Posted: 13 years ago
With thanks to Ethereal-Path for the suggestion, here is an index to all my works ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Fan Fictions

Butterfly in the Desert (AR)

What should a woman do when she was at crossroads to chose either her her honor or survival? Is honor far too important at the cost of precious life? Is life really a celebration of being alive? Will the world embrace her struggle for survival in the land of no honor?

Join the journey of a young, passionate and fearless Riddhima to find the answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Butterfly in the Desert (ArHi)

What should a woman do when she was at crossroads to chose either her her honor or survival? Is honor far too important at the cost of precious life? Is life really a celebration of being alive? Will the world embrace her struggle for survival in the land of no honor?

Join the journey of a young, passionate and fearless Khushi to find the answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"and then she said it" (AR) (Completed) 

'Speech is silver but silence is golden' She has grown up listening to this line. Being an orphan and a beautiful girl, she had her stake of heartbreaks when it came to finding love. So she closed her heart and her throat, believing that true love is beyond her reach. But that was before a beautiful family entered her numbed life unexpectedly. So when her prince charming came to her to give her a new life of happiness, will she embrace the love and open her heart? More importantly, will she give a voice to her feelings before he loses faith in her silent love?

A young, abandoned and insecure Riddhima embarks on a journey with an equally complex Armaan to rediscover love, happiness and more importantly, herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr & Mrs Mallik (AR) (Completed) 

What does a person, who is in his/her mid twenties, wish for? In general sense it would be something like Fall in Love, Understand each other, Get married and live together. This could be called as a perfect life. But what if everything happens just the opposite of this? Get married by accident, Live together, Understand each other and Fall in love.

Let's see what happens in the lives of Armaan Mallik, the careless smug and Riddhima Gupta, a conservative girl, when they are forced to get married by their fate, especially when they can't tolerate each other for a moment, in "Mr. & Mrs. Mallik"

~~~~~~~~~~

One Shots

Our little bundle of joy (AR)

"...but your words are platinum" (AR)

Never let go! (AR)

--------------o0o----------------

Luv

Sushmita

--------------o0o----------------

If you need pms for my updates, please send me a buddy request.
Edited by perfectsmile - 10 years ago
Hi Dear How R Uits really a mind blowing one  cool one so Armaan-Ridhima r married gudego problem  but sweet at last both realize they need each other plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

--
Nidha
Edited by nidha1983 - 13 years ago
A beautiful os๐Ÿ˜Š
loved it
All I can say is......................................
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
EDITED ๐Ÿ˜›
hey hun.... nice to see u starting a OS... and trust me itzz an awesome one.... completely luved it.. <3
it was really cute to see AR married... awwww but again itzz AR and ego has to cum in btw... so problems... but glad tht they understood soon enough tht they cant live without each other and need e/o till eternity....๐Ÿ˜ณ so they made up..... luved the OS... hot one as well...๐Ÿ˜‰
awwww AR gonna have a baby....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜› soooo cute... :)
thanxx for the pm and hope u write sum more os as well.... :)
Take care :)
Preet <3
Edited by cutiepreet - 13 years ago
Wow sush....
This was amazing....
Pls post more OS's...ur really good at it!
Thanks 4 the pm!

hey

u write awesome stories my request is that could u plz write an ff on arsh.

Hey Sush๐Ÿค—

That's a SUPURB oneshot yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Loved it Totally๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AR was Awesome in the OSโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
Loved them
Keep doing great work like this๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thanks for the PM

love ya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
prinz

Edited by Prinnia - 13 years ago
awssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i loved iT!!!!!

update more!!!!

ty for pm!!!:D:D
awesome os
was so cute
loved it
hope u write more
thanks 4 da pm