Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

SBS,SBB[link added ] U me Tv Link added (Page 35)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Binny1247

Tanthya I am eagerly waiting for today's episode hope they will not disappoint I want more Kriya scenes Embarrassed

everybody are Binny ...but will this get aired today..usually doesn't it take 1-2 days for the scenes shown in SBS to be shown  in the serial
No this will never get aired today but I can't control my self..,,Embarrassed do you think this will be shown sometime this week I was expecting it to be a little later then that Smile

some twist or a major turning point has to occur on 200th episode  [that has been the norm so far] and if take the fact that the segment shown on SBS usually airs in a day or two...then it sort of makes sense for this scenes to make its appearance on Wednesday [200thepisode] ...

Today , prolly it will be  Krishna apologizing, manaoing and kesar sickening ....Smile

I completely forgot the show was reaching it's 200th episode they dragged in order to give us a treat on their special day, I can't wait to watch it this Wednesday though it's a bit sad that college begins I will hardly have time for the show now.

Binny,

that is sad !! do make the time..dear..I love to read ur posts ...don't go into hibernation ...keep visiting and watching

when is ur college starting ??
Thanks Tanthya I am truly going to miss yours, meera di's and so many more's posts I have become addicted to them LOLBig smile I will come around occasionally unfortunately  my college starts Tomorrow !!!

Take care..and all the best on ur studies ...will be keeping a watch for ur poster !!

enjoy the first day of ur college....

do you have ragging ??

All the best Binny! Attend to your studies, homework-shomework and then come here to relax.  Will PM you if something important comes up. Big smile Good thing the story is where it is just in time before you go back to college.Wink Now you know all izz well with Kriya. Aur kya chahiye? Kya sahi baat hai na?Big smile

Edited by MERARAI - 06 September 2010 at 8:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

HamiSky IF-Rockerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HamiSky

helloooo
nan oru M&B story kuda padichathu kedayathu...
infact full-fledged romantic  novel havent read...at all...

apram enna?

Teenage'le ennathaan panninge ....At least karthik, Mohan, Kamal hassan Padam paarthingla ....Big smileBig smile...no wonder ..u r so innocent ....!!
sonna keli panna kudathu
nan Nancy drew-e collegelathan padichiruken..
aana ennoda first love proposal vanthathu 7th stdla:-)))))))))0 ippo nenacha sirripa iruku...
avana parthale payanthu oduven...

Edited by HamiSky - 06 September 2010 at 8:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

Did you read my Kriya analogies thread. Check it out. Naan Sakalakala valli and am successful too.Big smile Sports, sangeetham, arts, etcBig smile.
God bless!! very nice!!
MAy Lord keep yu that way always n always!! happy n successful!

Thank you for your blessings Hami!Big smile  I wish you all the very best in life too. Big smileOne can never get enough of good wishes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkytanthya

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Tanthya I am eagerly waiting for today's episode hope they will not disappoint I want more Kriya scenes Embarrassed

everybody are Binny ...but will this get aired today..usually doesn't it take 1-2 days for the scenes shown in SBS to be shown  in the serial
No this will never get aired today but I can't control my self..,,Embarrassed do you think this will be shown sometime this week I was expecting it to be a little later then that Smile

some twist or a major turning point has to occur on 200th episode  [that has been the norm so far] and if take the fact that the segment shown on SBS usually airs in a day or two...then it sort of makes sense for this scenes to make its appearance on Wednesday [200thepisode] ...

Today , prolly it will be  Krishna apologizing, manaoing and kesar sickening ....Smile

I completely forgot the show was reaching it's 200th episode they dragged in order to give us a treat on their special day, I can't wait to watch it this Wednesday though it's a bit sad that college begins I will hardly have time for the show now.

Binny,

that is sad !! do make the time..dear..I love to read ur posts ...don't go into hibernation ...keep visiting and watching

Thanks Tanthya I am truly going to miss yours, meera di's and so many more's posts I have become addicted to them LOLBig smile I will come around occasionally unfortunately  my college starts Tomorrow !!!

Take care..and all the best on ur studies ...will be keeping a watch for ur poster !!

do you have ragging ??
thank you Tanthya Big smile I will be looking for your take on the episodes as well It does not feel right until I have read your posts Tongue

I am in my final year of studies Smile thankfully there is no ragging here !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Binny,

do you have ragging ??

All the best Binny! Attend to your studies, homework-shomework and then come here to relax.  Will PM you if something important comes up. Big smile Good thing the story is where it is just in time before you go back to college.Wink Now you know all izz well with Kriya. Aur kya chahiye? Kya sahi baat hai na?Big smile

Hi Meera di Smile

Thank you Di Big smile I will need this forum to relax after my lectures as well your posts so pls continue with your long and lovely posts Tongue I agree it's nice to know everything is well  between Kriya, and today will be even better I just can't wait Embarrassed
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged

helloooo

apram enna?

Teenage'le ennathaan panninge ....At least karthik, Mohan, Kamal hassan Padam paarthingla ....Big smileBig smile...no wonder ..u r so innocent ....!!
sonna keli panna kudathu
aana ennoda first love proposal vanthathu 7th stdla:-)))))))))0 ippo nenacha sirripa iruku...

neenge sonnadhu kaaga naan Keli panna matten.....but still................oru small punnagai ..allowed'aa ...

Smile
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged

helloooo

apram enna?

sonna keli panna kudathu

tanths,

hamikku keli pudikum pola irukku. Panna matengaleynu ein ketkaranga? Nakkal naayagi kitta nakkal pannadhenu sollalaama Hami?

neenge sonnadhu kaaga naan Keli panna matten.....but still................oru small punnagai ..allowed'aa ...

Smile
HamiSky IF-Rockerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged

helloooo

apram enna?

sonna keli panna kudathu

Smile
:-) hey wats this :-)
i just told u..i ahvent readanything seriously romantic..
unmaiya sollalumna nan romantic duet kuda pakka matten...until marraige..
venumne illa..oru mindset
amma appakuda parkrathu illana appa athellam thaniya parkruthaum thappu thanenu thonum..athunal parka maten...

Go to top