Pratigya

SBS,SBB[link added ] U me Tv Link added (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 39

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by HamiSky

Did you read my Kriya analogies thread. Check it out. Naan Sakalakala valli and am successful too.Big smile Sports, sangeetham, arts, etcBig smile.
God bless!! very nice!!
MAy Lord keep yu that way always n always!! happy n successful!

Thank you for your blessings Hami!Big smile  I wish you all the very best in life too. Big smileOne can never get enough of good wishes.

Add mine too !! hope to see u always filled with enthu and zest for life ...enjoy each and every moments  of ur life...

Edited by tanthya - 06 September 2010 at 9:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS,SBB[link added ] U me Tv Link added (Page 36)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by tanthya

Tanthya I am eagerly waiting for today's episode hope they will not disappoint I want more Kriya scenes Embarrassed

everybody are Binny ...but will this get aired today..usually doesn't it take 1-2 days for the scenes shown in SBS to be shown  in the serial
No this will never get aired today but I can't control my self..,,Embarrassed do you think this will be shown sometime this week I was expecting it to be a little later then that Smile

some twist or a major turning point has to occur on 200th episode  [that has been the norm so far] and if take the fact that the segment shown on SBS usually airs in a day or two...then it sort of makes sense for this scenes to make its appearance on Wednesday [200thepisode] ...

Today , prolly it will be  Krishna apologizing, manaoing and kesar sickening ....Smile

I completely forgot the show was reaching it's 200th episode they dragged in order to give us a treat on their special day, I can't wait to watch it this Wednesday though it's a bit sad that college begins I will hardly have time for the show now.

Binny,

that is sad !! do make the time..dear..I love to read ur posts ...don't go into hibernation ...keep visiting and watching

when is ur college starting ??
Thanks Tanthya I am truly going to miss yours, meera di's and so many more's posts I have become addicted to them LOLBig smile I will come around occasionally unfortunately  my college starts Tomorrow !!!

Take care..and all the best on ur studies ...will be keeping a watch for ur poster !!

enjoy the first day of ur college....

do you have ragging ??
thank you Tanthya Big smile I will be looking for your take on the episodes as well It does not feel right until I have read your posts Tongue

I am in my final year of studies Smile thankfully there is no ragging here !!

oh ! planning on going for higher studies or entering the job market  after completing ur final yr

and dear, I always used to search for ur posts in my threads...u write concisely but containing all the pertinent point in simple,lucid language..ur clarity of thought always surprised me...I definitely will miss ur posts , Binny...I can only say..drop in as often as possible...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Did you read my Kriya analogies thread. Check it out. Naan Sakalakala valli and am successful too.Big smile Sports, sangeetham, arts, etcBig smile.
God bless!! very nice!!

Thank you for your blessings Hami!Big smile  I wish you all the very best in life too. Big smileOne can never get enough of good wishes.

Add mine too !! hope to see u always filled with enthu and zest for life ...enjoy each and every movement of ur life...

who is the U here? or is it plural?Wink

tanths

did you take the quiz y'day? NO?Ouch Will have a 20 question quiz every weekend. So make sure you take it. You can win rasagulla and cake. Every week a new dessert.  You can try some new ones too.Wink International menu aache. I know khaana comes first in your life phir sab kuch even IF.

Edited by MERARAI - 06 September 2010 at 9:24am

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged

helloooo
nan oru M&B story kuda padichathu kedayathu...
infact full-fledged romantic  novel havent read...at all...

apram enna?

Teenage'le ennathaan panninge ....At least karthik, Mohan, Kamal hassan Padam paarthingla ....Big smileBig smile...no wonder ..u r so innocent ....!!
sonna keli panna kudathu
nan Nancy drew-e collegelathan padichiruken..
aana ennoda first love proposal vanthathu 7th stdla:-)))))))))0 ippo nenacha sirripa iruku...
avana parthale payanthu oduven...

neenge sonnadhu kaaga naan Keli panna matten.....but still................oru small punnagai ..allowed'aa ...

Smile
:-) hey wats this :-)
i just told u..i ahvent readanything seriously romantic..
unmaiya sollalumna nan romantic duet kuda pakka matten...until marraige..
venumne illa..oru mindset
amma appakuda parkrathu illana appa athellam thaniya parkruthaum thappu thanenu thonum..athunal parka maten...

cartoonum, nancy drew paarth , padichi valandha ponnu ..namma kitte vasamma mattirukku ...doi..........LOL

serious'aa sollunum'na

Nalla sindhani ungaladhu ..admire you for that !!Clap

MERARAI

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

God bless!! very nice!!

Add mine too !! hope to see u always filled with enthu and zest for life ...enjoy each and every movement of ur life...

tanths

did you take the quiz y'day? NO?Ouch Will have a 20 question quiz every weekend. So make sure you take it. You can win rasagulla and cake. Every week a new dessert.  You can try some new ones too.Wink International menu aache. I know khaana comes first in your life phir sab kuch even IF.

Both of u girls...of course !!

Mera....

vidiye , vidiye  Ramayanam ketutt , Seethai Ramanoda thangai kadhai pole iruukudh...

Madam , ennoda Paper'yai correct  pannittu, appreciate panni, clap ellam pannittu..ippo quiz yen eduklennu ketreeng...Idhu yaarkitte solli naan Alluradh ....Nainaji ....I am coming...CryCryCry

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged

God bless!! very nice!!

tanths

Mera....

vidiye , vidiye  Ramayanam ketutt , Seethai Ramanoda thangai kadhai pole iruukudh...

Madam , ennoda Paper'yai correct  pannittu, appreciate panni, clap ellam pannittu..ippo quiz yen eduklennu ketreeng...Idhu yaarkitte solli naan Alluradh ....Nainaji ....I am coming...CryCryCry

Ramayanam patthi Seethai kitta sollarengala.  Madam ku Ji kadayadha? Amma kooda Maidamji thaan Pratsai kupadara. Kari-koti pannaradhelayum mariyadhai kuduthu ulli kottara Amma.

Even I am allowed one slip-up beta. Confused I am getting by on little Sleepy and plenty of MKAP.Tongue

Nainaji ippodhaan sirikka aramichirika avangalai poi opparriki kootu sera parkarengalla?Shocked

Edited by MERARAI - 06 September 2010 at 9:36am

tanthya

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Tanthya I am eagerly waiting for today's episode hope they will not disappoint I want more Kriya scenes Embarrassed

everybody are Binny ...but will this get aired today..usually doesn't it take 1-2 days for the scenes shown in SBS to be shown  in the serial
No this will never get aired today but I can't control my self..,,Embarrassed do you think this will be shown sometime this week I was expecting it to be a little later then that Smile

some twist or a major turning point has to occur on 200th episode  [that has been the norm so far] and if take the fact that the segment shown on SBS usually airs in a day or two...then it sort of makes sense for this scenes to make its appearance on Wednesday [200thepisode] ...

Today , prolly it will be  Krishna apologizing, manaoing and kesar sickening ....Smile

I completely forgot the show was reaching it's 200th episode they dragged in order to give us a treat on their special day, I can't wait to watch it this Wednesday though it's a bit sad that college begins I will hardly have time for the show now.

Binny,

that is sad !! do make the time..dear..I love to read ur posts ...don't go into hibernation ...keep visiting and watching

when is ur college starting ??
Thanks Tanthya I am truly going to miss yours, meera di's and so many more's posts I have become addicted to them LOLBig smile I will come around occasionally unfortunately  my college starts Tomorrow !!!

Take care..and all the best on ur studies ...will be keeping a watch for ur poster !!

enjoy the first day of ur college....

do you have ragging ??
thank you Tanthya Big smile I will be looking for your take on the episodes as well It does not feel right until I have read your posts Tongue

I am in my final year of studies Smile thankfully there is no ragging here !!

oh ! planning on going for higher studies or entering the job market  after completing ur final yr

and dear, I always used to search for ur posts in my threads...u write concisely but containing all the pertinent point in simple,lucid language..ur clarity of thought always surprised me...I definitely will miss ur posts , Binny...I can only say..drop in as often as possible...

Yes in fact I plan on doing both my major is psychology in behavioral science so I will get some practice while I get my MD Smile

Embarrassed Thank you Tanthya you are too kind Big smile I have always loved your way of writing you have always portrayed the emotions of Kriya so beautifully whenever I read your posts I look for Kriya moments first EmbarrassedTongue I will surely stop by after all I can't stay away from this show or this forum for too long !

Edited by Binny1247 - 06 September 2010 at 9:42am

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged

God bless!! very nice!!

tanths

Mera....

Ramayanam patthi Seethai kitta sollarengala.  Madam ku Ji kadayadha? Amma kooda Maidamji thaan Pratsai kupadara. Kari-koti pannaradhelayum mariyadhai kuduthu ulli kottara Amma.

Even I am allowed one slip-up beta. Confused I am getting by on little Sleepy and plenty of MKAP.Tongue

Nainaji ippodhaan sirikka aramichirika avangalai poi opparriki kootu sera parkarengalla?Shocked

Puyal kizhamambi kondu irukkudhe ...ippove rehearsal start pannathaan ... puyal adikkrappo  correct'a   sequencele alla mudiyum ...Smile

MERARAI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top