Chellameh

chellamah 6 -10 sept Updates & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Thanks for the wonderful updates Daisy and keen kriticClap

Poor Anjali...not enough her life has been destroyed but now fitz tooOuch

I got a feeling Amudha wont marry Vasu and turn down his proposal. CM will try to get Anjali married off to Vasu, who else want to marry her and Amudha may marry that drunkard brother of Anjali,,more awkward scenes between Amuda and VasuLOL

I never thought of it in such a way. But i don't want that to happen. I want Amutha to marry Vasu. it would be great to see them together.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chellamah 6 -10 sept Updates & Discussions (Page 2)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

I got a feeling Amudha wont marry Vasu and turn down his proposal. CM will try to get Anjali married off to Vasu, who else want to marry her and Amudha may marry that drunkard brother of Anjali,,more awkward scenes between Amuda and VasuLOL

yeah thats one way but I think anjali is going to fall in love with vadamalai, and she may turn him from a house husband LOLLOL to a businessman. I guess its high time he did some decent work, in an age where even women are working its kind of unrealistic to see him sititng at home and buying veggiesLOLLOL anyways AK may oppose but she may emotionally blackmail him and then take vada away from CM. amutha and vasu may get married and I guess coz they work at the same place they will show proffesional cum personal clashes Nothing new same old radaan storyline being recycled with diff actors.SleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Can't understand why vadai should put up with this role? He is wasted here. He can always quit the show. Or he should talk about it with Radaan to widen his scope.  

After all, it is his image which is getting hit in this role. Confused

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
wow gudgal..super thinking..anjali loves vadai..Well in Radaan serial anything is possible. but i dont she fall in love with him. For once i dont want see the heroin of serial share husbAnd. already Beach and sneha scene already make everyone sick. why must bring Vadai and anjali.. hope Creative team wont use this idea...Wink 
it is good scene between CM and Anjali. i used watch Anantham serial only to see ACP Durai.. but i hate see Vadai spend his time in kitchen. sometimes chittappa speaks more dialouge compare Vadai. Chittappa has more scene... dont wont why they show Vadai like that...

anukal08

anukal08

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

It is indeed sad to see Anjali have fits or seizures.(very realistic acting)  Director sir, Here was your chance to educate the public in case of seizures.  Holding a key does very little. Something should be inserted in the mouth,like a roll of towel to prevent biting of tongue,which can swell and cause death. Patient can stop breathing.  This person should always be taken to hospital. Very good acting bycast.  Chellamah should be showing more for being pregnant? I am a retired nurse. Please with your doctor consultants!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged

These fits/seizure scenes are so painful to watch! Only these Tamil serials or films hang on to these scenes. Unhappy

No imagination. Just recycle those same kind of scenes again and again.  

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Umm.... just wondering whether the scene where Vasu says that the girl is Amutha, the scene which was shown in the promo, has already taken place or not?

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
thanks serials 2010 for wonderful updates...it is really a waste scene between ANjali and Vadai in market.  he becomes fulltime housewife..sorry househusband. nothing wrong to help wife in kitchen but do all the job in house like servant is too much. NS and her sidekick... hope vadai can slap NS again or AK take that job. she is worst mother.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gudgalVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top