AKNV to stay for one month more..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

avi.s

Groupbie

avi.s

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Hiya friends,

as you all must have gone through the telly chakkar article...AKNV will stay on air for one month..
the shooting scheduled is still on....and the production team have decided in case the fallen TRP's rise again..then only the show will continue...or else it will be axed...

we waited 10 months for Anas's return...and like always proved that he a complete actor and can justify any given role !..even these days his sadness touched our hearts..

I wish that his hardwork doesn't goes in vain...hope AKNV TRP's rise again...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AKNV to stay for one month more.." in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jay Deol

Jay Deol

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Guys lets do something to save this programme for our cutie's sake - I want daily dose  of his cute face on my 50" inch tv everyday. 

Lets do something and get active and write to channel again.  Mind you in UK,colors have got rid of AKNV omnibus on Saturday morning (replaced with Kitchen Champion) 9.30 repeat slot and 5pm repeat slot will be taken over by Khatron ke Khaladi - starting 6th September now we only have 2pm slot and I will be at out at my classes - totally crap.

Guys get active.

Jay Deol

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
hmm.....this was expected.
The production house is so busy with their shows on other channels that they completely ignored AKNV. Mind you these other shows are doing pretty good.  
I hope they work some miracle in this one month. If only they had paid attention before this would not have happened. Poor Anas.. he didn't deserve this. Such a fine actor.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top