Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

This week's promo-Vel is back in action (Page 2)

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryRanu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Velayudham, you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smileClapClap How much we have missed you for 4 months!  I wonder if you're a good guy or a bad guy?????????????

Oh no Charu!! Are you a psycho now?Cry Hmm, seen the small signs all along and answers the forum's debate about why she was so blind to TA's indifference to her. It's because she's not so closely intact with reality.
Hopefully I am wrong and it's just the promo being misleading.....Confused

and yuck yuck, Anandh, why you always hugging TA?AngryAngry
I'm curious as to how Thuls interacts with Anandh, last two times they met, she was pretty angry with him.LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_M-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Thanks Nikki for the linkTongue

I guess Vel is back from his film shooting etc...hopefully Vel will bring back the old Thendral we used to like. What if Vel and Charus dad join in? remember in the first episode, he said he will do anything to make his daughter happy so ti shows he has another face too... Esp if Charu gets so obsessedStern Smile

I am sure Anand falt on his face when he got the news but had no other option than acting happyLOL

Its gonna be clash between TA n Mohan since they will live under the same roofLOL Padmas BP will go high daily nowEvil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.Theiva-musicluv-shubbaShemmo

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hats off to the director Kumaran... every week there is new new surprises coming in the form of this promo...

the serial is moving in higher speed as t & t wedding over and vel too got up now...

and charu kissing scene will be a real as she kiss tamil or it may go as blooper to the audience too as she may kiss somebody who says her some good news lets see..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link Nikila Smile.

Vel is back Clap, hope it would be interesting again. I hope to see his BIL along with him. Like you Priya said, we had not many Vel-Thamizh combo scenes, hope to see more in the future.

Charu is turning into a psycho? Shocked. Is this possible at all for a guy she had not seen many times in her life. I think she was already obsessed with TA, but now she is beginning to show it. And i think some typical serial/film doctor guy is going to say, that they need TA to cure her (i know it is very silly, but may be possible as TA would do everything for Charu out of symapthy and guilty feelings and knowing Thulasi she won't have anything against it). I think the couple is going to have a separation track again and would unit with Charu's forgiveness.

Edited by Theiva - 06 September 2010 at 8:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-shubbaShemmo

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
ShockedTheiva - don't fill in CVs ears with unga idea da..no separation track..many of my fav couples get separated in Hindi shows but at least this pair can be together and face whatever written for them in their "head"LOL and no mental Charu..i think she is just going through a bad break down phase..a broken heart need time to get cure...time is the best healerTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.shubbaShemmo

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

ShockedTheiva - don't fill in CVs ears with unga idea da..no separation track..many of my fav couples get separated in Hindi shows but at least this pair can be together and face whatever written for them in their "head"LOL and no mental Charu..i think she is just going through a bad break down phase..a broken heart need time to get cure...time is the best healerTongue

LOL Meli...me too does not want this couple to be separated....but knowing how creative our CVs are i thought it could be this way.....anyways i hope Kumaran comes with some better story for Charu instead of this mental drama Wink.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.shubbaShemmo

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I think Thamizh and Thulasi are going to be separated for the reasons mentioned by Theiva (i.e. to cure Charu), but athukku munnaadi we will get to see some Thamizh / Thulasi scenes, so that the separation track will be painful for both Thamizh/ Thulasi and us, the viewers. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-Shemmo

Go to top