Pratigya

about the 4th and 6th Sept promos: winds of change

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I thought they were beautifully shot, but very filmi.  Where the first one he wipes her tears and walks off, then the second one he twirls her around as if they are in a fairytale night.  The sky is all dark and in the background I see...... windmills?

The last time I checked Allahabad didn't have them.   Are they going to Holland for their suhaag raat?  ErmmErmm Or are the windmills symbolic of the winds of change?  That Krishna no longer doubts Prats' love and Prats no longer doubts her love either?  That first the wind of their marriage blew gusts of cold air because of Angad and the Saxenas and Thakurs, and now they are blowing warm because of her recent confession?   Let's not forget, Prats is wearing the magic color, pink, the color Krishna prefers her in.   The lyrics of the song Humko Humise Churalo suit the promo as well.     

So, magic of love, magic setting, magic color, what is next?   Are we all hoping for less dialogues and more of something else.  

Mods please close this topic if already posted. 

Edited by trina_one - 06 September 2010 at 11:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "about the 4th and 6th Sept promos: winds of change" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
awwwww eheeh buh yar atleast dey r different dey luk sho gud n d song humko hami se chura loo is an old 1 nah a recent 1 mostly all drama ppl play new n latest songsss r kriya r different n i lubbb d song on dem..urmmm isnt d sbs n new promo been shot on krishuz house's terrace???it luksss guddd:):)
urmmm dunnoo wht av dey planned buh m shure jo b hogaa will b rockinnn i want it to b sumthin which stays in r hearts 4 eva as kriya memory awww lub dem tgdr.....
nyche topic y wud mods close;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

Post Reply New Post

Go to top