Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

SBS,SBB[link added ] U me Tv Link added (Page 6)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Seriously Tanth I dont feel like watching ti even once again after listening to the report...Gosh!! Uff!!
Very poor!!

they seem to reserve their spite only to Pratigya member's..did u notice they were drooling over another actor...

perhaps bec our actor's are not media savvy inspite of being loaded with talents unlike many other's who's claim to fame is the body

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sgees---Yemi---

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the link!! Big smile...just watched it...I agree...both Arja seemed very tired!!....seem their hectic schedules are taking a toll on them!!...even the u, me aur tv reporter was picking on themOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geestanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged

U are belcome Pooja...

.I wonder what is the grouse of these shows against MKAP cast ...could it be bec the cast member's do not talk and entertain the media with silly antics and even sillier comments..these actor concentrate solely on their work and are focused on it..and do not take time out answer commentator's queries..or is there some other reason ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

HamiSky IF-Rockerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Yeah as far as I see,...this happens only with Pratigya cast....its getting worse....even if it is entertainment i guess some decorum shud be maintained in preparing the reports...

and Pooja n Arhaan very clearly warded off the media..completely avoided them..

And as for not being romantic..the end processed product will be fine...even our maha episode wud ahve been a plain jane had we watched the shoot.

anu-stanthya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Thanks for the links.

I haven't watched it and now wonder if I should...I don't want to listen to spiteful comments (if I can understand them, that isLOL).......AB and PG have been working hard and with things like promo, they will have to squeeze them in when they can...be it at midnight or dawn!

I was just wondering...is it a promo or could it be something to do with Aarushi's wedding? seeing as they are wearing lengha and sherwani....

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 06 September 2010 at 4:19am

---Yemi---tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by belalakhani2483

btw love ur post... u write really well... i search for ur post after every episode.....how do u manage to write so well???

Thanxx Bela !!

I swear, I dunno , Bela EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Originally posted by tanthya

U are belcome Pooja...

.I wonder what is the grouse of these shows against MKAP cast ...could it be bec the cast member's do not talk and entertain the media with silly antics and even sillier comments..these actor concentrate solely on their work and are focused on it..and do not take time out answer commentator's queries..or is there some other reason ???

Yeah...seems like that could be the only reason!!...that the cast especially the main leads are not media savvy....and prefer their work speak for themBig smile...unlike the other ones who do silly antics which are asked by these media channels

anu-stanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Thanks for the links.

I haven't watched it and now wonder if I should...I don't want to listen to spiteful comments (if I can understand them, that isLOL).......AB and PG have been working hard and with things like promo, they will have to squeeze them in when they can...be it at midnight or dawn!

I was just wondering...is it a promo or could it be something to do with Aarushi's wedding? seeing as they are wearing lengha and sherwani....

DG,

Welcome...Tongue

Just put it  on mute and watch ....Tongue

it seems to be happening in that eventful Balcony ....and she is not dressed for wedding they look  more like the eternal lover's Krishna-Radha

Go to top