Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Chhoti Bahu and Aise Karo Na Vidaa
Twin jhatka for DJ's
Like bad times, good times too don't last for long and DJ's. A Creative Unit will vouch for that. Two of their shows, Chhoti Bahu and Aise Karo Naa Vidaa airing on Zee TV and Colors are going off-air soon. Chhoti Bahu, launched in December, 2008, became a trendsetter and clocked highest ever TRPs in an early evening slot of 7:30 pm. It went on to become the flagship show of the channel. But new shows have managed to make a cut into its viewership and its TRPs have seen a dip constantly. However, Aise Karo Na Vidaa is doing well for the afternoon slot of Colors, still the channel has decided to pull it off. Indya had earlier reported about the probability of Chhoti Bahu going off-air.Two of DJ's shows are going off-air. Chhoti Bahu will make way for Ram Milayi Jodi and it's last telecast is expected to be June 17th. And Aise will air its last epsiode on October 1st. According to sources, Chhoti Bahu will end on a happy note. Apparently, Colors hasn't communicated the reason of pulling of Aise to the production house. Shoot for the same will conclude by 22nd of this month.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Salman-rescues-Nakusha-in-Laagi-Tujhse-Lagan&aid=2091

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tina354AnnonymusAmor.pop77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twin jhatka for DJ's - Article" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

idiot_box_lover

Groupbie

idiot_box_lover

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
hey tis proves tht the show is doing well n colors should think anyways they don't have anything to show in the afternoon slot so y not keep the show n we should know why r they pulling off the show what say guys?.......

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
well they dont have any reason to close this show, why the hell they r doing it?

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
colors hv gone mad thy r insecure of certain resons thats y doing all this

ananyanair

ananyanair

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Colors stupid decision... Angry

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
This is unfortunate, but I have to say I'm not surprised. Wish they hadn't messed up the track because it started out pretty good. I liked how the show was going in the beginning a lot and then they decided to go crazy with the whole Arya track. They lost trps and now the channel is putting it off air. Unhappy I'll definitely miss the actors and hope they'll be in new shows as soon as AKNV is over.

staxaa

staxaa

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
they do wat they feel want to keep all the old craps except the good ones

tina354

tina354

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

I dont know how 2 express my disappointment about d channel's decision 2 close d show.Despite having an afternoon-slot,aknv manages 2 get decent trps n its trp is far better dan many prime time showsof many other channels such as star one,ndtv imgine etc.All I can say is dat colors should think twice before wrapping up d show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top