CID

A special farewell for someone special !! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

A Hug to everyone! Tongue
 salam,,jado ki japhiii mere lia bhi drilabh,,,,i miss you alot,,sorry i am late ajkal ramazan ha na,,i ma little busy in ebadatt,,,i will pray for you and your studies in UK,,,don't worry piar karna valla rasta khud banata hain app ko bhi IF ana ka mauka mil he jae ga
very best of luck for you,Take care,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A special farewell for someone special !! (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I opened the thread but I've been to late to reply I guess anyways Drilabh what should I say to you ?? Definitely not a goodbye because you're not leaving IF and like Prabha di said even before IF starts missing you you'll be back here

Drilabh's indeed a special friend,funny,active,sweet,caring and a lovely friend !! When I joined this forum sometime back,the most active members here were mainly Prabha dii,Visrom and Drilabh !!! I was a silent member here for quite sometime and used to regularly read the discussions out here !! and the posts which used to first catch my attention for being a liitle hatke or the threads that first caught my attention for bein a bit weird but must say difficult used to be of Drilabh !!! I really used to feel like becoming a part of these discussions and polls thus couldn't resist from joining CID forums !!

Early in my mind the image about Drilabh was quite weird !!I used to think he was a guy in mid 20's who used to really like CID !! but later when I used to read her comments about Abhi Sir I used to feel ki,he can't be a guy !! The comments don't seem to come from a boy

But later with time as I sot more and more involved with IF a really found a very dear friend !! A very interesting person !! I still remember when she introduced Suhaani in one of her stories,I at first didn't like it much and just suggested maybe you can keep her for just 1 story and later remove her !! She explained to me that she sees herself in Suhaani and then I realised that yeah Suhaani can be accepted !!! and nowadays after the battalion brigade has entered I truly feel these people can be exchanged with Suhaani !!

Another Chord that connects us is Abhi Sir+Asha+SRK !!! Being fans of all 3.I find it very easy to discuss almost anything about them with her !! Why only about them I guess I can actually discuss anything with her !!! Talk for the whole day non-stop !!!

Dii I know you'll soon get access to net and come on IF soon but yes nowadays I've got the habit of giving you Fri-Sat episode updates !! Tell you how Adi sir's looking andin which scenes are duo's missing !! Then after the case is over discussing with you its + and - points !!! Maybe that's something I'll miss for some days !!

In the end all I'd like to say is Wish you all the very best for your future !! May you shine and reach greater heights !!! Rock on !!

In the end some special lines by me for my dear best friend !!

I still remember the first day we spoke
I was too shy to say much at all
It's funny to think back to that time
Because now we're having a ball!

They say that true friendship is rare
An adage that I believe to be true
Genuine friendship is something that I cherish
I am so lucky to have met you.

We've been through so much together
In so little time we've shared
I will never forget all the moments
that you've shown me how much you cared.

Friends are forever
Especially the bond that you and I possess
I love your fun-filled personality
Somehow you never fail to impress.

You are always there for us
When our spirits need a little lift
I cannot thank you enough for that
You are truly an extraordinary gift.

Our story will continue to grow
With each passing day
Because I trust that with you by my side
Everything will always be Okay.

Love you dii !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisaShagnika

sayhi2su

Goldie

sayhi2su

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
today only i realised that Drilabh is bengali.
anyway best of luck for the work which you are going,and bhalo theko.

suhani.cipamisa

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Sorry drilabh, for late response as I was down with fever.
I am not giving you farewell, why should I? Because you may be offline for some days, then definitely you will come back. In this century you will get internet all over the world. Tai chinta kisher jonye?
Wish you a safe journey and wonderful time there.
Bhalo theko.

suhani.cipamisa

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I am sure Drilabh has left by now, and sorry I couldn't reply, because I was busy with school and studies.

Drilabh is a very kind, down-to-earth, and sweet person, very creative too. You don't need to know her to tell of these characteristics in her. I am sure if you talk to her, you'll know more about her. I remember she started her infamous polls, which I would sometimes ignoreLOL Sorry Drilabh Di. They were quite amusing and creative. But I guess her first topic was on family members criticizing CID. LOL

Anyways, I wish you the very best of luck and Godspeed on your journey in UK. Big smile I am sure you will come back on I-F soon, because the internet speed in England is faster than India, but plz do settle down and study hard before coming. Big smile All the best again!

suhani.cipamisa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top