Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dhruvi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jot- Haha you know you will. You'll try to harm the little witch and Damon won't have that because he's the only one who's alowed to get under her skin, bahahaha figuratively of course. Hmmm fine, I didn't have much time but from Harjot I came up with: Harju, Arju, Jotu, Jotz, JT, HJ. Yeah I know they suck but I warned you I need time lols. & oh Kinjal barely comes, I think she just joined IF, I've seen her around- MC/SE/DB fan.

Anj- Oh shoot I never noticed! And OMG that is a brillant idea! I think we should PM everyone on the list that hasn't liked or commented here because it probably means they haven't seen it yet. & oh that would be lovely, could you do it? I gotta go in a minute anyways, thank you love!

Radz- Haha we've always been spammers. And OMG I know. You know me, my behind is going to squee every DB scenes plus more here, best expect it! Oh awwee, kay. & yeah I'll keep in mind with the brackets and white font I'm sure everyone will follow suit.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dhruvi.

Jot- Haha you know you will. You'll try to harm the little witch and Damon won't have that because he's the only one who's alowed to get under her skin, bahahaha figuratively of course. Hmmm fine, I didn't have much time but from Harjot I came up with: Harju, Arju, Jotu, Jotz, JT, HJ. Yeah I know they suck but I warned you I need time lols. & oh Kinjal barely comes, I think she just joined IF, I've seen her around- MC/SE/DB fan.

*Looks away* Who told you that? NO, i wont! Under her skin?😆Yeah yeah..i get it....figurtively..😉😆
😆You're good at the nickname stuff. I like Harju. 😃😆 ...Ah...she seemed familiar..the name sorry but i just didn't remember where exactly. 😆

-Nayab- thumbnail
Anyone here? 😆...

9th today!  😛...

It's not airing here yet 😔... Which means I want an update ASAP! 😆...
Edited by -Nayab- - 13 years ago
-dhruvi thumbnail
Harju- kay so made it official, I will call you that from now on (:
Nayu- I know less than 6hrs to go! I shall be on later when it happens to go nuts over those two scenes here :D
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dhruvi.!!!! Congo honey.!!! Thank you so much for the pm😳 .OMG OMG.!!! I cant tell you how excited i am .Now that VD has finally started i will be here more often.!!!! Love this thread so much.!!!You have done wonderful.!!! Muaaaaah.
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aaahhh..TVD Todayyyy! Not long for you guyss!
I'll have to wait until tomm before i can watch it...and i prolly won't have time so will pop in this weekend sometime as i don't wanna spoil it for myself! LOL!
Enjoyy guyysss! =D
sunnkiised thumbnail
sorry dhruvi again i wanted to...............thank you for understanding 😳
oh people are actually one when i am, hello!!!!!!
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eeeeeek!! OMG, Dhruvi- the thread is amazinnng!! I love it!  :P
and I just realized how awful the fanart banner looks ;(

I love the way you put some on the left and some on the right!! ;D

Pleaj i need updates tonight!! ^_^

sunnkiised thumbnail
i think they are beautiful payal!!!! thank you for making them.......the page look beautiful because of you too!!!!👏

between have you seen a new bonnie pictures?????
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi sunkissed! ;)

There are new pix? OMG, are they in the pix gall?