A special farewell for someone special !!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone !!! Many of you may not know but our dearest Drilabh might be away from India-Forums for a long time soon,as she'll be out of India !!

So 2-3 days before I and Shagnika decided to give this Special member of the CID forums a very special farewell !!

Drilabh you are indeed one of the most involved and special members of IF !! We'll miss you a lot !!!
Drilabh is one of the sweetest members of CID forums,always bringing happiness on our face and indeed a very interesting personality !! Whenever there is a depressed or sad environment in the forums her weird Polls and Interesting discussions always bring back a smile on our face !! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ and how can we forget her stories ?? She writes some wonderful ones !!

So Dii this special farewell's for you !! I know it's a little early but because many of us will be having exams and will be busy next week I thought why not start it now !!

So dii with this I'd like to say We'll miss you a lot !!

And Yeah All the best for your Future

I'd like all of you to share your experiences with Drilabh !! Your experiences of discussing in her threads !! etc. write whatever you want for Drilabh !!
O my!! 😳 U two are so sweet 😊 Thanx! πŸ˜ƒ I will always TRY to keep in touch with everyone!! Love yu both!! And love u, cid n cid forums n cidians!!
BUT why Farewell?? Away from India is not equal to Away from Internet. She can always join in when she has time. Can't she??
Originally posted by prabha.

BUT why Farewell?? Away from India is not equal to Away from Internet. She can always join in when she has time. Can't she??
The place she is going, she will most probably wont be able to access net......at least not very soon...😭
My experience with drilabh. I still remember in starting I was like silent member just one post in a day .    Me and Drilabh almost started posting freely here around at same time and stories how can I forget.

The moment I never forget here drilabh posted me when are you posting your next story about my second story and just one second before I had posted it. It was like how did she know I was writing one.  we both started writing stories around same time. Actually she posted first then I.

I will miss her polls. Many times used to scratch my head but lovely polls.  Will miss. Hope you get hold of internet soon there. Best of Luck for future.
i dont want to miss my bengali friend.....
Hope she will get access to if soon.....
I really don't know what to tell u dirlabh..really miss u yar..your polls...ur dreams of CID...😭 But try to come online...ye forums tuhme bahot miss karega..we love you and All the best for your bright future
asha kori Drilabh onek onek valo thakba......jodio tomar shathe personally otha hoynai..........but still, hope amake vule jaba na!
take care........
When i joined IF i saw that the most active members were Prabha di, Visrom, Drilabh, Debayon and Sunny...i realised that Drilabh was mostly involved in opening new interesting and ajeebo gareeb polls!!πŸ˜†

After some months, i dont know why and how...i got a complete wrong idea about Drilabh. I thought Drilabh is a guy who was studyong in class 11 most probably and is a bengali. πŸ˜† Most probably, i confused her with Debayon! I started reading her stories and found the plots very inetersting but she needed some help in the language- Hindi! πŸ˜›

Gradually, i became fond of Drilabh. Then she opened one thread where she openly expressed her fondness for Abhijeet... and i was again very happy to find my saathi (partner)πŸ˜‰ . As CID was losing its charm, she stopped visiting IF much and also in one thread said that she has stopped watching it! I was very sad..cos i didnt want a dedicated fan to lose hope from the show....😭

One fine day, she PMed me( dont remember about what) and soon we started chatting. She showed me her latest story...some parts of it. I told her i can help her out with the Hindi... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and it was then that i actually came to know that she was a girl and elder to me..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

Then somehow we became very close friends. there were many things in our personal lives which connected us. We were from same school/college, stayed very closeby and had similar choice!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ... we spoke to each other on phone one day and somehow i didnt know what to speak.(happens with me always!πŸ˜•).... i loved her accent and god knows why she liked mine!πŸ˜†...day by day, our friendship strengthened. we shared almost everything about our lives. We discussed about our upcoming plots...our dreams... she helped me in developing my stories (which i am yet to complete..sorry di! ) and also gave reviews to all her stories personally ( sorry some left i guess! )........

Life would be very odd, without her smses😭 .. With whom will i chat about Abhijeet day and night? ( Visrom, Prabha di, Jiya di, Bhavana and all are there I know...but still)😭.. who will ask my opinion about Suhani? 😭..who will keep telling me that she dreamt of an unfinished story!😭

Love You Di. You are personally one of my closest IF friends....someone whom i will miss a lot if you go away. 😭...Please try and be in contact. Please try and keep visiting IF at times.

But i am happy she has got a wonderful oppurtunity to stand on her feet. i am sure she will be successful in whatever she wants to be. I am sure you will make your parents and all of us proud!

Above all, THANK YOU for everything. Thank you for being there always. Thank you for understanding me and guiding me when i was upset or wrong. Thank you for being there when i needed company.. LOVE YOU DI!

πŸ˜†
we'll miss you drilabh di.....n specially ur stories n DANGEROUS polls...
all d best for ur future in england..... n do keep in touch,,, ❀️ u! πŸ˜‰