Siddhima:Dhai akshar Prem ke

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
"Tum hamesha mujhe yeh Teen shabd kehta rehna ki mujhe yeh lage ki tum Hameha mere Saath ho"...😊

Wat did Riddhima Do today?? i mean i felt today as if this Riddhima was hidden somewere Deep..Riddhima n Siddhant why r they so beautiful??why aren't the tears in my eyes stopping today??😭 today's scne has jus taken my breath away..its one of the most touching,heartwarming scne of SR ever...Sid's n Riddhima's words seem to echo in my ears loud wid huge impulse...

starting 4m the beginning scne..wat SR we saw today relfects dat they r beyond our imagination..Their  subtle beauty leaves us boundstruck...awww...rather than being angry we saw an understanding Riddhima..who rather than pointing out mistakes , pointed out the best n unique quality about hm..the very Quality dat worths Riddhima being the soulmate of undefined Soul,Siddhant..widout any doubt Riddhima cn say, for her she earns n worths Sid's honesty...

Finally, we had Riddhima speaking out some real truth as of why she feels Sid to b different..i thk Riddhima has today somehow pointed out te diffrence a sto why for her she wanna live in her present ..i can't say much on it apart i see,Riddhima mus b knowing it well n she acknowledges n appreciates Sid's honesty on his part n dat's the best part about hm..

now i wonder if such a human lk Sid exists on Earth..if we look into deeper side   the guy right 4m the day he Understood Riddhima,took on Responsilbilty to Hold on Riddhima,he's intrued in completely into it..we see hm doing everything for her happiness sake..for Riddhima said she wants to remarry..the guy doesn't wants to leave  asingle stone unleashed to make it a perfect wedding..he tries it well..

now Riddhima is opening much..lk we hav alswzz seen she's trying to ..being particular about moving on bt now we see putting aside her hold on her feelings..she's ina way making her lil desperations towards Sid all visible n Sid makes it out..as we saw today..the Girl got worried not finding Sid..n she's so touched by Sid's dedication towards the marriage dat a Full drop of tear ran 4m her eyes..the most pricely one!!

we know dat the best part about SR's reation is dat they complement their each role well in their relationship..whether it cums to about Lovers part n Husband-Wife part..the moment Sid undoes her knot..he knws his resonsibilty a s a Hisband..he immediately stands behind her a sto its only his right to it n Riddhima's well knows dat..n dat Curtain scne was jus so done beautifully..the way SR stood together, bend down again together wid hands Held.n later hold back together wid Sid speaking the most rightful words to everyone...jus reflects on how they ought to b together thru everythg Good or evil...this scne touches u for sure..it stems deep if we look into Husband-Wife relation..

n now comes the most beautiful part..now wen SR cum in alone..Ridz steps forward..we cn very well see her Blushing as if she's ready to or was calling upon her Husband to do the rightful..awwwn then Sid stepping Forwars thistym wid all Rights..eyes held much upp..n the moment he touches ,she feels it..wat els can b this solemn feel..seems as if it runs deep inside her Spines..i thk its the moment wen Riddhima has benn free of any hesitations or limitations wen her words are considered..i mean for the fis tym she acknowleges Sid's huge love for her thru words..Past being her acknowledgement came in from her gestures bt today Words gave it a mark to say..then we see both of them showering the respect dey hold in for each-other that they consider each -other lucky for selves..n for Riddhima wat she said today comes as her greatest wish ever.the greatest wish for a Girl ever..n see we don't need any justification dat she asks in for those Magical words to b told for ever to believe in the togetherness from Sid..its Sid..n for her those magical words from his mouth gives her the ever peace n soothness...

it seeemd as if today Siddhant-Riddhima lived in their past,present n future n the same moment..Isn't it??they seemed to acknowledge their past,their fis Marriage, their present n making promises for the future..te moment worths SR...n i jus love them..they hv touched me again n made me Proud...😳

today..i thk Cvs has well brought the feelings of SR out both as lovers being it love,desperations,  n Husband-Wife being it Respect,responsibility,trust n all poignantly reflects how strong it stands....😳

P.S- This is a SR post..no bashing..i'll appreciate ur Sweet views...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ria dude.......👏u ve put it sooooo aptly......luvd ur thouts......i simply adore ur perspective of looking into SR reletionship.....well i js wanna say dat today RM lft me speechless......i luv watching her today more confident bliss content n satisfied over her choice😳,,,,she made it clear to every1 dat SID is above all n only 1 for her........😳
Edited by docnuss - 13 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME POST 😳

SR rocked today.i felt the love today i was totally siddhimafied they are so adorable and cutest couple

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Krishnaria.... 🤗 🤗

amazing post 👏 👏

each and every word of your post is just true about SR......u summed up their journey in the most beautiful words!!!!!!!

i have nothing to say about this superbly,brilliantly written post.......just a WOW!!!!!!!!

i take a bow girl.......:):):)

you are a true star⭐️ ⭐️

proud to be a siddhimaholic!!!!!!!!

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri❤️ ❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
and forgot to add------that the title was just perfect!!!!!!!!

loads of love ❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post. Hats off to you. Really enjoyed every bit of word you mentioned in your post. Great update.
amazing post👏 

riaa, my soul sis yes siddhima words are eckoing in our ears b/c it was that heavely, ridz saying tell me ILU again, UF!! mrs.riddhima siddhanth modi loves to her those three words from her cute doctor lips, it is like she has found peace in her wounded soul, sid three words does wonders on her soul, she falls even more in love with her cute doctor, ISH!! the way she said say that words again, i was like is my ear hearing the right things and YES it was, ia m so so happy now!!

sexyface and ickyface are making us go crazy in their love!!

krishnaria thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

AWESOME POST 😳

SR rocked today.i felt the love today i was totally siddhimafied they are so adorable and cutest couple

Thxxx Anaaaaa🤗

exactly..We cn so feel the love today..SR r a Couple who cn make us feel love..Guess their Intensity..Its at Par..Isn't it??Embarrassed
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am totally lost In the SIDDIHMA WORLDDDDDDDDDDD....
krishnaria thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

Krishnaria.... 🤗 🤗

amazing post 👏 👏

each and every word of your post is just true about SR......u summed up their journey in the most beautiful words!!!!!!!

i have nothing to say about this superbly,brilliantly written post.......just a WOW!!!!!!!!

i take a bow girl.......:):):)

you are a true star⭐️ ⭐️

proud to be a siddhimaholic!!!!!!!!

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri❤️ ❤️

Awww..T🤗hxxx a lot Mayuri..By the way itni Jaldi hum cum u 4get my Name..😆..waise thxx  alot again jaan..4 ur kind words..It means  a lot...today SR were so amazing that dey jus root deep into my heart so the feelings cum up naturally...bt i Glad u liked it n ur Appreciation maeans a lot ..

Thxx 4 that Star..love it 😳😃