Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

Ur FaV mEmOrY n GoOdByE's..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shantell

Coolbie

Shantell

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hii all as we all know ANKV is finisnhin soo upsettin news just when it was gettin good..
Aww gonna miss ya all..:)
So im hear too say me final goodbyee 2 ya all u keep in touch n u will be missed..

An share ur fav memory of show here n ur goodbyes..

Mine was the moments Yash n Reva shared together the happi times..:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ur FaV mEmOrY n GoOdByE's.." in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Hey Shantell..it's too soon for goodbyes yet....

One more month of AKNV is left. Let's be together for the last month and enjoy it. Who knows it might survive if TRPs improve. So no goodbyes yet pls...Smile

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
what! no good byes yaar. i agree that its too early to say good bye. Its tellyworld guyz, anything unexpected can happen.

Shantell

Coolbie

Shantell

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Phew thank goodness for that, i thought it was finshin this week thats why i posted bt seems like its okay dnt have too say me byees just yet phew!!..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.