Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaryasoshoobhanaAlishaGalvicneshwaryguruvignessushavviRenita571Ranu.Theiva~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbaanjkhoneyQuelle-BelleShemmoCarynVani19MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THENDRAL MONDAY 6.9.10 Update Pictures added" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update, Srima.

Charu was sensible and with time she can certainly forget about her 'sweetheart bas***d' Thamizh and move on with her life. However, new promo thaan konjam idikkuthu and thirumbi full promo va parththavudan thaan Charu Puvi's daughter appadi kiss pannurathu romba unlikely nnu thonnu. Dir. Kumaran Charu vai TMS Nandhini maathiri oru new pair ai kandu pidichchu settle aaga vidunga. Mental aakugiren endru solli engala torture pannaatheenga.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-srimashubbaShemmoVani19

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Sri maaThumbs Up

I have always wondered why Padma has so much hate toward Thuls? What did she exactly to toward Padma and her kids? Maybe she doesn't want to get the tag of being "2nd wife" or think MM will ditch her kids and hates her in jealous? Such a shame this woman is to the motherhood by her actsDead Chiti is like a mother and she wont die by showing little bit affection and loveAngry Loved the slap she got coz she asked for it even thought i don't like slapping wife scene or any violence.

Felt bad for Pavi when MM said Padma and her kids can get lost...poor girlOuch MM should be careful on his word around his kids, esp Pavi. They are his kids too and just cause he got reunited with Thuls doesnt mean his other kids becomes Padmas kids..he can just say padma can get lost but not his kidsWink

Thuls should mind her own life now and stop her thyagi act..she knows very well Padma hates her to the core but want her blessing..? Thank God MM samalichufied that scene..otherwise another "badrakali" act from PadmaLOL

College boys showed good manners by offering sit outsideLOL Ice cream'kku ivlavo kaakaa pidichifies vaShocked LOLLOL

Again, Periyappa showed why he is the eldest and more wiser than chitappaClap Chitappa is more like a emotional person and his act is like "vettu onnu..tondu rendu" while his elder brother observe the situation and thinks twice before he act. maybe his little brother is emotional cause they were childless, getting Charu was a bless from the God so he want to be the perfect dad and fulfill her every wish hence gets very sentimental and emotional?Ermm

Charu, if you want..you can work out this heartbreak and not let it break you down. The pain you feel now is unbearable but be brave for your family's sakeOuch I have a feeling things are gonna turn from bad to worse for herOuch

Somehow..i felt bad for Nitesh too, he didn't see it coming ----->his own wedding will be stopped. I hope he wont marry Lavanya to take revenge or somethingStern Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-srimaOLGNESshubbaVani19Quelle-BelleShemmo

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks srima for the update Smile.

That was a well deserved slap for Padma by MMClap. The college students were so funny. Ice ketta paiyanukku epdiyo kedaisile ice cream kedachachu LOL...and Chandru's dialogue was funny...hope to see him more in the college scenes with some more funny elements. Pavi was so cute when she had to give milk&fruit to TA and so were T&T Embarrassed. The scene there was so realistic. Ohhh Priya....now you got the reason why TA did not reach Anandh's mobile to let him know about his marriage at temple.

Mr.TA...leave MM's house with your wife Thulasi asap....but before that tease your mil and make her BP go high and she uruttufying her eyes LOL....apdiye Mohanukkum onnu koduthuttu ponga...

Charu atlast understood what we were saying that she was loving him without knowing that what was in TA's mind....poor girl Cry. Nitheesh's dialogues were good...now poor guy...no more Lavanya for him it seems....don't know whether she deserves you or not....she spoilt indirectly your cousin's life too.
How much i like that periyappa guy....very natural acting by him than by Charu's daddy! Hope Charu overcomes this pain and finds a much much better guy than TA.

Tomorrow.....Anandh's comedian face....waiting to see his reactionLOL

Edited by Nikila10 - 06 September 2010 at 2:27pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalAnnaJayElystiaRanu.Theiva-musicluv-srimashubbaShemmoVani19

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I feel sad for Nithesh. I don't know why but I feel that the only error he committed was falling in love with Lavs. Don't know why i mentioned that but just was in my mind and felt that i had to say it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRanu.Theiva-musicluv-Shemmo

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Oh and for the newly wedded couple, I hope that they show them have a few happy moments and make the T&T fans happy and then throw all the problems at them.

AlishaGalElystiaTheivaRanu.-musicluv-Shemmo

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
thank u for the super update Srima akkaClap.

What will Charu do? Feel sorry for her state. It'll be the greatest shock of all to see her would be marryong someone elseOuch...

But its not a criminal offense to marry someone he loves.Hope they end this track of showing them as come wanted criminals,because they both got married without informing anyone.

Its all because of Thamizh's mother and her nalla vaayDead

Theiva-musicluv-srimashubbaVani19Shemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
thank u srima for the updates.....
As every1 said the scenes at MM's house were realistic......Pavi's acting was so good......her reactions at her father, her hesitation to give pal pazham.........good one........
Thulz madam, why unnecessarily fall at Padma's feet and get scoldings.......pls leave her.......mind ur life and ur studies..............enough is enough.........

OMG.........this periappa is too good and sensible........whatever he spoke was realistic.......as he said they should concentrate on how to bring back Charu to life from the worst blow TA has done to her..........TA should have created chances to confess her and as he said i tried i tried........no man u do no have any excueses for this.........U are definetely answerable to her, i understand people around u were also responsible for the mess, still U are to be blamed..............

Charu u were so natural at acting.......hats off to u.......poor Nitish finally u are in loss now.......but still your first priority should be Charu now........help her get back to life........

Mr.TA , U have done good/help to so many people in life.....like for a smal boy, murugesan(w/o knowing his true color), thulz in joining college and so on............still whatever U had done to Charu had spoiled all your good...........that one mistake has spoiled your entire character......pity you.........please dont try to please everyone.......try to speak up on time.....sometimes ur pleasing nature ends up in bigger mess........see what u have done to charu............poor girl she raised hopes as she was engaged to u.....anygirl would do that......,....but still u are answerable.........
and by the way as Niki said....sort out your bank issues and move away from MM house.........
Your problems are chasing you already, plus Mr.Vel is going to come and drive you..........Be back to form man,........

Theivakrishfan-musicluv-srimaShemmoVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top