IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
somethin will happen slowly
at least he felt somethin a little bit
remeber he even had tears in his eyes when gopi broke the relations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now What I want is.. (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sillyweegirl22

somethin will happen slowly
at least he felt somethin a little bit
remeber he even had tears in his eyes when gopi broke the relations

yup...i agree.....GoHam Love story will be The Most Slowest Love Story of Television..
isn;t it...

saomom

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
the story between them is going interestin but i hope they both realise how much they mean t each other 

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sillyweegirl22

the story between them is going interestin but i hope they both realise how much they mean t each other 

this has to be realized by Aham how much Gopi meant to him...as Gopi already knows Aham is everything for her.....

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
yh i knw what u mean but gopi hasnt recovered properly from her dantna that she gets slowly its gettin better
ahem is even improvin a lot   he has chnged dramatically but not fully so i think they still gt sumthin in them that has to be recovered first then start a fresh :L 

-tellyaddict-

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
also 
ahem -dunya uske pehche pagal ho rahi hai coz of his gussa so he has to recover by forgetting anita and take gopi instead of her kuch to asr karo ha:) 
gopi ignorance we all know its because of that nutcase rashi and her mum well her mum is the main problem
all i want is that ahem to be with gopi and realise her worth (its happenin) and chuk that rashi out  of the house so she realise its her fault

-tellyaddict-

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I agree with you Sadhli. GoHam has been put on hold for long enough. They can't possibly drag this storyline on for much longer, and I think these past few episodes have indicated that there will be an upcoming change in Gopi and Aham's relationship. It's time for epis packed with lots of GoHam moments! (not just one moment per episode!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomShell16-tellyaddict-

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
wee all knw this story line has to change as we are all fed up so hopefully monday we see a new change between them :) 

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.