The Vampire Diaries

Passionately Longing #2 | Damon&Bonnie (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
why is everyone reserving?????Confused is it like if tradition to post a message on a new thread??? sorry this is the first one of me.......................

btw the thread is awesome really love it didnt know you could top the old one but you didThumbs UpClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Passionately Longing #2 | Damon&Bonnie (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
ohmygosh! D! the thread is gorgeous! absolutely, wonderfully stunning! I love everything! it is so pretty. *gets lost in the prettiness*

oh, right - btw, I added you as a friend on lj - 67chevywinpala. I followed the links, and found out you created an lj, and posted the writeup? yay. haha, I'll work on the writeups for the individual scenes soon. expect something with my opinions peppered through them. haha.

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
congrats on the second thread:)

just a note....try not to repeat anythin in here that has already been in the first thread, if u want someone to see something which is in the first thread then post a link...

otherwise enjoy!!!

*Adorable_Anu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Adorable_Anu*

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Ahhh! Yayy! Congrats on #2! Bamonators RULE.
The 1st page looks amazinggg. gr8 work with it, dhruvi & whoever helped out!

&& Happy Birthday to Kat! ohmygosh, i didn't know. lol.

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I'm here I'm here! :D

Congrats on the second thread guys! :D Hopefully I'll be around more for this one...LOL

P.S. D, you've got an LJ? Shocked I have to find you!!

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Congrats my fellow Bamonators! Clap Dancing... 

Happy Birthday Kat! Party

PASSIONATELYlonging )
 a strong want to give oneself unreservedly to another, so nothing else in the world
 matters. To be loved this way forever, for it can be insatiable in any other means.

That is like Bamon to the T LOL... Or at least I'm hoping it will be soon Wink LOL...

Edited by -Nayab- - 06 September 2010 at 8:20am

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Awww, thanks you guys. But I can't take all the credit for anything. You all made it possible to get to this thread and its is only pretty because of all the wonderful arts made by our fellow b'nators. So a big WHOHAA to us ALL (;

I'm not sure about the reserving either. *shrugs* But  I can't wait to read them! Eeee. Bhav you better *glares* as for my livejournal I have one - roseflowerx. The one you added Radz is only for this bamonthread. I don't my personals to be mixed (: And oh, I cannot wait for those indie writeups now, I heart your opinions (; And speaking of which, yeah Nayu, that's exactly why we decided to keep this title the same. Nothing is more fitting than this. Rachu, I'm a bit confused about not posting the same things, do you mean articles, pictures, promos, and such right? If so, gotcha! (:

Anu Bunny! You're on! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
3 more days to go!!!!!!!!!! but is it bad for me to say i am more excited to see katherine?????? and of course tyler!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top