CID

A special farewell for someone special !! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@drilabh as you take another step and start a new phase in your life I wish you the very best. Hope life gives what is best for you which give you happiness. I will not say I will miss you because I know before we start to you will be back with all of us. God bless.

Edited by prabha. - 06 September 2010 at 12:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48Shagnikasunnyp1414suhaani.cidmjht

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A special farewell for someone special !! (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aadri-

Goldie

aadri-

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
hey drilabh...I have been a silent visitor of this forum for a long time .....actively participating frm few days back...so no such opportunities to know much about uDisapprove ..but saw ur polls & posts..seems u r one of the most active membersClap & crazy about Abhi sir   Heart ...a good flavour of liking I must sayWink ...got to know u r bengali...me too Hug...................

wish u vry best of luck for ur flourishing future....take care.

Edited by aadrika01 - 24 September 2010 at 7:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48suhaani.cidmjht

shaama

shaama

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
bye bye drilabh..please take care Smile we will really miss you a lot..come back soon Hug Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaani.cidmjht

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Lovely message from Shag....Smile

First of all congrats to Drilabh on getting admission into a college in UK.

I really don't remember how I first made contact with Drilabh...I think she was he first one to PM me to ask for my opinion about her story and Suhani.  Now looking back at our bi-weekly disaster, I think Drilabh's Suhani would have been a better choice.

I don't make friends easily on the net, but somehow Drilabh is one of those few people whom I could easily connect.

Coming to this send-off message, this should be a send-off from India, not from IF.

Drilabh, UK is a developed country and anyone can get hold of a SIM card as soon as they set foot there.  You know...everything computer and internet dependent there.

C'mon.... I am sure if you want to come to IF, you will find ways to do it.  (Learn something from Shag...she keeps posting messages even during lunch break in college) You might take a few days to settle down, but once you start feeling 'homesick', you know where to come. We are all here to make you feel as  if you are back  home.

Our dear Nipun and Bento are always there to help us with CID episodes, something which I badly missed when I was abroad, and there was no youtube back then.

That's it from me...have a safe journey, have a wonderful time there and hope you come out in flying colours. Hug This is for you. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48Shagnikasunnyp1414prabha.suhaani.cidmjhtawesumsoniaChiinnu

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Will miss you drilabh.... Cry Cry Cry... though our friendship was very short but still it is quiet memorable one.  I hope you will find net connection and find time to come on IF at the earliest.  Wish you all the best in your future endeavour......SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

suhaani.cidmjht

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
hiii drilabh,god bless u n do well in ur future..
v hav not known each other much...(still u r there in ma buddy listWinkWink)
but i'll miss u&ur tough,dangerous but exciting polls

suhaani.cidmjht

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
My first contact with Drilabh was when I gave a feedback to her story (the first one i guess). I diddn't like some parts and she got it changed. It was very sweet on her part to do that. I wish her all the best in life. Please visit the forum whenever its possible. bye...

Edited by abhijeetdaya - 07 September 2010 at 4:25am

suhaani.cidmjht

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
A Hug to everyone! Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48prettywomen22sunnyp1414visromawesumsoniaChiinnu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top