Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
As per preacp, If its not a dream, Aham will want to have some private moments with Gopi, I know m dreaming much, but suddenly Koki will call Gopi and Gopi will leave instantly w/o even looking at Aham......that will make Aham miss Gopi more.........and may be he will run behind her if not then will sit in his room and will think abt those Few Moments when he wanted to have Gopi around him.....

so what do u want.....what should happen after the scene where precap ends...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgSky-WindmonalidpChaudhrytmFebruaryFlowerrusha4003Shell16IndigoBluessajniesuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now What I want is.." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Random thoughts...

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'd like there to be some dialogue between the two. There's no way much will happen until they start to converse in any form. The problem is how to get the two together. She's avoiding him like the plague.   

As for the eye lock. From what I saw, it wasn't much of a true 'eyelock'. LOL LOL It looked to me like he was just looking at her. From my incredibly vast ROFL knowledge of Indian serials, a real eye lock is when there's more than just looking at someone. There's some passion behind it. I'm not feeling the passion between GoHem. Wish I was, but I'm not.

We don't know how he came upon her with her pallu (?) in the fan. We don't know how it will end. The CVs are probably throwing us the bone we've been waiting for to keep us watching.

This is supposed to be about having a life partner, right? Well, we're how many months into this and there ain't much life partnering going on. Pull up a chair my friends, we're gonna be here a while.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-WindmonalidpShell16

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hey tam i called it eyelock even though passion was lacking coz first time neither of the two turned their eyes away, until the precap was shown.

I was also wondering how her pallu reachd fan n how Aham reachd there.
Dialogue wil be tough 4 gopi to deliever as she wil start stuttering

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-WindmonalidpsaomomShell16

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
just wait and watch whats gnna happen tmrw lets just hope sumthin interestin happens
who doesnt want them to talk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-Wind

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
I can't think beyond the precap...I am afraid that Gopi is going to get yelled at...because Aham is starting to feel tiny little something for her, he is going to blame her for trying to win him or something and yell.

Edited by lovtv - 06 September 2010 at 6:17pm

Sky-Wind-tellyaddict-suk19

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I can't think beyond the precap...I am afraid that Gopi is going to get yelled at...because Aham is starting to feel tiny little something for her, he is going to blame her for trying to win him or something and yell.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. I think we all agree that he's not going to sweep her up in his arms and run upstairs. LOL But I sure hope he doesn't start yelling. I would be happy if he just stopped, looked at her, paused and then walked away without saying anything - leaving us to imagine what is going on in his mind. That would be a step up for me. If he starts yelling I'm going to be sorely disappointed. Angry   Please, please, Ahem, show some class...

Sky-WindShell16suk19

SJSsp

SJSsp

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
My first thought was he is going to yell at her after removing her saree from the fan. Atter watching the precap a few times found Gopi was smiling at him.  That is why I think it might be a dream scene again hope I am wrong!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SJSsp

My first thought was he is going to yell at her after removing her saree from the fan. Atter watching the precap a few times found Gopi was smiling at him.  That is why I think it might be a dream scene again hope I am wrong!

m thinking exactly same..as Gopi was smiling so might be its her dream...but m too hoping it should not the way m thinking....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.