˜‰ and gap kedacha romantic look vidraan.. πŸ˜† looks lyk he was waiting to lock eyes with Thulz.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and like everyone said, Thulz, pls stop overdoing your nalla ponnu image..we all know that u're a sokka thangam.. athukkunu Padma kaalula laam poi vizhavenaam when you do know that she hates u with all her heart.. 😑

The college guys are such a cute, funny and lively bunch!!! πŸ˜ƒ Esp after the slap, this guy is like "enakku intha concept romba pudichirukku" 🀣 andddd I wanna see T&T irritating Padma as much as they can by being mushy mushy... that would be damn cuteeeeeee!! πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

and I think Chandru and Deepa would make a semma cute pair as well.. I have noticed that their attire colors are always coordinated!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Ok all that said, Kumaran sir, quickly try to finish the post wedding cute scenes and move on with the story! I'm eagerly waiting to see Vel and I hope he remains a bad guy.. the good guy image just wont suit him!! Waiting to see the old Thendral... 😊

and Thanks Srima for the update! 😊

Omg i thought that i was the only one who thought that chandru and deepa would make a good pair. Glad to see that other viewers also have the same idea. I just think that they would make a good pair and he seems like a good guy. I think that he is the councillor's son, he might be able to help Deepa's dad in future. never know just hope that the director picks up on that storyline as well.πŸ˜‰
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shammu26

Thanks Srima for the Update!! πŸ‘

Me too liked the slap by MM..Padma deserve it..Becoz it was like ENAKU ORU SLAP KEDAICHA THAAN NAAN AVANGALA ULLE VIDUVEN... πŸ˜ƒ

Pavi and Patti were cute and T&T expressions are awesome..I liked the whole scene..Especially College boys were funny...!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ 😊

I pity Charu😭...And her words are very true..!!..Ippo avanga realize pannithanga that Thamil had noo interest on her...!!.. I wish she should forget TA and lead a happy Life with someone who loves her deeply like she does with Thamil!!

And her Periyappa is superb..Hats off to him..He is a pakka Gentleman..Please Charu dad learn the PORUMAI which u brother has from him!!..I pity him too...His pain is acceptable!!..!!

Btw like u all said..I wish too Thamil to go out from MM house asap...Veetthoda Mappilai is not nice..It would give a bad name to Thamil...(Erkanave bad image athule ithu veraya..Venampa saami) πŸ˜†

Haha..Im eagerly waiting to see Anands Face!!
πŸ˜‰

I agree that Charu's uncle is simply great. He is thinking clearly and he is right. Now what happens to Ta is not important to them. Their main focus should be to help charu. If every person thought clearly many of this revenge stuff will not happen. Good job Charu's uncle.πŸ‘

As for Anand, he thought that he was hurting TA but his evil plan led to Thuls and Ta getting married sooner.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 IF TA  leaves the present Mamiyar house, he has to end up in the kambi counting Mamiyar house .πŸ˜‰. Later one will  definitely  be less noisier.
Edited by srima - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@srima - Later one will be less noisier.....
very true.........πŸ˜†

whereever he is now, i mean TA.......i want him to realise what is he doing now and what he has done so far.......
shd be bold enough to admit/relaise his mistakes and get back to his work and get back the lost image..

As far as Charu is concerned.......i have seen this type of marriage proposals in reality, ofcourse all the three are my relatives.....but the case is that cancellation happened bcos of girls side........

one stopped just a day before the wedding as the girl had an affair and the guy called and told the bridegroom to cancel and it stopped..........
other two were cancelled even before the engagement happned.....thank god......
how much pain they had to undergo.....ofcourse all are happy now with a good life...........still the pain is pain..........
when a guy's side has so much pain.....being a girl unimaginable.....
i dont understand why director has to include such a painful part.......may be he wants people to know such things are happening in reality and better be cautious............
though they are hero and heroines even they do mistakes and probably he wants us know how their mistakes teach them a lesson....just like the movie alaipayuthe which shows post marriage difficulties.......when the main leads are shown this way, people take these things seriously and propably want people to be cautious...............such things are still happening..........

So Mr.TA make things stright asap.........get back your lost image......whatever good u had done so far has lost its value bcos u wanted to be nice to every1......learn from your mistakes....
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update,
Yesterday's episode was really nice.It was very natural.I think it is Thendral's speciality that is being natural.The director is really great,he is taking care of every small thing.Tamizh hesitating to get milk from Pavi,Boys asking girls to stay in and going out for them,Tamizh feeling happy for Grandma and her pethi centiment and MM were very natural 😊.Like this everything was nice but yes Thulasi was a bit too much eventhough I liked it to be frank.She know very well that Padma never liked her and she is asking her blessings.Adhu kooda paravaalla but asking her father"why she is like this?"like a apaavi as if she doesn't know why is too much.Thulasi aanaalum rombaaaa nallavaaaa πŸ˜†

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you for the kalakkal update Srima maa πŸ‘πŸ‘

I managed to watch the episode in silent mode (for picture sake) and read your update as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Man first of all, the last episode I saw was of Thamizh's mom thiruvaai... .... but Bravo Thulasi, you rightly made Thamizh marry you for his mom spoiling your image πŸ‘πŸ‘.

But man that was indeed the biggest surprise.... we all wanted to know when Thamizh and Thulasi will marry.. now they are happily married πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..  but from now on they will have to face a lot of villains .... i hope they face all the problems with head on!

Charu maa... just note one thing maa... Emotional Blackmail never works πŸ˜‰.  You had always been emotionally blackmailing... and you failed to accept the reality.. i mean you didn't even bother to know about Thamizh's real feelings (and him too never took the effort to say it ).. but now paavom your cousin.......... his love life is at stake.. 😭