Thendral

THENDRAL MONDAY 6.9.10 Update Pictures added (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Episode was good! I loved MM's slap.. that was classic!! Clap and the paal and pazham scene... the way Pavi hesitated and TA reacted... semma cute and natural! Clap I guess Deepak got reminded of his real wedding during that scene, looking at the way he reacted, cos he said that they drank the paal and pazham as a formality.. heheh no offence, just jk! Wink and gap kedacha romantic look vidraan.. LOL looks lyk he was waiting to lock eyes with Thulz.. LOLLOL

and like everyone said, Thulz, pls stop overdoing your nalla ponnu image..we all know that u're a sokka thangam.. athukkunu Padma kaalula laam poi vizhavenaam when you do know that she hates u with all her heart.. Angry

The college guys are such a cute, funny and lively bunch!!! Big smile Esp after the slap, this guy is like "enakku intha concept romba pudichirukku" ROFL andddd I wanna see T&T irritating Padma as much as they can by being mushy mushy... that would be damn cuteeeeeee!! ROFLLOLLOL 

and I think Chandru and Deepa would make a semma cute pair as well.. I have noticed that their attire colors are always coordinated!! LOLTongue

Ok all that said, Kumaran sir, quickly try to finish the post wedding cute scenes and move on with the story! I'm eagerly waiting to see Vel and I hope he remains a bad guy.. the good guy image just wont suit him!! Waiting to see the old Thendral... Smile

and Thanks Srima for the update! Smile

Edited by khpriya - 07 September 2010 at 12:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MsrimaShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THENDRAL MONDAY 6.9.10 Update Pictures added (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update srima Smile.

It does not surprise me that Thulasi tried to get the blessings of Padma even if she knows she won't get it. This Thulasi fell at the feet of an unknown doctor for her chitthi,so she won't hesitate to fall at her chitthi's feet. But somehow i feel exactly this nature of Thulasi is going to change Padma once Mohan is caught by kanja dealing case .

TA, i understand you haven't planned to marry Thulasi and that you don't have any other place to stay but now you should move out from that house like everyone does feel. I am sure Padma is going to insult him for staying there and then he would insist to leave that
house.As many feel me too found the scene there very cute and realistic.

Nitheesh's father is one of the best character in this serial. He acts so natural. Yes this Charu's dad should be more patient and not emotional if he has to decide on Charu's further life. But bail should be cancelled, i am not sure if Charu would like that. Even if she likes or not he should do it. I don't think Nitheesh would want to live Lavanya when Charu's life is question mark right now.

Edited by Theiva - 07 September 2010 at 2:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-srimaShemmo

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I find Charu's father's reaction is quite natural...after all affected party...sudden shock , obviously anger & emotional breakdown will be the immediate reaction. More over charu is the only child , & girls are normally the pet of their father.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Shemmo

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the update. Nice slap to Padma by MM Clap, poor Nithesh. Charu please forget TA and lead a better life.

-musicluv-srimaShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the Update!! Clap

Me too liked the slap by MM..Padma deserve it..Becoz it was like ENAKU ORU SLAP KEDAICHA THAAN NAAN AVANGALA ULLE VIDUVEN... Big smile

Pavi and Patti were cute and T&T expressions are awesome..I liked the whole scene..Especially College boys were funny...!! Tongue Wink Smile

I pity CharuCry...And her words are very true..!!..Ippo avanga realize pannithanga that Thamil had noo interest on her...!!.. I wish she should forget TA and lead a happy Life with someone who loves her deeply like she does with Thamil!!

And her Periyappa is superb..Hats off to him..He is a pakka Gentleman..Please Charu dad learn the PORUMAI which u brother has from him!!..I pity him too...His pain is acceptable!!..!!

Btw like u all said..I wish too Thamil to go out from MM house asap...Veetthoda Mappilai is not nice..It would give a bad name to Thamil...(Erkanave bad image athule ithu veraya..Venampa saami) LOL

Haha..Im eagerly waiting to see Anands Face!! Wink

-musicluv-srimashubba

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

Episode was good! I loved MM's slap.. that was classic!! Clap and the paal and pazham scene... the way Pavi hesitated and TA reacted... semma cute and natural! Clap I guess Deepak got reminded of his real wedding during that scene, looking at the way he reacted, cos he said that they drank the paal and pazham as a formality.. heheh no offence, just jk! Wink and gap kedacha romantic look vidraan.. LOL looks lyk he was waiting to lock eyes with Thulz.. LOLLOL

and like everyone said, Thulz, pls stop overdoing your nalla ponnu image..we all know that u're a sokka thangam.. athukkunu Padma kaalula laam poi vizhavenaam when you do know that she hates u with all her heart.. Angry

The college guys are such a cute, funny and lively bunch!!! Big smile Esp after the slap, this guy is like "enakku intha concept romba pudichirukku" ROFL andddd I wanna see T&T irritating Padma as much as they can by being mushy mushy... that would be damn cuteeeeeee!! ROFLLOLLOL 

and I think Chandru and Deepa would make a semma cute pair as well.. I have noticed that their attire colors are always coordinated!! LOLTongue

Ok all that said, Kumaran sir, quickly try to finish the post wedding cute scenes and move on with the story! I'm eagerly waiting to see Vel and I hope he remains a bad guy.. the good guy image just wont suit him!! Waiting to see the old Thendral... Smile

and Thanks Srima for the update! Smile

Omg i thought that i was the only one who thought that chandru and deepa would make a good pair. Glad to see that other viewers also have the same idea. I just think that they would make a good pair and he seems like a good guy. I think that he is the councillor's son, he might be able to help Deepa's dad in future. never know just hope that the director picks up on that storyline as well.Wink

-musicluv-Shemmo

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shammu26

Thanks Srima for the Update!! Clap

Me too liked the slap by MM..Padma deserve it..Becoz it was like ENAKU ORU SLAP KEDAICHA THAAN NAAN AVANGALA ULLE VIDUVEN... Big smile

Pavi and Patti were cute and T&T expressions are awesome..I liked the whole scene..Especially College boys were funny...!! Tongue Wink Smile

I pity CharuCry...And her words are very true..!!..Ippo avanga realize pannithanga that Thamil had noo interest on her...!!.. I wish she should forget TA and lead a happy Life with someone who loves her deeply like she does with Thamil!!

And her Periyappa is superb..Hats off to him..He is a pakka Gentleman..Please Charu dad learn the PORUMAI which u brother has from him!!..I pity him too...His pain is acceptable!!..!!

Btw like u all said..I wish too Thamil to go out from MM house asap...Veetthoda Mappilai is not nice..It would give a bad name to Thamil...(Erkanave bad image athule ithu veraya..Venampa saami) LOL

Haha..Im eagerly waiting to see Anands Face!!
Wink

I agree that Charu's uncle is simply great. He is thinking clearly and he is right. Now what happens to Ta is not important to them. Their main focus should be to help charu. If every person thought clearly many of this revenge stuff will not happen. Good job Charu's uncle.Clap

As for Anand, he thought that he was hurting TA but his evil plan led to Thuls and Ta getting married sooner.

-musicluv-Shemmo

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
 IF TA  leaves the present Mamiyar house, he has to end up in the kambi counting Mamiyar house .Wink. Later one will  definitely  be less noisier.

Edited by srima - 07 September 2010 at 7:40am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top