Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
It would be great to see the story line continue for a bit before any more misunderstanding are introduced.  The best way for the CVs to do it would be to make Gopi stronger with the love, support and advice of Koki, love of Parag, Hetal and support from Jigar.  So when the next time Aham wants to yell at Gopi she is able to answer him back.

Even if it is to say you can't speak to me this way.  I am your un-wife you have no right to speak to me at all.  And walk away.  Aham is not going to respect her until he feels she is his equal.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-Windsaomom-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now What I want is.. (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
After the fab sari scene I want them to take it haule haule.    I know this is going to sound like I am contradicting myself from the other post about physical intimacy and marrieds etc., but they were married, now they're not (?) and he really hasn't even acknowledged her as his wife.  Well, except when he got caught with the businessman scene and that was just a disaster.

I'd like to see her be a little more of a mystery so that he pursues her.  I'd like to see her stand up for herself like Shelly says.  I'd like to see her learn some things so that when they do marry again it will be a love marriage- of equals.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
just wait and watch what happens in this serial coz the cv aint gnna listen to us and change the bloody script :) 
lets see what changes will happen in this serial 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sillyweegirl22

just wait and watch what happens in this serial coz the cv aint gnna listen to us and change the bloody script :) 
lets see what changes will happen in this serial 

we are waiting dear...from the day 1 of GoHam Story......
BTW whats ur name dear,,,,

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
ayesha my name sorry i forgot to introduce myself am from uk

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
ayesha is my name and am from uk xx

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum ayesha.

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
no problem :) 
ano everyone waitin for the script to change between gohem but it is changing really slowly we will see in two  or 3 weeks time that there will be a big difference that we saw today :) hope it gets changed quiker 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.