Thendral

This week's promo-Vel is back in action (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged

i feel charu might have had a psychic problem already which may be her parents might have hid.....may be it might be she is very particular on things she want .....and we saw that many at times when she is very adament with her behaviour they never go against her.....some time we saw her behaviour like that..

may be thats why they chose a guy from middle class family or so.........

the psychic feeling may be bcos of her inferior feeling that she is an adopted girl or may be after she lost her parents in the accident........
so we have to wait and see.......

like u meli said....i dont want any separation track between T and T......then there is no justification that they wanted to marry inspite of knowing many people would be bothered......hope director wont show that way........both for no reason shd always be together and sort out the issues.......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This week's promo-Vel is back in action (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks, Niki.

It's good to see Nizhalgal Ravi, but Charu va paarththaa thaan romba bayangaramaa irukkuthu.. yaarukkuma antha kiss ellaam?Shocked Please don't spoil Charu's character - there are so many other ways to develop her character.

I agree completeley that seeing Charu like that was just plain crazy and creepy. I don't think that they should take her in that route. I want her to remain the same or change but not that much. Like i agree she was hurt by this but that does not mean one turns into some crazy person.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

i feel charu might have had a psychic problem already which may be her parents might have hid.....may be it might be she is very particular on things she want .....and we saw that many at times when she is very adament with her behaviour they never go against her.....some time we saw her behaviour like that..

may be thats why they chose a guy from middle class family or so.........

the psychic feeling may be bcos of her inferior feeling that she is an adopted girl or may be after she lost her parents in the accident........
so we have to wait and see.......

like u meli said....i dont want any separation track between T and T......then there is no justification that they wanted to marry inspite of knowing many people would be bothered......hope director wont show that way........both for no reason shd always be together and sort out the issues.......

That is an interesting thought, I never thought about her being psychotic in any way. I never ever thought of that. But it is possible since she often sticks to whatever she says. She is so adamant and i agree that not once did her parents ever defy what she says. so i guess for the first time since her parents died in an accident and her adopted parents took her in she has always got what she wanted. So now that she hasn't gotten something she turns all crazy.LOL

Ranu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

AG25

Groupbie

AG25

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Charu's scene in the promo is strange and does evoke sympathy for her, however I feel this is just a flash back scene....In retrospect, may be she is just thinking of the phone conversation she finally had with TA the day before she met him in the park....I feel this could have been Charu's reaction after the telephone conversation with TA ended. May be she was happy that he finally called her and happy she'z gonna meet him the next day...again while they were on the phone, she never did this act, however may be this was her reaction after the call ended......I feel the scene is just to misguide viewers and increase interest during the promo.....anyways it will not be nice to see her all psyched up. poor girl does not deserves this or for that matter no girl deserves it.....devotion towards people who doesnt reciprocate her love is certainly not worth so much pain..............!!! 

Edited by Ardentdeepakfan - 06 September 2010 at 3:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krishfanHema_MRanu.Theiva-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ardentdeepakfan

Charu's scene in the promo is strange and does evoke sympathy for her, however I feel this is just a flash back scene....In retrospect, may be she is just thinking of the phone conversation she finally had with TA the day before she met him in the park....I feel this could have been Charu's reaction after the telephone conversation with TA ended. May be she was happy that he finally called her and happy she'z gonna meet him the next day...again while they were on the phone, she never did this act, however may be this was her reaction after the call ended......I feel the scene is just to misguide viewers and increase interest during the promo.....anyways it will not be nice to see her all psyched up. poor girl does not deserves this or for that matter no girl deserves it.....devotion towards people who doesnt reciprocate her love is certainly not worth so much pain..............!!! 

Wow that is some serious deep thinking. I don't think that I have ever thought about it from that angle. I guess that your idea might be right but we have to wait and find out.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25Theiva-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Oh yes ArdentDeepakFan,
U r right Smile.Charu might be thinking of the last phone conversation she had with Tamizh in which he told her that he wanna meet her.That day she was crying and was wearing the same dress.Yes probably u r right.That will be really nice if she will be alright Smile

AG25Theiva-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged

9th Sept. 2010 PROMO

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Promo again?????????? and oh noooooooooooooo so Charu is kissing Thamizh on the fone????? T&T are all dressed up for ermmmm FN??? omggggggggggggggg!!!! enna nadakkuthu??????????? aaaaaaaaaaaaaah mudiyala!!!! Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top