SBS,SBB[link added ] U me Tv Link added - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago

U are belcome Pooja...

.I wonder what is the grouse of these shows against MKAP cast ...could it be bec the cast member's do not talk and entertain the media with silly antics and even sillier comments..these actor concentrate solely on their work and are focused on it..and do not take time out answer commentator's queries..or is there some other reason ???
Yeah as far as I see,...this happens only with Pratigya cast....its getting worse....even if it is entertainment i guess some decorum shud be maintained in preparing the reports...

and Pooja n Arhaan very clearly warded off the media..completely avoided them..

And as for not being romantic..the end processed product will be fine...even our maha episode wud ahve been a plain jane had we watched the shoot.
Thanks for the links.

I haven't watched it and now wonder if I should...I don't want to listen to spiteful comments (if I can understand them, that isπŸ˜†).......AB and PG have been working hard and with things like promo, they will have to squeeze them in when they can...be it at midnight or dawn!

I was just wondering...is it a promo or could it be something to do with Aarushi's wedding? seeing as they are wearing lengha and sherwani....
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by belalakhani2483

btw love ur post... u write really well... i search for ur post after every episode.....how do u manage to write so well???

Thanxx Bela !!

I swear, I dunno , Bela πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tanthya

U are belcome Pooja...

.I wonder what is the grouse of these shows against MKAP cast ...could it be bec the cast member's do not talk and entertain the media with silly antics and even sillier comments..these actor concentrate solely on their work and are focused on it..and do not take time out answer commentator's queries..or is there some other reason ???

Yeah...seems like that could be the only reason!!...that the cast especially the main leads are not media savvy....and prefer their work speak for themπŸ˜ƒ...unlike the other ones who do silly antics which are asked by these media channels
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Thanks for the links.

I haven't watched it and now wonder if I should...I don't want to listen to spiteful comments (if I can understand them, that isπŸ˜†).......AB and PG have been working hard and with things like promo, they will have to squeeze them in when they can...be it at midnight or dawn!

I was just wondering...is it a promo or could it be something to do with Aarushi's wedding? seeing as they are wearing lengha and sherwani....

DG,

Welcome...πŸ˜›

Just put it  on mute and watch ....πŸ˜›

it seems to be happening in that eventful Balcony ....and she is not dressed for wedding they look  more like the eternal lover's Krishna-Radha

If not a promo, then it has to be a dream because why would they have fire?? Maybe its some celebration, Prats is looking in to the fire and starts day-dreaming.

Whatever it is, it looks awesome! Can't wait to see more...!
Originally posted by HamiSky

Yeah as far as I see,...this happens only with Pratigya cast....its getting worse....even if it is entertainment i guess some decorum shud be maintained in preparing the reports...

and Pooja n Arhaan very clearly warded off the media..completely avoided them..

And as for not being romantic..the end processed product will be fine...even our maha episode wud ahve been a plain jane had we watched the shoot.

Hami,

yes !! somebody shud step in and clear the air ....

it was an intense scene, they had to concentrate on that and not on giving interviews to media

Hami, dear, I said ...looking tired as if completely drained of their energy  [having given it all to the shot] ...in my later post...I  was not complaining nor criticising...just recording my observation...😊
Originally posted by *Reemz*

If not a promo, then it has to be a dream because why would they have fire?? Maybe its some celebration, Prats is looking in to the fire and starts day-dreaming.

Whatever it is, it looks awesome! Can't wait to see more...!

must be a promo  of their impending SR ....at least I hope so ...but why is Arhan always saddled with the same sherwani ...cant they invest in another ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
Originally posted by Aeryn

Thanks for the description tanthya 😊

U are welcome..Aeryn 😊