Pratigya

SBS,SBB[link added ] U me Tv Link added (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 39

krutharth

krutharth

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
these so called entertainment news programs/channels or should i say people who like to gossip or speculating on tv always do sarcastic comments about some actors/actresses/serial/couple that they don't like.its very typical for them to do,they think its so funny,when its not funny at all but what can we do about it beside watching their segments that features our fav actor/actress/serial/couple with their sarcastic comments or watch it on mute.

Edited by DarkKnightFan - 06 September 2010 at 4:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS,SBB[link added ] U me Tv Link added (Page 8)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by *Reemz*

If not a promo, then it has to be a dream because why would they have fire?? Maybe its some celebration, Prats is looking in to the fire and starts day-dreaming.

Whatever it is, it looks awesome! Can't wait to see more...!

must be a promo  of their impending SR ....at least I hope so ...but why is Arhan always saddled with the same sherwani ...cant they invest in another ??LOLLOLLOL..

Which sherwani is this Tanth? has he worn it before?
BTW YAY!!!!

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Dreamygal301]Thanks for the links.

I haven't watched it and now wonder if I should...I don't want to listen to spiteful comments (if I can understand them, that isLOL).......AB and PG have been working hard and with things like promo, they will have to squeeze them in when they can...be it at midnight or dawn!

I was just wondering...is it a promo or could it be something to do with Aarushi's wedding? seeing as they are wearing lengha and sherwani....

DG,

Welcome...Tongue

Just put it  on mute and watch ....Tongue

it seems to be happening in that eventful Balcony ....and she is not dressed for wedding they look  more like the eternal lover's Krishna-Radha

/QUOTE]

Tanthya, just watched both segments. The comments on the sbs weren't so obvious to me but the other one was very obvious - well they did have arrows and close shots!...is it me or one of the gripe wat that why aren't AB and PG talking to each other in between the shots and sitting so far from each other?!.....the poor things look like they are falling asleep on their feet!

I think it is either a dream seq, a union seq or a promo.....I think it is in the Thakur Niwas garden, certain bits look like the electrocuation place!LOL

when Krish picked P up, it looked so business like..Big smile...but maybe we will be seeing a kiss soon.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by belalakhani2483

Tanthya what did the reporters say abt kriya? plss tellme i watched mute mode.

bela,

Their ire appeared to be directed against Pooja mainly..they were making insinuation about her serious demeanor  and the way she was constantly  making calls..they were cribbing about her  sleeping on the chair...It was all very childish ...Angry

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dyehard

If not a promo, then it has to be a dream because why would they have fire?? Maybe its some celebration, Prats is looking in to the fire and starts day-dreaming.

must be a promo  of their impending SR ....at least I hope so ...but why is Arhan always saddled with the same sherwani ...cant they invest in another ??LOLLOLLOL..

BTW YAY!!!!

He is probably wering this for the 4th time
his wedding, fake pregnancy pooja..SPA shoot n now

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

[QUOTE=Dreamygal301]Thanks for the links.

I haven't watched it and now wonder if I should...I don't want to listen to spiteful comments (if I can understand them, that isLOL).......AB and PG have been working hard and with things like promo, they will have to squeeze them in when they can...be it at midnight or dawn!

I was just wondering...is it a promo or could it be something to do with Aarushi's wedding? seeing as they are wearing lengha and sherwani....

DG,

Welcome...Tongue

Just put it  on mute and watch ....Tongue

it seems to be happening in that eventful Balcony ....and she is not dressed for wedding they look  more like the eternal lover's Krishna-Radha

/QUOTE]

Tanthya, just watched both segments. The comments on the sbs weren't so obvious to me but the other one was very obvious - well they did have arrows and close shots!...is it me or one of the gripe wat that why aren't AB and PG talking to each other in between the shots and sitting so far from each other?!.....the poor things look like they are falling asleep on their feet!

I think it is either a dream seq, a union seq or a promo.....I think it is in the Thakur Niwas garden, certain bits look like the electrocuation place!LOL

when Krish picked P up, it looked so business like..Big smile...but maybe we will be seeing a kiss soon.Wink

He is very thorough..he was practicing !!LOLLOL..

It is that  clothes drying balcony..seems like an open air SR ??LOLLOLLOL

exactly..Both looked very exhausted ...must have taken a toll ..and also must have been a very late night ..only that director seemed chirpy [may  bec be he got to hug thriceWinkWinkLOL ]
LOLWink
LOL

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged

BTW YAY!!!!

Dye, It is the off white , creamy one with brown embroidered on it..he had worn it for the Havan [2nd one]..I think it is making its 3rd appearanceTongue ..

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

BTW YAY!!!!

He is probably wering this for the 4th time
his wedding, fake pregnancy pooja..SPA shoot n now

4th time!!! really! that is terrible!

We demand new clothes!!!!
LOL

tanthya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top