CID

A special farewell for someone special !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hey everyone !!! Many of you may not know but our dearest Drilabh might be away from India-Forums for a long time soon,as she'll be out of India !!

So 2-3 days before I and Shagnika decided to give this Special member of the CID forums a very special farewell !!

Drilabh you are indeed one of the most involved and special members of IF !! We'll miss you a lot !!!
Drilabh is one of the sweetest members of CID forums,always bringing happiness on our face and indeed a very interesting personality !! Whenever there is a depressed or sad environment in the forums her weird Polls and Interesting discussions always bring back a smile on our face !! Big smile Big smile and how can we forget her stories ?? She writes some wonderful ones !!

So Dii this special farewell's for you !! I know it's a little early but because many of us will be having exams and will be busy next week I thought why not start it now !!

So dii with this I'd like to say We'll miss you a lot !!

And Yeah All the best for your Future

I'd like all of you to share your experiences with Drilabh !! Your experiences of discussing in her threads !! etc. write whatever you want for Drilabh !!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

roopraiavneetgayatrijatt48hin_saDemonStarPrincess13.jeet.Tanzajiya.sunnyp1414ShagnikaAditi_97suhaani.cidmjhtvisromawesumsonianycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A special farewell for someone special !!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
O my!! Embarrassed U two are so sweet Smile Thanx! Big smile I will always TRY to keep in touch with everyone!! Love yu both!! And love u, cid n cid forums n cidians!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48awesumsonia

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
BUT why Farewell?? Away from India is not equal to Away from Internet. She can always join in when she has time. Can't she??

jatt48suhaani.cidmjht

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

BUT why Farewell?? Away from India is not equal to Away from Internet. She can always join in when she has time. Can't she??
The place she is going, she will most probably wont be able to access net......at least not very soon...Cry

jatt48suhaani.cidmjht

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
My experience with drilabh. I still remember in starting I was like silent member just one post in a day .    Me and Drilabh almost started posting freely here around at same time and stories how can I forget.

The moment I never forget here drilabh posted me when are you posting your next story about my second story and just one second before I had posted it. It was like how did she know I was writing one.  we both started writing stories around same time. Actually she posted first then I.

I will miss her polls. Many times used to scratch my head but lovely polls.  Will miss. Hope you get hold of internet soon there. Best of Luck for future.

suhaani.cidmjhtawesumsonia

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
i dont want to miss my bengali friend.....
Hope she will get access to if soon.....

jatt48suhaani.cidmjht

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I really don't know what to tell u dirlabh..really miss u yar..your polls...ur dreams of CID...Cry But try to come online...ye forums tuhme bahot miss karega..we love you and All the best for your bright future

jatt48suhaani.cidmjht

Tanza

Goldie

Tanza

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
asha kori Drilabh onek onek valo thakba......jodio tomar shathe personally otha hoynai..........but still, hope amake vule jaba na!
take care........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaani.cidmjht

Post Reply New Post

Go to top