This week's promo-Vel is back in action

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Here is the link for this week's promo

<font color="#000066"><font color="#0000ff">[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQN6omoVW3E[/YOUTUBE]</font></font>

<font color="#000066"><font color="#0000ff">

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykRLLBTHlXg[/YOUTUBE]</font></font>

<font color="#000066"><font color="#0000ff">(Credit for the video, techsatish)

</font></font>

<font color="#000066"><font color="#0000ff">
<font color="#000000">Yayyyyy.....Vel is back in action 😃...more puyal in Thendral serial from now onwards. Hope we can see the old bold TA again. </font>
</font></font>

Thank you Aahaana for posting the video 😃 Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Mr. Vel  back from Coma.........
aHope our hero is also back from Coma soon......we want to see our bold TA back in action too.......Come on man Wake Up and clear all the mess u have done............U have Mr.Vel back in action......sort out your bank issues soon........be a porupana husbd.......
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks, Niki.

It's good to see Nizhalgal Ravi, but Charu va paarththaa thaan romba bayangaramaa irukkuthu.. yaarukkuma antha kiss ellaam?😲 Please don't spoil Charu's character - there are so many other ways to develop her character.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Niki for the promo!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY I'm sooooo happy that Vel is back!!! 👏👏 Evlo naal wait pannom... His screen presence is amazing and the TA-Vel combi is the best in small screen ever!!!! Can't wait to watch it.. woooooohooooooooooo!

and I think Charu's kissing on the fone is to TA.. vera yaara irukkum??? 😉 She's gonna become a psycho I feel... 😆
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy My favourite character is backieee.😃

I am happy to see him onscreen again.
But what happened to Charu?Why is she behaving like that?
OMG is she going mad?NOOOO aiyo andha ponnu paavom.Tamizha apdi ethana naal theriyumnu iva indha extreme poraa.It will be really very difficult to her suffering.No I can't.Aiyo kannu come out of the thoughts of Tamizh.She have a long way to go in her life.Let her live her life.Better she can turn into a villi rather going like this.😭
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

^ Agreed, I don't want her to go mad, because Thamizh's going to feel guilty (whether he deserves it or not) and it's going to have a BIG impact on Thamizh and Thulasi. I hope this PROMO is misleading like all the previous PROMOS and it's just Puvi's daughter she's kissing.

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

^ Agreed, I don't want her to go mad, because Thamizh's going to feel guilty (whether he deserves it or not) and it's going to have a BIG impact on Thamizh and Thulasi. I hope this PROMO is misleading like all the previous PROMOS and it's just Puvi's daughter she's kissing.

It has to have an impact on T&T, thats the whole point.. she cant have any other possible role in the story right??? but yes i dun want her to go psycho as well.. lets see!
Hema_M thumbnail
It didn't get uploaded fully it seems.Just now I saw full promo in TV.In that ,
  • MM gives a tight slap to Padma(may be to get her out of the way to let T&T in)
  • Anand hugs Tamizh with his usual evil smile(Tamizh is in same pink shirt so he is coming on the same day T&T gott married it seems)
  • Thulasi in nighty with her wet covered with towel comes to hall and gives a confused look.
  • Then only Charu starts kissing her mobile
Then everything was same as shown in the promo which got uploaded.😃
hello frds the promo is interesting

to make t and t more stronger in their love and union vel is back and may be he can turned to good too and kissing in phone dont know whom charu kiss.

Ranu. thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Velayudham, you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃👏👏 How much we have missed you for 4 months!  I wonder if you're a good guy or a bad guy?????????????

Oh no Charu!! Are you a psycho now?😭 Hmm, seen the small signs all along and answers the forum's debate about why she was so blind to TA's indifference to her. It's because she's not so closely intact with reality.
Hopefully I am wrong and it's just the promo being misleading.....😕

and yuck yuck, Anandh, why you always hugging TA?😡😡
I'm curious as to how Thuls interacts with Anandh, last two times they met, she was pretty angry with him.😆😆😆