This Is Why They Are Our Fatak Couple:Siddhima

Posted: 13 years ago
THIS IS WHY THEY ARE OUR FATAK COUPLE:SIDDHIMA

Picture Credit:Miley

When it comes to our fatak couple Siddhanth and Riddhima can there anything called normal or perfectπŸ€”

The mandap is ready for bride and groom, guests have arrived so have the dulha dulhan. Sounds like a perfect or I should normal marriage isn't it but hold on Siddhima and the words perfect or normal are way apart.

Our fatak couple have always done something different. Be it their first official date where Siddhanth ended up pouring champagne then water over Riddhima's head and tore her new dress dupatta or grah pravesh where Siddhanth ended up banging Riddhima's head on door or their first romantic song seqeunce where they were telling each other You Me and Lots of Tanhai 😍😍

So here is presenting our fatak couple Siddhanth and Riddhima the first couple on Television to get married in rain how romantic😍😍

Takte rehte tujhko sanjh savere
Nanion mein basya jaise
Nanin yeh tere

Tere mast mast do naian
Mere Dil ka le gaye chain
Mere Dil ka le gaye chain
Tere mast mast do naian

Siddhanth and Riddhima had already got married in February but this time they got married from their hearts. It's said rain signifies a new beginning. How can we forget the last rain sequence where Siddhanth almost thought he lost Riddhima forever and when she breath again it seems he got a new life along with her he got his love. And now when Siddhanth and Ridhima are tying knot again the rain is showering their blessing on them again.
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago
Awesome post Shru!

Love the Caps!

They truely are a Fatak couple!
Wonderful post Shruti di. I really enjoyed every post you write. Our SR is just mind blowing. I have never get such a romantic marriage. Today it is the happiest day for us. I have found the happiest smile in RId's face which we had found long time before. But I will miss them as I have heard that both of them are going to take a leave.

Thanks Shruti di.
Rocking post Shru....πŸ€—

Love the caps...Can't wait for the epi.....😍 😍😍😍😍
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
Shruti......Rocking post.....Yes our fatak couple getting married in the most unique way..with the blessing of the rain gods...........

AWWWW man how much more CUTE AND LOVABLE THEY CAN GET.............Muwah..............

LOVE them to my core of my hearttπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Lovely post, Shruti.

This couple is a work of destiny...and time and again this has been proved...
Today the CVS show us that even natural forces cannot pull them apart..
The marriage will happen RAIN or SHINE as they are destined to be together
Awesome post Shru !! πŸ€— Thanks so much for this. πŸ˜›

OMG I can't look beyond the first pic.....they look so content there, and so complete. Looks like the perfect shaadi, but like KW says, "Sid ke saath kuch seedhe se toh ho nahi sakta". πŸ˜†

So the rain showered its blessings on our Fatak couple in the most beautiful way possible. And as usual, things were imperfectly perfect for this imperfectly perfect jodi. 😍

Amaaazing post !! πŸ˜†

Tere mast mast do nain....😍

first of all nice post!!! and secondly this is TV yaar nethings possible and why not?? our SR have had a reverse gear at every thing they do pehle nafrat then reverse gear then shaadi fir reverse gear then jhagda then reverse gear then love... but let it be the rain only I love both SR and the rains so its going to be sweet for me atleast...
Awesome post Shruti..πŸ‘

Love this couple.. i am waiting for this rain wali shaadi ka sequence.. can't wait for it and well today's episode was equally amazing..filled with Siddhima..😍
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........all i can say is that they are MY SIDDHIMA 😳😳