Chellameh

chellamah 6 -10 sept Updates & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks serials 2010 for wonderful updates...it is really a waste scene between ANjali and Vadai in market.  he becomes fulltime housewife..sorry househusband. nothing wrong to help wife in kitchen but do all the job in house like servant is too much. NS and her sidekick... hope vadai can slap NS again or AK take that job. she is worst mother.

Totally agree. radhika has reached heights of feminism. I remember sometime back there was a scene where radhika tells him on the phone, I have work in garment, you eat food and go to sleep, I will be late. he tells her but I have cooked for u. I was ROFLROFL and this veggie scene was too much. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeydaisyVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chellamah 6 -10 sept Updates & Discussions (Page 3)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanavaish316jerkssaamankeen_criticserials2010ZEESXYJanubrinny_ghoneydaisyVani19Caryneclatrojapoooo

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
thanks gudgal for super updates. i almost ROFLROFL ...reading it. OH God, NS is really beast ... when she speak only  bullets come out and ......hurt evryone. i was hoping AK will give semma adi to her. but he was so soft. Vadai with another job..wardboy. CM be doctor...lol. ratna fainted ..? why because beach's fake promise or not eating? i love idli and dont mind eat it everydayWink
Oh amu forget that studip bell and marry vasu.  hope she will change her mind and accept vasu.

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I love the what Vasu said. I hope Amu agrees soon and marries Vasu. He was so sweet. come on let us see this romance bloom.Clap

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful updates Serial and GudgalClap

Poor Anjali..how is this Madhu so cold hearted? She doesnt even know the meaning of motherhood or loveDead AK being spinchless infront her make her think she is right, instead of go chellame puranam but should make her understandAngry

I guess Madhu has forgot the paalar he got from VadaiLOL

Omg..Vadai and Anj..no wayShocked I think she thinks of him as a father figure or brotherTongue Amudha will say no to vasu..wait n seeTongue

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates daisy, critic, serials and gudgal Clap
Anjali and Vadai? I really hope that doesn't happen. Vasu and Amudha on the other hand...I really want her to accept!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top