Pratigya

SBS,SBB[link added ] U me Tv Link added (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 39

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by MERARAI

Ithenna pidivatham? :-))))))))
Pooja pola va Pratigya polava singlemindedness?? :-)))

ok will send Part 1 now

Is this the part you sent me. Still waiting for the rest. Eppo vara poradhu? Intha varshathil varuma?Tongue
will send Tanth the parts I have sent u..
after that will continue for boht of u
as of now only one sent
have to search for the rest

nalla M&B story-yai engenego store panni irukkeenge .....Smile...it was interesting...am waiting  impatiently....ippave bharathiraja padathle varath pole..all devadhai are running around you wearing a white gown ..and u are sitting in a restaurant, tensed,expectant, scared [but hiding your emotion's] presenting a calm facade ....Smile...[ horses have began running in my imagination , Hami]

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS,SBB[link added ] U me Tv Link added (Page 32)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

ninga mattum than ivlo nakkal adipingala..

illa unga husbandum-a?

Husband is expert , Nakkal's pannradhe theriyadha alavukku adippar...1-2 sec edukkum to realise his Nakkal's ...Big smile
sariyana jodi than rendu perum.. :-))
nice...very nice!!

Naanum tubelighta irindhein. Ippo Thanjavur nakkal expert aayachu. Keep it low keyed here.Tongue

Thanjavur..Aathukarar oora ??

Poorvigam. He is 50% but en poorvigam 100% Thanjavur.WinkBig smile

Mera,

Neenga Kovai aache ? appo Parents migrated to Kovai-ya ...

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Binny1247

Tanthya I am eagerly waiting for today's episode hope they will not disappoint I want more Kriya scenes Embarrassed

everybody are Binny ...but will this get aired today..usually doesn't it take 1-2 days for the scenes shown in SBS to be shown  in the serial
No this will never get aired today but I can't control my self..,,Embarrassed do you think this will be shown sometime this week I was expecting it to be a little later then that Smile

some twist or a major turning point has to occur on 200th episode  [that has been the norm so far] and if take the fact that the segment shown on SBS usually airs in a day or two...then it sort of makes sense for this scenes to make its appearance on Wednesday [200thepisode] ...

Today , prolly it will be  Krishna apologizing, manaoing and kesar sickening ....Smile

I completely forgot the show was reaching it's 200th episode they dragged in order to give us a treat on their special day, I can't wait to watch it this Wednesday though it's a bit sad that college begins I will hardly have time for the show now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged

illa unga husbandum-a?

Husband is expert , Nakkal's pannradhe theriyadha alavukku adippar...1-2 sec edukkum to realise his Nakkal's ...Big smile
nice...very nice!!

Naanum tubelighta irindhein. Ippo Thanjavur nakkal expert aayachu. Keep it low keyed here.Tongue

adh ellam low keyed'aa  vaikka koodathu...sudden'aa ...most inopportune timele burst aayidum...unleash ur Nakkal's Mera..I know u have good SOH..am equally confident ur Nakkal's will be superb too...Big smile

MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged

illa unga husbandum-a?

nice...very nice!!

Thanjavur..Aathukarar oora ??

Poorvigam. He is 50% but en poorvigam 100% Thanjavur.WinkBig smile

Mera,

Neenga Kovai aache ? appo Parents migrated to Kovai-ya ...

Shhhhh! Poorvigam Thanjavur ma. Thatha paati poorvigam. Inikky tubelight konjum dimma?

tanthya

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged

illa unga husbandum-a?

nice...very nice!!

adh ellam low keyed'aa  vaikka koodathu...sudden'aa ...most inopportune timele burst aayidum...unleash ur Nakkal's Mera..I know u have good SOH..am equally confident ur Nakkal's will be superb too...Big smile

Padichuttu Ouch solla matingaley?Wink Thanjavur variety periya zinger aache?

Edited by MERARAI - 06 September 2010 at 8:24am

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Tanthya I am eagerly waiting for today's episode hope they will not disappoint I want more Kriya scenes Embarrassed

everybody are Binny ...but will this get aired today..usually doesn't it take 1-2 days for the scenes shown in SBS to be shown  in the serial
No this will never get aired today but I can't control my self..,,Embarrassed do you think this will be shown sometime this week I was expecting it to be a little later then that Smile

some twist or a major turning point has to occur on 200th episode  [that has been the norm so far] and if take the fact that the segment shown on SBS usually airs in a day or two...then it sort of makes sense for this scenes to make its appearance on Wednesday [200thepisode] ...

Today , prolly it will be  Krishna apologizing, manaoing and kesar sickening ....Smile

I completely forgot the show was reaching it's 200th episode they dragged in order to give us a treat on their special day, I can't wait to watch it this Wednesday though it's a bit sad that college begins I will hardly have time for the show now.

Binny,

that is sad !! do make the time..dear..I love to read ur posts ...don't go into hibernation ...keep visiting and watching

when is ur college starting ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...MERARAI

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged

illa unga husbandum-a?

nice...very nice!!

Padichuttu Ouch solla matingaley?Wink Thanjavur variety periya zinger aache?

onnum solla maatom, quiet'aa iruppom , endr ellam poi solla maaten..I will thoroughly enjoy it...might even lob the ball back in ur court...[i sense that u r sportive too like our Hami]LOL

MERARAI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top