The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Passionately Longing #2 | Damon&Bonnie (Page 6)

sunnkiised Senior Member
sunnkiised
sunnkiised

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
hello is anyone on???? also seems like the regular tithi and sabet and other have not seen this thread yet did anyone pm them dhruvi? i can do it for you..............Big smile
Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
whoa, I missed a lot in just two days. I can imagine the spam over the weekend after the episode airs. :( sigh. I guess I'll post my creations after I watch the episode. xD

I won't be online till next week guys! maybe I'll come on for a bit tomorrow, but that's about it - no PMs, no comments - please don't spoil the episode for me!
-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Jot- Haha you know you will. You'll try to harm the little witch and Damon won't have that because he's the only one who's alowed to get under her skin, bahahaha figuratively of course. Hmmm fine, I didn't have much time but from Harjot I came up with: Harju, Arju, Jotu, Jotz, JT, HJ. Yeah I know they suck but I warned you I need time lols. & oh Kinjal barely comes, I think she just joined IF, I've seen her around- MC/SE/DB fan.

Anj- Oh shoot I never noticed! And OMG that is a brillant idea! I think we should PM everyone on the list that hasn't liked or commented here because it probably means they haven't seen it yet. & oh that would be lovely, could you do it? I gotta go in a minute anyways, thank you love!

Radz- Haha we've always been spammers. And OMG I know. You know me, my behind is going to squee every DB scenes plus more here, best expect it! Oh awwee, kay. & yeah I'll keep in mind with the brackets and white font I'm sure everyone will follow suit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

Jot- Haha you know you will. You'll try to harm the little witch and Damon won't have that because he's the only one who's alowed to get under her skin, bahahaha figuratively of course. Hmmm fine, I didn't have much time but from Harjot I came up with: Harju, Arju, Jotu, Jotz, JT, HJ. Yeah I know they suck but I warned you I need time lols. & oh Kinjal barely comes, I think she just joined IF, I've seen her around- MC/SE/DB fan.
*Looks away* Who told you that? NO, i wont! Under her skin?LOLYeah yeah..i get it....figurtively..WinkLOL
LOLYou're good at the nickname stuff. I like Harju. Big smileLOL ...Ah...she seemed familiar..the name sorry but i just didn't remember where exactly. LOL

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Anyone here? LOL...

9th today! Dancing Tongue...

It's not airing here yet Unhappy... Which means I want an update ASAP! LOL...

Edited by -Nayab- - 09 September 2010 at 9:28am
-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Harju- kay so made it official, I will call you that from now on (:
Nayu- I know less than 6hrs to go! I shall be on later when it happens to go nuts over those two scenes here :D
xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Dhruvi.!!!! Congo honey.!!! Thank you so much for the pmEmbarrassed .OMG OMG.!!! I cant tell you how excited i am .Now that VD has finally started i will be here more often.!!!! Love this thread so much.!!!You have done wonderful.!!! Muaaaaah.
Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Aaahhh..TVD Todayyyy! Not long for you guyss!
I'll have to wait until tomm before i can watch it...and i prolly won't have time so will pop in this weekend sometime as i don't wanna spoil it for myself! LOL!
Enjoyy guyysss! =D

Go to top