The Vampire Diaries

Passionately Longing #2 | Damon&Bonnie (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Late for what love? (:

Ohhh my that comment was so worth the wait. LOL I had your name fixed when I added Leena so I beat you, but still awww I'm sorry.  and aww thats so sweet all of it. Oh the good times in thread#1. I'm sure we'll have something great here to remember in #3 soon :D

Don't worries we have a long ways to go before we have a new thread. Though I'm sure we'll get there faster since the season is around the corner and then the book is out when its over. So plently to go gaga about here (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leenasmg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Passionately Longing #2 | Damon&Bonnie (Page 5)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

Late for what love? (: What was i late for love?ConfusedLOL 

Ohhh my that comment was so worth the wait.--DUH. Katherine doesn't just write such huge long comments for everybody.LOL LOL I had your name fixed when I added Leena so I beat you, but still awww I'm sorry.Huh...oh...kay.LOL  and aww thats so sweet all of it. Oh the good times in thread#1. I'm sure we'll have something great here to remember in #3 soon :D Oh yeah! Since we have so many spammers like moi, we'll soon have thread#3 and so on so forth.LOL

Don't worries we have a long ways to go before we have a new thread. Though I'm sure we'll get there faster since the season is around the corner and then the book is out when its over. So plently to go gaga about here (: ...Definitely. 3 days dude!! 3 days till S2!! OMG! Exciting huh? RIIHGGTT?LOL
Kay...i g2g now. Big smile TTYL Dhruuuuuu!!LOL

GOSH! I love your name so much. I can make so many nicknames out of it. LOL
Mines so simple.....*Shakes head groaning* Whatevs. Goodnight bebe! ....Yeah....i'm obsessed with french now. EmbarrassedLOL

Au reviour!! ---Hopefully i spelt that right--

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Wow, you guys lost me here :P It's like a whirlwind in here LOL That's good, by the way :P

Angel-Jot.

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Hahaha Jot I was refering to Aasu about the late comment, sorry for not clarfying earlier. & Hahaha I love DB spammers expecially Katherine, which I know will help DB get better. She will after all make Damon save his little witch<3

Hahaha thanks. I bet I can come up with something fiesty, ask me tomorrow, I need time woman ahaha. As for the French comment ahaha I dunno don't ask me- wait isn't Kinjal french?

Awww for Chhilt. I am so happy. 3 days, thread 2, 5 pages this is such an amazing week for me! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.Angel-Jot.chhilt

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
^^ Aw, feel happy for you too :D Wow, three days! Agh, I can't wait :D

Angel-Jot.

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
awwww dats an awesome siggy....i agree i dnt see DB being "friends" just yet.....but im hopinng for more chemistry.....founders day epi was jus.......too good!!! seeing another side to damon....but then again i love the scenes when they're at each others throats...

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
2 more days ahhh!(:
Oh they need to be at each others throat. They can never become a sweet lovey dovey couple at least not on the show, the books I don't mind. In fact I think their first I love you will be when one is severly injured/brink of death or not till one of the last episodes.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

Hahaha Jot I was refering to Aasu about the late comment, sorry for not clarfying earlier. & Hahaha I love DB spammers expecially Katherine, which I know will help DB get better. She will after all make Damon save his little witch<3

Hahaha thanks. I bet I can come up with something fiesty, ask me tomorrow, I need time woman ahaha. As for the French comment ahaha I dunno don't ask me- wait isn't Kinjal french?

Awww for Chhilt. I am so happy. 3 days, thread 2, 5 pages this is such an amazing week for me! :D
Nah, it's alright. Big smile 
LOL*Rolls eyes* Katherine is NOT a spammer, she just likes to talk a lot which btw is pretty awesome for you. I will help Damon get closer to Bonnie? Shocked I WASN'T TOLD THAT EARLIER! LOL
......Sweety, you have tons of time but i just dont have the patience. LOL  Kinjal? I'm sorry...whos that? ConfusedLOL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top