Page 1 of 47

Page 1
Page   of 47
Page 2 Page 47

perfectsmile

Goldie

perfectsmile

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
With thanks to Ethereal-Path for the suggestion, here is an index to all my works Big smile

Fan Fictions

Butterfly in the Desert (AR)

What should a woman do when she was at crossroads to chose either her her honor or survival? Is honor far too important at the cost of precious life? Is life really a celebration of being alive? Will the world embrace her struggle for survival in the land of no honor?

Join the journey of a young, passionate and fearless Riddhima to find the answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Butterfly in the Desert (ArHi)

What should a woman do when she was at crossroads to chose either her her honor or survival? Is honor far too important at the cost of precious life? Is life really a celebration of being alive? Will the world embrace her struggle for survival in the land of no honor?

Join the journey of a young, passionate and fearless Khushi to find the answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"and then she said it" (AR) (Completed) 

'Speech is silver but silence is golden' She has grown up listening to this line. Being an orphan and a beautiful girl, she had her stake of heartbreaks when it came to finding love. So she closed her heart and her throat, believing that true love is beyond her reach. But that was before a beautiful family entered her numbed life unexpectedly. So when her prince charming came to her to give her a new life of happiness, will she embrace the love and open her heart? More importantly, will she give a voice to her feelings before he loses faith in her silent love?

A young, abandoned and insecure Riddhima embarks on a journey with an equally complex Armaan to rediscover love, happiness and more importantly, herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr & Mrs Mallik (AR) (Completed) 

What does a person, who is in his/her mid twenties, wish for? In general sense it would be something like Fall in Love, Understand each other, Get married and live together. This could be called as a perfect life. But what if everything happens just the opposite of this? Get married by accident, Live together, Understand each other and Fall in love.

Let's see what happens in the lives of Armaan Mallik, the careless smug and Riddhima Gupta, a conservative girl, when they are forced to get married by their fate, especially when they can't tolerate each other for a moment, in "Mr. & Mrs. Mallik"

~~~~~~~~~~

One Shots

Our little bundle of joy (AR)

"...but your words are platinum" (AR)

Never let go! (AR)

--------------o0o----------------

Luv

Sushmita

--------------o0o----------------

If you need pms for my updates, please send me a buddy request.

Edited by perfectsmile - 07 May 2013 at 6:48am

The following 175 member(s) liked the above post:

nehakosambiajaspreet12rash.guptacrazyneha.0807dim.bhatiavani0391inluvwidKASUATSSI_PMsanjay12552RiddhimaBasketangelic_ridzyIqbal_009ammy_amnaarmaanridhimma4daydreamer21Aditi-palanaditi_sweetarmaaniac4liferinku28bhavs_gid03madhsartrendyfriendsarddimaMahnaz93arrmaaanbueatyahensevenswarobi1flaming_saphireAnokheekarankideewanixdeadly-kissshami810niki4lifeMiracle_sweetAyesha_tsoniaARnKSG4evecrimson_10ammuluvmayurfariah12kashmayurfanaisha_ranbir8Lu_ArminIhArIkAsweety7395..KaJenDelena..NihsonCutiee_AshhllMinHoll-nikki-diyachilldramaybaaz.sakshiksgdesire_nikkiJyo.KG_dbhusainm-g19immayurfanAzmiifriends_4dreamdesikalakaarsoniarahejacuteshilpasajniksgiananushkajainRhea.KaJenanufaJinal3pateljannat4everAR-kashKBfanNo1IloveARLovearoosheeC_O_O_Lambrynsaniashzadimansibhartikrazy4kashkshanikaaswamii92scorpio95namita18sweetanu2314illa8maanuHazel-eyeprerna_kajenHeAvEnSbushrayouJULIELbismazaman2000Ayesha87Nikki_CHello_01sanjana25Suvarna......Naina..Kamal_23Haniyaa-ARLover-AbhiNikiLuvercrazy_4_karan-midnightsun-cutiepreetAngelicSoniyaMysticalRealmx.sunayna.xarmaanlover_7Dhw@nidhruvikaluvsKSGmoonlight2630-Deepshikhaa-unknown.vidu87Rozy77Crazyy_Fanz.e.p.h.y.rFimmygupta.aditi20sweetnanduKaJen_addictionJiahKaJenTANVI_SEXYChamakChallo91KaJen-amaZayn-serein-pixie_n..-Surabhi-..-Im-Possible-shonagudia-Prithi--Hiralious--RabiaKSGKaJen-Ishiasammy4ujanu1610arshluver_15debby_11KaranShilpa:)amruta04nyxxcute_n_sweetk_anjali12dazzling_armaananjie22pari0706Neha.K.VKlovesFK.:.MONA.:.nidha1983-Seri-crazy4KASH_AREthereal-Pathprettyasjenswetha10caprigurlcant.be.assed.KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatjiyaa_mRummy.Sani_RaniViren-Jeevikadivkashfullfreya123...vibha....Optimism.exhalelove.sweetdesire-Anku-_Oishi_-AviatoR-blessing-beautysjain-GoogleWithMe-..Prinzy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Index to my Works" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Hi Dear How R Uits really a mind blowing one  cool one so Armaan-Ridhima r married gudego problem  but sweet at last both realize they need each other plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

--
Nidha

Edited by nidha1983 - 05 September 2010 at 9:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectsmilejanu1610dazzling_armaan

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectsmile

here-i-am

here-i-am

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
A beautiful osSmile
loved it

perfectsmile

Miracle_sweet

Miracle_sweet

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
All I can say is......................................
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

perfectsmile

chahat_j

chahat_j

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
awesome babe :)

perfectsmile

cutiepreet

IF-Dazzler

cutiepreet

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
EDITED Tongue
hey hun.... nice to see u starting a OS... and trust me itzz an awesome one.... completely luved it.. <3
it was really cute to see AR married... awwww but again itzz AR and ego has to cum in btw... so problems... but glad tht they understood soon enough tht they cant live without each other and need e/o till eternity....Embarrassed so they made up..... luved the OS... hot one as well...Wink
awwww AR gonna have a baby....EmbarrassedTongue soooo cute... :)
thanxx for the pm and hope u write sum more os as well.... :)
Take care :)
Preet <3

Edited by cutiepreet - 05 September 2010 at 3:47pm

perfectsmile

bhoomi_K

bhoomi_K

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Wow sush....
This was amazing....
Pls post more OS's...ur really good at it!
Thanks 4 the pm!

perfectsmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top