Pratigya

SBS,SBB[link added ] U me Tv Link added (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 39

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by tanthya

Tanthya I am eagerly waiting for today's episode hope they will not disappoint I want more Kriya scenes Embarrassed

everybody are Binny ...but will this get aired today..usually doesn't it take 1-2 days for the scenes shown in SBS to be shown  in the serial
No this will never get aired today but I can't control my self..,,Embarrassed do you think this will be shown sometime this week I was expecting it to be a little later then that Smile

some twist or a major turning point has to occur on 200th episode  [that has been the norm so far] and if take the fact that the segment shown on SBS usually airs in a day or two...then it sort of makes sense for this scenes to make its appearance on Wednesday [200thepisode] ...

Today , prolly it will be  Krishna apologizing, manaoing and kesar sickening ....Smile

I completely forgot the show was reaching it's 200th episode they dragged in order to give us a treat on their special day, I can't wait to watch it this Wednesday though it's a bit sad that college begins I will hardly have time for the show now.

Binny,

that is sad !! do make the time..dear..I love to read ur posts ...don't go into hibernation ...keep visiting and watching

when is ur college starting ??
Thanks Tanthya I am truly going to miss yours, meera di's and so many more's posts I have become addicted to them LOLBig smile I will come around occasionally unfortunately  my college starts Tomorrow !!!

Take care..and all the best on ur studies ...will be keeping a watch for ur poster !!

enjoy the first day of ur college....

do you have ragging ??
thank you Tanthya Big smile I will be looking for your take on the episodes as well It does not feel right until I have read your posts Tongue

I am in my final year of studies Smile thankfully there is no ragging here !!

oh ! planning on going for higher studies or entering the job market  after completing ur final yr

and dear, I always used to search for ur posts in my threads...u write concisely but containing all the pertinent point in simple,lucid language..ur clarity of thought always surprised me...I definitely will miss ur posts , Binny...I can only say..drop in as often as possible...

Yes in fact I plan on doing both my major is psychology in behavioral science so I will get some practice while I get my MD Smile

Embarrassed Thank you Tanthya you are too kind Big smile I have always loved your way of writing you have always portrayed the emotions of Kriya so beautifully whenever I read your posts I look for Kriya moments first EmbarrassedTongue I will surely stop by after all I can't stay away from this show or this forum for too long !

wow ! U r a Psych Star...no wonder, ur posts always used to be so well analyzed ......gee!! I wish I had known about u earlier ..I would have loved to pick ur brains.... I am consoling my self that you will be coming now and then..and I will grab my opportunity then...Smile

Good luck on ur  endeavor !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS,SBB[link added ] U me Tv Link added (Page 37)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Hami, I'm just saying if this is IT then its not enough! Smile So I'm praying its just a promo or dream! They can't show their union like that! If they can show a scene like they did on Saturday then I'm sure they can show more for the actual thing!
:-))))))))))) This cannot be SR...dont worry!!
SR cannot happen on a jhoola......  I know am talking dirty ...Shocked but this is fact.

How did I miss this wonderful Nugget ...???Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkyMERARAI

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xmuqix

This better not be the actual SR Stern Smile No no nooooo...! Its way too short and does no justice to the amount of wait we've had to endure for this moment!

they will probably continue in their room!Big smileLOL i looovee the way Krishna picks up Pratigya!Embarrassed
they are outside right, what if the family members comeConfusedROFL

even I was surprised by the casual way he lifted her ....he is besharm..he will just order them to go and leave them undisturbed...

Am hoping that from now we will see witty one liner's from Krishna.....Smile
Now this he is Krishna or the director :-(

Krishna ..Pa

HamiSky

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Hami, I'm just saying if this is IT then its not enough! Smile So I'm praying its just a promo or dream! They can't show their union like that! If they can show a scene like they did on Saturday then I'm sure they can show more for the actual thing!
:-))))))))))) This cannot be SR...dont worry!!
SR cannot happen on a jhoola......  I know am talking dirty ...Shocked but this is fact.

How did I miss this wonderful Nugget ...???Big smile

Osa padama varathudu hami oda pechellam. LOL

Having cashew kathli (literarily) today. Will finally get to baadam halwa in a few days.WinkTongue

Neenga enna suda suda kaara saarama saaapada preengala?

Is this a new record for you 37 pages and going plus 4000 views. Wow! Who's going to beat that? You hold the record for that one beta.Clap

Edited by MERARAI - 06 September 2010 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkytanthya

td_dhoom

IF-Rockerz

td_dhoom

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanthya for the link.
good to see Prats in different attire.she looks very beautiful.
but why sherwani for Krish? its looking out of the place?
though he looks very handsome (still need hair cut) but black kurta would have worked perfectlyDay Dreaming I think this shoot is definetly for the promo or for a dream sequence.

tanthya

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
This promo is very sweet guys, much nicer than the earlier one! Much of the same SBS stuff, plus the forehead kissEmbarrassed.
SUPER excited!!!Day Dreaming

tanthya

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
tanths

Did you watch the promo for Big Money. Looks like Krishna is on his way to growing mooch-daadi like SS.  Or did they film this a while ago?Confused

tanthya

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dyehard

This promo is very sweet guys, much nicer than the earlier one! Much of the same SBS stuff, plus the forehead kissEmbarrassed.
SUPER excited!!!Day Dreaming

Hey Dye!

Are you all set to write your post for today? The forum is going to be hopping big time this week.WinkAll  the deewanapan will be her in full force.Big smileLOLLOLLOLLOL

tanthya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top